• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC's what would you do to me?

• Thread starterhthnrywhtwife69
  • Start date

hthnrywhtwife69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
Let me know what you BBCs think and please tell me what you would do to me...my husbands cock is not big enough.

Attachments

• 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,499
  • 115.jpg
    115.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 2,029
Come on you big black studs......do you think I would like black cock? tell me please...dont make me beg

alright now i am going beg....i have never had a black cock and i think about it all the time. please send me a private message or something but i really want to know what you big cocked black men think of me and what you want to do to me..ppppleease i need your black cock baby

alright fellas...the kids are asleep and my husband is working nightshift. i just pulled out my big black vibrator. i am thinking of all the big black cocks out there looking at my pics and getting really wet. mmm wish some would let me know what you would do with me and to me. don't you like what you see? let me know.

mmmm... I would do every dirty thing that u need slut would enjoy riding that pretty ass from behind

Thanks boss...send me a pm with a pic. i am wet thinking about you giving it to me.

BBC in NYC

Come to Nyc and Dread and I will take real good care of all ur holes.

Last edited by a moderator:
You ever do phone sex when your alone?

T

do you fellas want me to post more pics? let me know and what you want me to wear?

i am back fellas..sorry been busy with work and family. any requests on what you want to see? how about what you want to do to me?

My Vote

hthnrywhtwife69 said:
i am back fellas..sorry been busy with work and family. any requests on what you want to see? how about what you want to do to me?

I would do you hard and fast with your hands bound behind your back....If your asking. LOL

Yes...we want to see more...and Yes you were missed!

So show us somthing good!

Please more pics baby.....I would service you and your Black Man from my knees, gladly clean you with my tongue once he was done.

Ware white full cut panties stockings i would fuck you as cuck watched tell me you and hub use condoms as birth control i will give you bare black cock

hthnrywhtwife69 said:
Let me know what you BBCs think and please tell me what you would do to me...my husbands cock is not big enough.

maybe its not ur hubbys cock size and more of u having a slack pussy... nice nips tho

i'd bang ya :jackoff:

damn mama

u r so hot. Keep it up and put on some sexy ass heels

nasty nipples you have please post more pics.

What would I do to you? I would make you my CUM-SWALLOWIN, MOUTH-FUCKED, DOGGY STYLE FUCKED, MINI SKIRT, STOCKIN WEARIN, ALL HOLES SLUT!!!...And I would have you beggin for me to fuck your mouth, pussy and ass as OFTEN as I wanted..I would have you lick my balls while I watch the ball game..I would have you look at me wit adoration as I use your mouth as another pussy...I would have you dress like black men love...Short, Tight, and revealing...I would have you call me at work and beg me to come to your house and fuck you senseless..I would have you swallow so much cum that you burb cum breath!!..I would train your white butt to take my cock OFTEN...I would eat your pussy for HOURS NON-STOP!!!!...YA Heard???

thanks for the responses fellas all were appreciate except for the slack pussy line. you get none! give a girl a break...i have had 3 kids and one is 7 mos old so i think i damn good. will try to get pics up. its tough tricking my hubby into taking pics without him getting too suspicsious.

i still love these pics....what do you other bbc's think?

More pics baby!!!! I almost lost it seeing you in your black floss, WOW!!!!! Can not wait to see you riding a BBC!

Users who are viewing this thread