BBC Deep In White Wives

• Thread startermwfslut
  • Start date
I'd love to see my wife fucked like that.

Reactions: toolman2c
Khufu_k said:
Another series 11

That's some hard FUCKING!! She certainly loves it.

Thanks for the pics they are awesome Would luv to see my wife get it on with Justin Slayer and his crew. :)

that is too many dudes to one bitch. i'd vomit in that room wtf

proof again

Nice pics... always good to be reminded why us white guys are duds compared to our black brethren.

nice pics!

Red faced or sunburn

I love to see red faced women, it is a sign they truly enjoy their inner feelings. Some of these pictures also show redness on the upper chest. This may be a sign of sunburn. I am completely envious of this lady. She has such large breasts and they do not sag or seem flatter even whrn she is on her back. Could this be from implants. I am so flat chested I am considering implants. Need some response from some breast men as to weather implants are a good idea or not. I am afraid it will numb my feelings during foreplay and am hesitant. Please respond

peakabooo said:
I love to see red faced women, it is a sign they truly enjoy their inner feelings. Some of these pictures also show redness on the upper chest. This may be a sign of sunburn. I am completely envious of this lady. She has such large breasts and they do not sag or seem flatter even whrn she is on her back. Could this be from implants. I am so flat chested I am considering implants. Need some response from some breast men as to weather implants are a good idea or not. I am afraid it will numb my feelings during foreplay and am hesitant. Please respond
do it now.

Thank you are you sure you would not mind fake breasts?

Wow it turns me on to be messaging with men live on the same page as I.

Nice Pics

Thanks to all the people, especially MWF for postingthe pics!!

Slut wife wants some BBC

Will post some of her in action

Attachments

• badc2.BMP
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,561
:call: :call: MMMMMMMMM these pix make me so wet. I just worship big black cock and never miss a chance to spread for it. God I am horney today. I love the ball deep fucking shown in the pix cause that is exactly how I like it not matter how huge the black man's cock is. xoxo ann

Hey Wife addicted, nice rack baby!!

very nice tits baby. I would love to fuck those

It's Lori Lust

No comploaint, but this is no one's wife/ unlessx he's mr. Lust
She's a pro-Am lady who goes by Lori Lust. She did some great videos, took huge dicks like they were pencils.
very hot woman.

Lori Lust's own hubby couldn't even take it and divorced her.

I love all these pics. Wish I was getting some of that.

Interracial serie with Coco the Slut

Serie from Coco the slutwife

New serie ?

Post 32 -39 are Hot that slut looks good with that black cock

I would like to meet in 3 with wife, to let have have deep fuck with yr large blk cock, giving to her bare back so i can enjoy sloppy seconds after u.
wcpl4interrasial
ivan.- maya
pcaptain3@att.net
lets exchange few pics and if we click lets meet.
Maya has sweet white tight cunt that can streach and shrink easy.
Tight for any cock over 2inch-5cm diametar, or 6inch sircumference.

Pics are available.
Under WCPL4INTERRASIAL