• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC Blow Job!!

• Thread starterVoyeurHubby
  • Start date
VoyeurHubby said:
We both love to hear what you think.

Just another example of how sexy a mature woman can be and how gorgeous her REAL body can be. She is obviously a very sensuous woman and she gets my vote.
Sure would like to seee more of her.

My kinda woman.

Thanks for the great comments, BLKTALLONE. Here's another pic especially for you.

Would you like to see any more pics guys? If so tell us what you would like to see in graphic detail!

great pics VH! keep'em cummin!

heavy loads of cum

WOW great pix !!!! love watching my wife suck a big black cock

How about these 'LOOKIN' ?

Gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!! (More..... more......... more........

Last edited by a moderator:
VHub,
How about seeing her with cum ON her panties (as in drenched/stained with thick cum).

Balls deep!!

Sorry BLKTALLONE don't have any pics like that. It would look hot but she prefers thick cum drenching other areas of her rather than her panties. But you have given me a good idea for next time....thanks!

How did she make out on New Year's with her bull and friends?Any pics of the big event?

exactly how it should be done..

Hi brenty19. I'm afraid she pulled out after finding out that 15 BBC's had been lined up for her!! And knowing what just one can do to her she got cold feet! The offer is still there and we make take it up soon but with a reduced number of men. Has anyone any advice as to what would be a good number of men to use my Slutwife in a Gangbang?

"My wife's ready for you......Show me how it's done"

And tell us as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread