• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC Blow Job!!

• Thread starterVoyeurHubby
  • Start date

VoyeurHubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2006
How do you like this wife's cummed-on mouth??

I can't help it I am jealous

Another wonderful woman!!!!

Hey, I am jealous too!!!! That is one fine looking cock. Love to suck it!!!!

Please post more pics!

The wife seems to be very good-looking and has fantastic boobs. I conclude the drenching was a direct result of her eager BJ.

And a cream-pie at the other end!!

Love's your comments!

Let us know what you think of her guys.

We both love to hear what you think.

very nice pictures. SHe looks extremely hot covered in her black bull's seed.

Very sexual and sexy woman. Any chance you ever get to Ohio?

Should I allow it??

Hi Pimp. Let us know what's on offer in Ohio to see if it's worth a trip.
My wife's Bull has asked if he can take her to a New Year's Eve party where she will be the only female with a dozen or so black guys. He will bring her back next day, full of cum after a bareback Gangbang. As you can see, she loves black cock but this would be upping the stakes a lot. If you say yes, then should I go with her or stop at home?

Wow! - looks like everyone there got a special treat!

M

mnnn, I would love to kiss your wife clean after that.

I'd go with her if it were me. And if you cum to Ohio I can arrange just about any scenario you can imagine but my specialty is a gangbang. The number of black men is up to her limits and your wicked imagination (within reason). I may even have access to an all black bar after hours to add o the appeal.

Yes I would prefer to go but wouldn't want to risk putting the guys off. The all black bar is interesting as we've fantasised about her sitting on a stool at a bar, with her ass raised slightly and a load of guys lined up behind her taking it in turns to pump her open pussy.

I think she is lucky to have an understanding hubby. Very hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sexy Lady

Now that is what you call a HOT WIFE!!! She has some FANTASTIT tits, juicy pussy and a talented mouth. She could blow me anytime.

Here's a few more for you!

Very sexy wife who obviously enjoys her black cock good to the last drop!

Vey nice! Be even better if the BBC had taken a pic of you kissing her cummy face....maybe with his cock hanging in fornt of her face!