back to square 1 again

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
ive posted my story on here before, http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/gene...bbc-please-read-i-need-your-advice-badly.html

it seems like everytime i make some good progress with my wife she goes thru these spells where she loses interest in me and from what i can tell sex all together ,i dont know whats going on is it that shes losing interest in me ? if thats the case she seems to lose interest in other men also unless shes doing a great job in hiding it(i usally notice her checking out guys and usally flirting with them she had even started going to clubs and dancing with guys)

yes, you posted it before, not much has changed so why post again. bla bla bla

jmexpat said:
yes, you posted it before, not much has changed so why post again. bla bla bla

because thats what this place is for fuck face

Don't get too worried about it just yet. After 25 years with my wife, I can't begin to count the number of sexually slow times. Things will pick back up!

Dont listen to that butt-head! It would help to know how old your wife is. Age can be a big factor on sex drive for women. Unlike men who seem to get more horny as we get older, women and age have a funny relationship. Also again, depending on age, it could be a hormonal issue. Some women get super horny at the change of life. I'm no doctor, but I think it has to do with the flood of testoserone(?) after they stop producing estrogen. It makes sense if you think about. A woman in the post-metipausal(?) time in their life is when they are the closest to being like men, chemically speaking.

And then there are the other type. The kind that seem to lose all interest in sex. Never crosses their minds anymore so they dont need the release as much. These type of women I think are unintentionally selfish. Not thinking of their husbands needs and desires. The same guys that are getting hornier by the day, but can you really blame her for her body deciding to go without a certain chemical? Not really, so we slog along and jerk off alot!

There are ways to help her sex drive. If shes old enough to have gone through the change she needs to learn how to think like a man. More turned on by the mind instead of relying so much on sensation like most women do. Men are devients of the mind where women are creatures of touch. (normally). When the craving for touch fades, so does the desire. But if she starts using her imagination more...

Think of it this way. As a guy, sure it feels good to pull your pud. But what gets you off is the dirty thoughts in your mind, not the hand on your cock. Share a fantasy with your wife while you lay in bed at night, and she cant wait for you to finish so she can grab her latest book and finish that chapter. Share that same fantasy while your chowing down on her pussy and its the most exciting thing shes ever heard. The sensation to her pussy is driving her interest in the fantasy. We all know what happens once she gets off. No more interest and back to the book!

thanks for the advice jaxunman and 4winds04
to 4winds she is 30 yrs old

Cdlola,

cdlola said:
It seems like every time I make some good progress with my wife she goes thru these spells where she loses interest in me and, from what I can tell, sex altogether. ....

Do the times when your wife seems most interested in sex coincide with the times of month when she's fertile?

What is the relationship between the times when your wife seems least interested in sex and her monthly cycle?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Cdlola,

Do the times when your wife seems most interested in sex coincide with the times of month when she's fertile?

What is the relationship between the times when your wife seems least interested in sex and her monthly cycle?

—Custer
from what i can tell it seems random she did just get over having her period though, when she has her period she usally isnt interested in anything sexual,but thats normal for her ,but shes been done with her period for about a week now and nothing

The early thirties was when my wife went through an especially slow cycle sexually.

Some female libido stealers!

cdlola said:
ive posted my story on here before, http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/gene...bbc-please-read-i-need-your-advice-badly.html

it seems like everytime i make some good progress with my wife she goes thru these spells where she loses interest in me and from what i can tell sex all together ,i dont know whats going on is it that shes losing interest in me ? if thats the case she seems to lose interest in other men also unless shes doing a great job in hiding it(i usally notice her checking out guys and usally flirting with them she had even started going to clubs and dancing with guys)

Such things as her being on the pill, having put on weight, not having sex regularly, kids, a career, housework can ALL take a toll on her energy levels and her libido!

Many cuck wannabees withhold sex from their wife hoping it will drive her to seek satisifaction with a lover. Unfortunately often a faithful wife will take years without sex before she'd even consider taking a lover and in the mean time lack of orgasms will let her libido plummet.

Also for a lot of women their libidos can similarly nose-dive when they go on the pill, this can be further complicated if it causes them to put on weight as adipose tissue is known to secrete estrogen! All that estrogen can dwarf her natural testosterone and females don't produce extra testosterone to compensate the way men produce extra estrogen to compensate for taking testosterone!

Trying to run a home, handle kids and promote a career suck the energy out of her! A tired lady doesn't think of sex she t- hinks of rest! One of the best aphrodisiacs for a hard working wife is packing the kids off to granny, cleaing the house, making dinner and letting her relax with a drink - all will transform her. However if you want her to fuck others instead of you ~ you really have an uphill battle unless you do all this before letting her go out with her mates with instructions to enjoy herself as though she's single and to come home when she needs to sleep! It may still tak eher quite a few of these nights to finally drop her panties and open her legs for a stranger!

Sorry for the wide paintbrush effect here but wanted to 'cover' as much as possible with one coat!

I am surprised that no one has mentioned Depression as a cause of losing sexual desire.
Having been through it, it's a bitch until you find the right depression pill cocktail!

i dont know what it is but id is hard to understand her ,yesterday out of the blue shes very playful with me and we had amazing sex last night ,i have no idea what changed in her so quickly ,dont get me wrong it was great, i just cant seem to find out what causes her mood swings

Perhaps her mood swings has to do with being married to an inferior and worthless husband??

jmexpat said:
Perhaps her mood swings has to do with being married to an inferior and worthless husband??
sounds like someone likes me and wants to suck my cock doesent he

Really, that's the best you can come up with?? Although with a handle like "CDLola", i am not suprised. If you look at all of my posts, they are certinaly not about smoking the beef none, unlike you. Get a life, and release your wife from such an unhappy marriage and worthless excuse for a man.

Cdlola,

Note the article at the link posted yesterday by Renonympho:

renonympho said:
Just saw this on Fox News and thought I would add it for discussion. I guess studies have shown that men who do chores around the house can look for a payoff in the bedroom.
Fox on Sex: The New Foreplay? It's 'Choreplay' - Sex | Erectile Dysfunction | Sexual Health - FOXNews.com

Are you still doing most of the housework (while cross-dressed, as I seem to recall you mentioned earlier, for motivation)?

Also, a while back — maybe soon after you first posted — I suggested Robin Baker's book, "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex" (1996), might shed some light (a lot of light, actually) on the aspects of your relationship with your wife you find difficult to understand. You declined, saying it was too much to read or words to that effect.

I'll recommend Baker again, at this point. One of his chapters, BTW, is entitled "Women Are Highly Variable" (or something similar). In a subsection, Baker points out that "Sexually, Men Are All The Same" (something we men hear from women a lot... turns out it's more-or-less true). Also, one or more chapters clarify the relationships between women's monthly cycles, their time of fertility, their sexuality, and the advantages, from a woman's point of view, of making it difficult for their partner to know when they're fertile.

—Custer

jmexpat said:
Really, that's the best you can come up with?? Although with a handle like "CDLola", i am not suprised. If you look at all of my posts, they are certinaly not about smoking the beef none, unlike you. Get a life, and release your wife from such an unhappy marriage and worthless excuse for a man.

yeah maybe i should be like u a loser jerking off 5 times a day troling message boards for a thrill cause i cant even get a woman in real life

Your pretty funny, but don't quit your day job.

now thats a come back jizzbag

jmexpat said:
Your pretty funny, but don't quit your day job.

now thats a come back jizzbag

Soy is being used in all kinds of food these days, and will reduce the testosterone levels in both men and women - scientific fact.

If you can get your wife into an exercise program of short bursts (30-60 secs) of high intensity, 2-5 repeats, her libido will improve in the right direction quite quickly. Same applies to men. Only takes 20 mins a week to boost testosterone, improve power-to-weight ratio, and change yourself from negativity to positivity so that you can tap into the pool of sexual opportunities around you.