• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

bareback and AIDS

eroticprocess

New around here...
Beloved Member
It seems to be very exiting for men to see their wife making love with lover or lovers and let them cum inside her. Is there any couples concerned by the fact that the wife is getting infected by AIDS after let make cum some strangers inside her vagina ? how can it be possible to meet some strangers without fear of AIDS?? Does it feel more exiting???? thank you for your answer...

Yes it does concern us both. We started doing bareback sex with a few regular swingers when we started going to swinger clubs about 10 years ago. We have played with lots of couples and single men without condom. And yes every time again we think of the dangers involved.
When we started to look for active cuckolding we found out that lots of men were very concerned and afraid about doing it bareback. Everybody wants to try it, but then the hesitation is taking over.
We select the people on their healthy looks, status, and experience for what it's worth.
Don't know why, but since 2 years the fear of getting aids is not that strong. Guess we finally learn to live with that danger.
Wife did get the pamplona virus (most of the women have it from birth) and had several other minor STD's. It's part of the game.

did you

both have HIV test once or regulary? did your wife took the cum of several men inside her during at the same time? I mean did she ever "mixed" inside her the cum of two men? If one day you or your wife (I wish NOT for you !) is infected by HIV, what will be your reactions??

Last edited by a moderator:
that's PAPILLOMA, by the way... not the city in Spain where the bulls run, Pamplona.

if you're going to give quasi-medical advice, you might try knowing what you're talking about.

Which is why you should NOT take advice over the internet about your health.

Having said that, the risk of AIDS transmission and infection is tiny in a single heterosexual vaginal encounter.
Not non-existant, but tiny.
From oral sex, near zero.

It's up to each person to assess and decide on her own risk tolerance level.

We worry about this from the bull's perspective too. There ARE women I wouldn't sleep with because they've had too risky of pasts, or show various other excessive-risk-taking behaviors... it's no insult at all if she asks if I am clean, its a sign she cares enough about me AND herself.

That said -- it's like anything else in life. Risk vs. reward. I'd much rather have half as much sex, always bare, than stick it in everything that moves, always wrapped.

Yes we did some tests in the past, and we don't admit anybody to do it BB. We are very concerned but it does not stop us having our fun. But the facts are there. If you go to a swinger club and you play with others, how "safe" are you when lots of guys jerk of and then do some fingering in my wife's pussy, etc....People think they are safe with condoms, thanks to the media. It's safer, never safe enough.

to Nylimey-can you tell my where i was giving medical advice? It's a shame that others turn the facts of what i write.
In our language we don't call it Papillona, we dont speak latin but only 6 other languages.

to eroticproces
she has had several men come inside her at one night, but not the one after the other. There was some time inbetween. You know how it goes, you walk around looking for partners, have some drinks...
If we should get infected our world would change a lot. We are lucky to be here, lots of our friends are allready gone (not by aids but by the hasards in normal life). If a man wants to do it bareback, then he knows the risk. We never force or trick anyone into it.

The odds of an HIV transmission from the infected woman to the man, are even tinier than for the (recipient) woman.

there is only one medical name for HPV - Human Papilloma Virus.
IF there's a French common, non-medical, term for it, it's certainly NOT "Pamploma"

and "most women" don't "have it from birth", THAT is inaccurate medical advice.
MOST women don't have it at all.

in fact, women with HPV are often advised to only give birth by Ceasarean section, to avoid the risk to the baby of passing through the infected birth canal.

Some actual HIV facts:

The risk of infection really depends on the type of unprotected sexual contact.

* Receptive anal intercourse ("bottom")
The risk for one episode of of unprotected receptive anal sex has been documented to range from about 1 in 1300 to about 1 in 50.

* Insertive partner ("top") during anal intercourse
While the risk is about 10 times less than being the receptive partner, the risk is there and is real.

* Vaginal intercourse - infected men to uninfected women
One study put the risk at about 1 chance of infection in 100,000 unprotected sexual encounters

* Vaginal intercourse - infected women to uninfected men
Studies seem to confirm that the risk is quite low, about 1 in 200,000 but of course the risk is not zero.

Interesting and relevant conversation

I am gland some one brought up this important issue. I am always shocked by the cavalier attitude of some of white females and their cucks to bare backing. I never consent to sex with a WF who does not ask me the right questions about my health status. Even a negative HIV is not foolproof as there is window period of about 3 months or so when the test can be negative even with the HIV on board from a recent transmission. Besides HIV, the other so called 'minor STD's' are not exactly minor in consequences. HPV (human papilloma virus) can increase risk of cervical cancer, herpes, gonorrhoea and chlamydia cause painful infections, infertility in some cases..and facilitate easy transmissions of other STD's including HIV. Oh by the way lets not forget Hep B, C - the other 'minor' viruses with life long consequences. That said, it is all a risk vs rewards game. Here is good site to get some information
http://www.avert.org/
Play safe and enjoy!

Heat of the moment.

All the advice we read in the above posts are all well and good. But in the "heat of the moment" when the man or wife is hot for cock and cum, lust just takes over and clouds good judgement. I know for myself, I just have to have the cock and cum! Roy

Insanity

This scene is totally derived from one or both parties having a low self esteem which has lead to their perspective being damaged. This is further compounded with encouraging their Wife to have unprotected sex with strange men. Pure self loathing and I would strongly urge that all involved seek professional help before something happens from which there is no recourse.

Sorry nylimy, you must be a sad person. This is a copy-paste of what you've written earlier.

"Which is why you should NOT take advice over the internet about your health."

And still , you're the one that gives medical advice ! Look at your other posts.

You're the kind of person that pretends to know it all, yet without any life expierence. By the way, we're not french, that leaves 2 other offical languages in Belgium. But you must know that, don't you?

Roy Foster said:
All the advice we read in the above posts are all well and good. But in the "heat of the moment" when the man or wife is hot for cock and cum, lust just takes over and clouds good judgement. I know for myself, I just have to have the cock and cum! Roy

This is very true...in the heat of the moment, I know for a fact that there have been times my wife, despite her better judgement otherwise, has barebacked in the past, even with men she either didn't know well or that she knew were higher risk. You can chalk it up to getting lucky, I guess. And yes, she's 'lectured' friends about their risky behavior....

Even if a partner is infected, there is no guarantee that a single act of intercourse will cause transmission.

Bareback

We are a couple where my wife enjoys entertaining males for full bareback sex.

She is well aware of the Aids risk but will not entertain her males who are usually black with a rubber.

I am only allowed sex with her using a durex / condom as she doesnt want me to be at risk.

I enjoy cleaning her cream pie.

My wife also is not taking any birth control pill to add spice as she says.

Bareback

I guess it will not eb long till your wife has a black baby and your outed as a cuckold! Have you any pics of your wife to show?

forget just worrying about disease how about preganncy? my daughter came from a woman on a birth control adn a man using a condom!

we do bareback too

We also do bareback. Martina has about 2 to 10 strangers a week. There is the danger but also the kick.

okay then, in WHICH language, spoken in Belgium or anywhere else, is there such a thing as "pamplona virus"?

hmmm?

also, what i posted was facts about HIV transmission. Not medical "advice".

I didn't tell anyone what to do or not do or what treatment to seek or not seek.

and those numbers of risk levels are accurate, at least in one major researcher organisation's view.

If you want to be 100% SAFE, you ONLY have sex with one mongamous, uninfected, partner.

ANYTHING else is risk assessment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back