• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC Brainwashing flash

• Thread starterSluttyDreams
  • Start date
Ouch! my brain! flashing images warning!

Nice pics tho, yum yum.

I enjoy some of those clips

Some of the clips were hot and have got me in heat

It certainly awoke a craving in me!

OMG, what a bunch of gorgeous black cocks. Damn, I am so horny for some black cock now. I want to suck on one so bad.

It Worked

Yeah it worked, except I was already addicted to Black Cock, Still it was fun to watch and got me Hot, thanks for posting it:lick:

you got to slow that video down there looks like there is some interesting things in it lol

that was kewl- thank you

mmm, I was trained fully with vids like that from age 18 til 20. then I married a white female whoere when i was 19 and we shared men together. me with the Black men and her with the white. The blk men who trianed us andd turned us out were the dads of the black boys I sucked off in school.

...after seeing that, my appetite is overwhelming...
~Diana

Another great video. Something to get all white bois craving what we have.

OMG that really got in my head. Ive watched it a few times and now Im more ready then ever to worship a BBC, Great video keep up the good work.

Awesome Flash

That was a great flash! I stepped through it slide by slide. :):clap:

Whoa.........

my panties are WET!

Oh God I cant stop watching it!!!!

Reactions: toolman2c
chrishubby400 said:
Oh God I cant stop watching it!!!!
I love watching the video, it reminds me that I am a black cock *****

Actually...

I emailed it to my wife under a fake email address. That was yesterday, she hasn't said a word about it yet.

Love the flash.
Since i first watched it I have sucked off 3 new BBC and my four regualrs for oral and my two regualrs for intercourse have been getting ALL they want
in ass of course
Luv, MsGARy

WOW!!!!!! I thhink it really works!

Users who are viewing this thread