BBC owns white wife once he pops her anal cherry

1SGRetired said:
I have never done anal with my wife and we still have a very active sex life. She does let her black friends go anal with here.
Im interested in getting to know her.

Reactions: Beano
Panawife said:
I took my wife's ass cherry. I was surprised a few years later when we were with a black guy that she didn't voice any objections when he said "I am going to fuck her ass" and she just bent over and let him take it. I think she really wanted to make him happy, and give him what he wanted. I expected her to object since he was substantially larger than me. But she took it, loved it, and let him take her ass every time they fucked after that night. He loved fucking my wife's ass, and she loved the huge orgasms he gave her from doing it. Win-win for all involved, including myself.
Where do you guys live?

Reactions: Beano
My wife was known by everyone we went to school with as “that one chick that does anal” and all the black guys knew it

Reactions: toolman
BlackHsBully said:
I’m always surprised how many mature women or wives are still anal virgins!
My wife is one of them

• Love
Reactions: toolman
My wife gave her ass to her 1st black guy many years ago and she loved it. He lives with us now.

• Love
Reactions: eroscouple, WhiteMarried and Panawife
Where do you couples live?

534_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dizzyfalcon, h5t6ca, 2wheel and 3 others
Reactions: WhiteMarried
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, WhiteMarried, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
Were u there when he popped her anal cherry?? One of teh best times for a cuckold seeing wify yakih cock for in her ass for her first time...

• Love
Reactions: toolman, WhiteMarried and whitewife696969
KristinS said:
Were u there when he popped her anal cherry?? One of teh best times for a cuckold seeing wify yakih cock for in her ass for her first time...
And hearing her screams … lol

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, WhiteMarried, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
BlackHsBully said:
And hearing her screams … lol
I'd whimper on my knees next to our bed as I pull on my pathetic skinny 4"er watching a real dominant BBC man taking my wife's tight warm virgin anal cherry.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, hikawade, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
CurvyMatureamateur said:
Hubby and me agreed on condoms and no anal to begin with but first time as Hotwire it kind of just happened

97A3C586-4571-47E9-A030-5A039AA824B9.jpeg
bare naked and deepseeded for the ultimate thrill..imo,

Reactions: WhiteMarried and whitewife696969
If BBC wants anal... he gets it!

DSCN0071 (2).JPG DSCN0072 (2).JPG IMG_1596 (3).JPG IMG_1593 (3).JPG IMG_1602.JPG

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, h5t6ca, Subhubrandy and 2 others
Manwaife said:
My friend's wife made him a condition that if he wants to fuck her ass, which belongs to her lover, then he should allow her lover to fuck her pussy without condoms!
Guess what decision he made?
i would fuck her in the ass so her lover can her pussy with out a condom

Reactions: WhiteMarried