• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC's what would you do to me?

• Thread starterhthnrywhtwife69
  • Start date
thanks xenon....trying to get more pics but its tough to get my clueless hubby to play photog without him knowing what i am up to. i have been trying to set up my tripod with camera while fucking myself with my black vibe. i did just order a realistic black cock vibrator from adam and eve...it might be too big but cant wait to fit inside my wet pussy.

Can you take commands? Let's see.
Strip. That's it everything. Massage those pretty white tits. Good. Now pinch your nipples. Get them good and hard.
Now, down on you knees. Good slut. Yeah that's what you are. You have no name only slut, ***** or bitch.
Take my dick out of my pants.
No. I'm not getting undressed. I'm not going to stay that long. I'm going to give you what you want them I'm done with you. Now, shut up and take it out.
I heard you gasp. What's wrong? Haven't you ever seen a full nine inches of uncut black meat?
Pull back the foreskin and take the head in your mouth. Yes will fit. You just have to stetch your dainty white lips a little. That it. See I told you. Get it good and wet. The wetter you get it the blacker it gets. See how it shines.
That's good. Your a natural cock sucker.
Lay back now and spread your legs. Show me that delicate white pussy.
This is when I take one of your ankles in each hand and spread you wide, lifting your legs high. God, that is a big pussy. No wonder you want more cock than your whimpy little white husband can give.
I'll hold your legs. Place the head of my cock against the opening to your sloppy hole. Now, take your hand away and watch as I plunge my meat inside you.
What? It's too big.
No. It's just right. It's just what you wanted. Take it. Take it all like the cunt you are. There is no need in trying to squim away. I've got you legs pinned over you head. Listen. Can you hear your cunt squishing. That is the sound of your hot pussy making juice so it can take all of my cock.
There you got it all. See I told you it would fit. Now I'm going to pound you like you've never been pounded before.
What did you say? Deeper, harder. Now all of a sudden you want more.
I love seeing those pretty white tits bounce with every stroke. Can you feel my balls slapping against your ass.
Oh fuck I'm going to cum. Can you feel it pusling? Once, twice, three times. My cock is spewing my load inside you.
Time to pull my still leaking dick from you cunt. Open your mouth. Suck it. Get every last drop. That's good. Suck hard. I'm going to cum again. Yeah, ***** suck that black dick. There it is. Swallow. Come on drink my cum like your dying of thirst.
Time to pull back again and spray what is left on those soft white tits. Here let me spread a little around on those hard pink nipples.
Now lick me clean. It's time to go. I've done my job.
As I leave I look back over my shoulder and see you lying in the floor, knees up, legs spread wide. There is cum leaking from you massive cunt, a dribble of cum on your lips and even more shinning in the light across your tits.
You have just been fucked, used and abused by a massive black cock. That is what you wanted. Right?

yes...i think that might be what i want.

I want to see that ass, doggie style. the same way i want you to take my black cock. from behind. make you take it all, like the slut you are. then i will pull it out and make you suck. want to see you gag deep throating my big black cock.

bigwill........thanks for the note and god that got me really wet!

thanks thawks! appreciate the compliments.....working hard to get some pics up here. hubby hasn't laid his hands on my in about 2 weeks and i need some cock...even his little white dick!

hthnrywhtwife69 said:
bigwill........thanks for the note and god that got me really wet!

I would love to make you my little black cock cum slut. I would pound that white pussy reall good for you. I want to be deep in that pussy long and hard. then i want you to suck my black cock until i shot a hot load of black cock cum all over your face. check out my post below, and think about taking this big black cock. wish you were in my area.

http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/lets-meet-up/38017-bbc-bremerton-wa-area.html

i want to make you my cumqueen.

thanks again will....thought about this morning after kids went to school and i fingered myself!

goose i just read that again and had to finger my wet pussy til i came. thanks that was so fucking hot.

Users who are viewing this thread