• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

aussie wife

adacpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
aussie wife taken by 2 black friends..any other aussies here

Attachments

• vid pics 002.jpg
    vid pics 002.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 5,165
  • vid pics 005.jpg
    vid pics 005.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 3,438
  • vid pics 004.jpg
    vid pics 004.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2,831
  • vid pics 011.jpg
    vid pics 011.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 3,208
  • vid pics 013.jpg
    vid pics 013.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 4,016
yours?

If yours is the ridiculous penis of the 4th pic, your wife is lucky to get those blacks to fuck her, and you should be happy too for they keep her happy

wwworm

nice picture .but should have a lot of sperm leaking out for the amount of fucking she appears to be getting should try us Jamaicans

Lucky you

You a lucky man. Looks like she is enjoyig herself & I hope you are getting as much out of it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Aussie guy here, loved the pics and wish my wife would do the same, we have only had one experience so far and she loved it and so did i, she lokked so sexy with someone else fucking her, i cant wait till the next time

She can be used by a White Guy too

It is not only black men that can use your wife. There is pleanty of white guys like me who are experenced in using wives..

love to help

adacpl said:
hello there aussie guy here lets have a chat might lead to more you have msn or yahoo ??????????/

soooo hot

would love to meet im on the gold coast she is so hot you are a lucky man
hope to hear from you

Coowee

coowee said:
G'day mate,

You're not the only one that lives in Sydney.

I also have a slut wife, that I'm very proud of !

Michael
Sir you are to be envied for what a hot and sexy slut wife you have. One of the nicest I have seen. Looks like she is taking a very large black cock in that photo. Is it as big as it looks? Please tell and show us more of the little wife. I am truly impressed.Thank You and by all means please tell the little Hottie that we very much apperciate her and her talents.Have Fun!! okdeacon

Adacpl

adacpl said:
Thanks for your thread, Seems your slut little hottie wife is able to handle those black cocks very well. Its really nice to know our Aussie Friends and their hot wives are having such a good time. Those black men with those big cocks sure like all our white wives dont they. Sees our white wives very much enjoy those black cocks as well. Is it still going well for you two? Is she still taking care of any black cocks.Please let us hear and see more. I sure hope you folks get those wild fires put out down there. For we also got hit very hard in the USA this year.Merry Christmas to All in Your Wonderful Country.Thanks to all the Aussie wives who are giving that pussy up.okdeacon

here`s some pics

hey guys i just did bit of enhancing in those pics posted at start. thought ya might like bit of clear pics lol

Attachments

• vid pics 004.jpg
    vid pics 004.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 583
  • vid pics 005.jpg
    vid pics 005.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 352
  • vid pics 011.jpg
    vid pics 011.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 301
fucking hot pic coowee

coowee said:
G'day mate,

You're not the only one that lives in Sydney.

I also have a slut wife, that I'm very proud of !

Michael

have u any more?

Great wife!

Another example of a truly wonderful wife. Wouldn't it be awsome if all wives were as slutty as her????? The world would truly be a better place.

aussie

adacpl said:

yes im from oz. nsw in fact. boy your wifes cunt looks well used, i would love to clean it for her. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back