• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC fantasy

demon37

New around here...
Beloved Member
I have had a fantasy for a long time of seeing my wife take a BBC. I think it really started with me making jokes. She has a big ass and I always joked about black guys wanting to fuck her.I think joking about it so much is what got me interested. It's not even about the size so much as I have enough to fill her up, although IMHO bigger is better. It's really about the contrast, she is very fair skinned and there is something about watching a pale white chick getting stuffed with a black cock! I would love to eat her pussy and get her wet then have her hold her legs back as a giant black cock fills her pussy! I want to kiss her face as she bites her lip as she is overtaken by him. To fondle and lick her small white tits till she starts to loose it. Then after she cums the first time he can roll her over into doggy style, spread her big white ass checks and plunge his cock all the into her pussy. After she cums again I'd like to see slide down on his cock in cowgirl, then learn her forward so that I can dp her. When we're done with her, she won't be able to walk the rest of the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back