• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ball busting

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date

whitetrannyAnna

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2009
Does anyone else love seeing a white boy getting his balls busted by a strong dominant black woman or man?

I think it's very sexy,the roughest form of domination.

Crack those cracker nuts!

Attachments

• ebony-balls-kicking.jpg
    ebony-balls-kicking.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,028
  • ballbusting-knees.jpg
    ballbusting-knees.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,015
  • MEDIA-PLAYER2a.jpg
    MEDIA-PLAYER2a.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 749
  • Dee-Set-1-Promo1.jpg
    Dee-Set-1-Promo1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 680
  • Dee-Set-1-Promo3.jpg
    Dee-Set-1-Promo3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 585
I have enjoyed doing this to Hubby for years now...and he enjoys it too!! So I can see expanding that to include a Black woman or Lover too. Sure.

J

Damn, that looks painful :eek:

That is hot, post some more pics

K freakz.

Have had this done by a few times when with a Black Mistress and for somw reason will go back for more. :nutkick:

--Him of Kaitlyn and him--

It is how nature intended it to be my brotha

damn some of the ladies in the pics are hot but the idea is hardly a turn on for me. next there will be pics of dudes get their peckers tazered.

If you have a Black man impregnating your woman, then what use are those pathetic little white balls? May as well let someone have fun breaking them. So many white boys who are sterile or have such low sperm count those sad little cracker balls probably don't work anyway, so no need to worry about getting damaged. I know I will never put any seed in a woman, so my black masters can do what they like with my useless testicles, this is certainly more fun than just castrating me.

Reactions: Phil C
wife enjoys slapping mine while I'm licking her feet and heels now. hurts like hell but she loves it.

My wife loves to squeeze my balls till I have tears in my eyes. Other times she rubs them with Ben Gay. Tells me to cum or she will cause even more pain. got to admit that it is funs till she hurts them too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done this many times with my ex-wife and GF's. I love it! Don't know why.

I have always slapped my husbands balls while riding him when it seemed his cock was going down, and it would harden it right back up!

Mike and Chris said:
My wife loves to squeeze my balls till I have tears in my eyes. Other times she rubs them with Ben Gay. Tells me to cum or she will cause even more pain. got to admit that it is funs till she hurts them too bad.

It's awe-inspiring how cruel and heinous white women can be

Damn, you black guys have dicks twice the size of ours and now you want our white balls busted. Who is going to father white girls for you in the future?

zamar3 said:
Damn, you black guys have dicks twice the size of ours and now you want our white balls busted. Who is going to father white girls for you in the future?

How about only those white men with white daughters should have their balls destroyed by their womenfolk?

Reactions: Phil C
The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care!

blackcocklover29 said:
How about only those white men with white daughters should have their balls destroyed by their womenfolk?

What about little white sissy boys who will never be with a woman, but turn tranny and become one instead?

I'm 25 and I've been sucking black dick since I was 19 and I've had them slowly destroying my dick and balls one kick, knee, stomp or squeeze at a time since I was 21. I'm pretty sure that after 4 years of being used as a black man's football, my balls will not be in working order.

Reactions: steevo895
Any pictures of a black bull getting his balls busted by a hot white girl? That would be hot too. Unfortunately, those big black dicks are of little use if you have been kicked or kneed in the balls.

whitetrannyAnna said:
What about little white sissy boys who will never be with a woman, but turn tranny and become one instead?

I'm 25 and I've been sucking black dick since I was 19 and I've had them slowly destroying my dick and balls one kick, knee, stomp or squeeze at a time since I was 21. I'm pretty sure that after 4 years of being used as a black man's football, my balls will not be in working order.

I completely respect you for your realisation that all White men are inferior to Asians, Jews, Mexicans and ESPECIALLY Blacks of course.

However, wouldn't it be nice if you could produce a pretty lil white female to be used and physically abused by Black men?