BBQ at Her Boyfriend's Beach House

• Thread startermr.Her's
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
mr.Her's,

...there is a "rule of thumb" you could have applied to predict that outcome. It is, most people will tolerate a wide range of sexual behavior in others without becoming "outraged," or snide and insulting, as long as you (and your wife, in this case) don't rub their faces in it.

—Custer

And because my wife certainly wants to:
  1. Maintain her professional credibility which she has worked very hard for.
  2. Not put a focus on something that is just part of the bigger picture in our relationship. (Where she is the head of our home)

My wife enjoys the praise she gets for being the successful, money earning clear boss of our marriage. She wouldn't want to risk that.

mr.Her's,

mr.Her's said:
And because my wife certainly wants to:
  1. Maintain her professional credibility which she has worked very hard for.
  2. Not put a focus on something that is just part of the bigger picture in our relationship. (Where she is the head of our home)

Yes, I agree.

mr.Her's said:
My wife enjoys the praise she gets for being the successful, money-earning, clear boss of our marriage.

Rightfully so.

mr.Her's said:
She wouldn't want to risk that.

Nor should she. But, that does not imply your wife... as head of your household... cannot, and should not, enjoy the pleasures — both psychological and physical — of a rewarding and varied sex life by taking and enjoying a variety of lovers, while you remain faithful (as you are) as her cuckold husband.

You seem to be coming around to a saner and more rational view of your wife's strong sexuality. If so, you're on your way to greater self-confidence in your proper marital role as her submissive cuckold.

—Custer