• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Banning Pimp

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
For those of you who are Pimp fans I banned him this morning as he has been warned by the Admin and I about name calling. It isn't fair to ban someone else for it and not him and to me it makes no difference if he has 4000 plus post or one as a Mod I have to be fair. Don't hijack threads to start arguments start another thread if you so desire. No one starts a thread here to have people take it off on some point that doesn't pertain to their thread with arguing over their ideas or trying to make people wrong. We are here to have a good time and have free speech without the fear of someone making us feel like we are not welcomed or stupid. I don't care if you are a cuck a gay or what ever just play by the rules and we will all get along. I hope this explains how I stand here. Muleman

whut about tha asshole thats in tha chat room w/all that "nigga this" and "nigga that" bullshit.....and tha utha one that causes problems in there too.....im glad pimp's gone......

good job long over due he does that in alot of other forums on the net and they also had to tone him down. maybe he will learn but i doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:
BBWLUVR009 said:
whut about tha asshole thats in tha chat room w/all that "nigga this" and "nigga that" bullshit.....and tha utha one that causes problems in there too.....im glad pimp's gone......

I think it was Will that mentioned once that the Chat room is not part of this forum and is not controlled by the Mods here. Check with him to make sure and maybe he can tell you who does control it.

Norm

I for one hope that banning Pimpology is only for a specified period of time (perhaps with a probationary period to follow). Perhaps he will use the time to reflect on how others see him, and come back with a new perspective on being a valued Dark Cavern member.

His posts may be provocative, but are mostly in line with the rules as I understand them. I do agree that there needs to be ONE SET OF RULES THAT APPLY TO ALL. As long as the rules are fairly applied to everyone, this site should flourish.

I don't see hijacking every thread to pontificate one's philosophy and constant instigation as being within the rules of common sense. It discourages people from posting and although the forum may seem quieter for a bit I'm sure things will pick up as new people come in that don't have fear of someone questioning every thread's 'principles'.

This really is supposed to be fun, isn't it ????

BBWLUVR009 said:

NIce thing about the chat room is the ignore function :))
I love it !!!

i hope he can come back soon and just chill a bit but he got what he deserved

BBWLUVR009 said:
Hi I have no moderation over the chat room if I did that asshole would be banned. Thank You

SaltandPepper98 said:
I think it was Will that mentioned once that the Chat room is not part of this forum and is not controlled by the Mods here. Check with him to make sure and maybe he can tell you who does control it.

Norm
Buzzy has control in the chat he is a fair and straight person if people contact him about chat issues.

RaunchyRandy said:
I for one hope that banning Pimpology is only for a specified period of time (perhaps with a probationary period to follow). Perhaps he will use the time to reflect on how others see him, and come back with a new perspective on being a valued Dark Cavern member.

His posts may be provocative, but are mostly in line with the rules as I understand them. I do agree that there needs to be ONE SET OF RULES THAT APPLY TO ALL. As long as the rules are fairly applied to everyone, this site should flourish.
He will be back in time. Randy I'm trying to apply the rules to all that is why he was banned this morn.

RoSquirts said:
I don't see hijacking every thread to pontificate one's philosophy and constant instigation as being within the rules of common sense. It discourages people from posting and although the forum may seem quieter for a bit I'm sure things will pick up as new people come in that don't have fear of someone questioning every thread's 'principles'.

This really is supposed to be fun, isn't it ????
Thank You Ro well stated.

You know where you stand with Pimp. He will never stand down from his views and I wouldn't want him to. Perhaps he needs to realise that he won't change some people's minds anymore than they would change his so, sometimes, it's not worth the hassle.

Having said all that, I quite lack some of the hassle lol

muleman said:
For those of you who are Pimp fans I banned him this morning as he has been warned by the Admin and I about name calling. It isn't fair to ban someone else for it and not him and to me it makes no difference if he has 4000 plus post or one as a Mod I have to be fair. Don't hijack threads to start arguments start another thread if you so desire. No one starts a thread here to have people take it off on some point that doesn't pertain to their thread with arguing over their ideas or trying to make people wrong. We are here to have a good time and have free speech without the fear of someone making us feel like we are not welcomed or stupid. I don't care if you are a cuck a gay or what ever just play by the rules and we will all get along. I hope this explains how I stand here. Muleman

Long over due, please don't let the irritatingly opinionated and narrow minded guy back. Please. It will be much more enjoyable here without him.

Sorry

FROGSMILE said:
Long over due, please don't let the irritatingly opinionated and narrow minded guy back. Please. It will be much more enjoyable here without him.

I couldn't disagree more. He is opiniated but no more irritating than a hundred other opinionated posters. He is one who is not afraid to bite back if attacked. Sometimes he bit first and that was his,, hopefully very temporary downfall..........and I speak as the type of person that appears to grate Pimp the most - a cuck.

Given the choice I would have Pimp over a couple of dozen others. When he is good he is one of the most genuine people on here and I for one respect him for that - and I also respect Muleman for making what must have been a hard decsion but one that maintains his credability

I am new to dark caverns forum

Iam new here can some one tell me what you are talking about with this guy I hate to sound stpuid ok but I feel I am missing some thing ok thank you.

mhall said:
I couldn't disagree more. He is opiniated but no more irritating than a hundred other opinionated posters. He is one who is not afraid to bite back if attacked. Sometimes he bit first and that was his,, hopefully very temporary downfall..........and I speak as the type of person that appears to grate Pimp the most - a cuck.

Given the choice I would have Pimp over a couple of dozen others. When he is good he is one of the most genuine people on here and I for one respect him for that - and I also respect Muleman for making what must have been a hard decsion but one that maintains his credability

Love him or hate him it's all a matter of opinion........

Donald N Jill said:
Iam new here can some one tell me what you are talking about with this guy I hate to sound stpuid ok but I feel I am missing some thing ok thank you.
No disrespect but as you said you are new here and what happened was simple someone failed to listen to reason and he was banned for a period of time. You aren't missing nothing as a new member. It is amazing how some of your writing and post reminds me of a guy that use to be here you must be brothers. Thank You for the pics and post and being a member to the site. Muleman

pimp gone

I for one am very glad to see pimp is gone, I hope it's for good but I'm sure it's only temparry. I will not miss his opinions or dribble and he is one reason I have not been posting more myself. I can't go on any threads with out seeing his unwanted opinion. even when you go into the extreme threads he is in there forcing his unwanted opinions on every one and calling people names. once again I for one will NOT miss him one bit. I even unsubcribed from his yahoo group for that same reason. his stuff gets very old very quickly.

hornyguy said:
I for one am very glad to see pimp is gone, I hope it's for good but I'm sure it's only temparry. I will not miss his opinions or dribble and he is one reason I have not been posting more myself. I can't go on any threads with out seeing his unwanted opinion. even when you go into the extreme threads he is in there forcing his unwanted opinions on every one and calling people names. once again I for one will NOT miss him one bit. I even unsubcribed from his yahoo group for that same reason. his stuff gets very old very quickly.
It is as simple as this when he comes back he can forget the last word and the name calling or he can take a very long break from this site. You aren't the only person that has contacted me about him and why they don't post here. Please feel free to post all you want and visit the site and I will repeat no one as long as I'm a mod is going to chase people away. They don't have to agree but state their thoughts and leave it go at that. Its as simple as that respect each other even though we are different and have different thoughts on life.

RaunchyRandy said:

I, too, hope that the ban will be lifted eventually. But I agree, he argues quite a lot. And I have met him on other IR forums as well. But I have to admit that I don't always disagree with his viewpoints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread