• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ball busting

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date
I've had several exes slap my in the balls; especially when riding my face. I had one who used to spank my nuts with a hairbrush and hit harder when she was close to squirting so i would know it was coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post some more ball busting pics

i'm willing to give up my balls to serve a Black man. no use for them.

Reactions: Phil C
My wife likes to tickle in my pee hole and wok her finger down it,this feels great!
I fuck the wife of a young cuck and I have made his wife tie him to a chair,legs over the arms and then shave his cock and balls before pushing fine needles thru his cock head!

Would love to see a bull fuck my wife, while my balls are tied and I am in pain.

Attachments

• stretched 1.jpg
    stretched 1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 241
  • stretched 2.jpg
    stretched 2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 251
  • susie 1.jpg
    susie 1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 283
Making it happen for you.

jahunter said:
Would love to see a bull fuck my wife, while my balls are tied and I am in pain.

I would LOVE to make that happen for you!

You should write me...searcher308@yahoo.com

Do people really do this, let someone destroy their balls for real ?

Reactions: Gailscuck
i have had this fantasy for many years. In fact, wanking to this makes me spit my pathetic white "cum" quicker than usual.
About a year ago i actually had this happen to me and the reality was very very painful BUT...
i still wank about this, I still squirt very quickly and yes, i have gone back for more.

nightschild said:
Do people really do this, let someone destroy their balls for real ?

They sure do as the pictures prove!

I have not engaged in this particular type of fun myself but it sure looks hot! Does anyone have any more pics?

I was ball busted once by my wife. It was NOT a pleasant experience, and I try to avoid that type of punishment by working harder. I do enjoy the memory of it, but not the pain and swelling afterward. nellied@excite.com

I afraid that could physically hurt the internal muscles/nerves of your body. :nono:

Trusting a woman with your balls is an ultimate sign of your commitment to her. Standing naked in front of her, legs spread, knowing that she could kick or knee you at any time shows devotion.
Mike

Reactions: Gailscuck

Users who are viewing this thread