• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Aussie Wife lookin for Black Bull.

• Thread starterAussiewifehot4teacher
  • Start date

Aussiewifehot4teacher

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 20, 2004

Those pics make me wish i was black.

Thanks for posting the pics its good to see some aussies in here. Cheers from the Gold Coast. :D :D

WOW you are simply Gorgeous honey good luck in finding a bull for your beautiful holes to be filled.
they look hot,
:p

Great bod am not black but wish i was. Hope you find some black guy to fill up those holes.

if u live in the melb/vic area
talk to me on msn rockingunow@hotmail.com
and ill set u up if u like...
P.s Great Pics

you are hot honey any black man will want to fuck you hard baby :wink: :arrow: :D :arrow:

love your photos you look so hot.

Would love to stick my hard cock in your pussy :D

Thanks for your replies

What happened to your Sexy Pixxx?

Saw that you have edited your original message a few times. Did you remove the photos?

All that's there now is the following:

:) : :wink:

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE "WHAT" YOU GOT DOWN UNDER (AND BEHIND, OF COURSE.)

THANKS BABE.

Dark Passions: You should log in, first. Then come back here and her pixxx, as you call them, will show. She's worth the doing, esp. if you are from Oz. This is one fine looking dark-haired, ivory-skinned honey. Her Ass is smooth and ready, I'm telling you.

Don't you also want a new baby?

That will attract even more enthusiastic response. Also, do you have a like minded friend. Bulls like to knock up more than one woman.

aussie wife

ooooh baby ur husband is sooo lucky. my wife me and the black man who sis fucking us looked atur pictures and gt all hot. i knelt right in front of the computer and sucked her cunt while she sucked her mans long hard black prick. u r so adorable. hope u get ur black cock soon sugr they are the best.

Teach you

I'd love to teach you !!!! I'm in ohio! What part of Aussie land are you in?

I'D LOVE TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR EVERY FANTANSY.
cONTACY ME ASAP

thanks for acknowledgng me and my wife.
ure sooo hot even my wife wants to suck you offf.......
our nigger lover brian fucked us both in fron of the pc while looking at ur hot cunt. ur hubby is such a lucky man.
e mail us if u like jlp837@hotmail.com

thanks for acknowledgng me and my wife.
ure sooo hot even my wife wants to suck you offf.......
our nigger lover brian fucked us both in fron of the pc while looking at ur hot cunt. ur hubby is such a lucky man.
e mail us if u like jlp837@hotmail.com

Please post more. I would love to make it with you. Driving it home over and over. Before your bull really fills you.

She is a hot babe. Anyone know what the latest is on her? Has she been blacked yet?

net photos.

Users who are viewing this thread