Beautiful pinay wife pussy

• Thread starterhotwife70
  • Start date

hotwife70

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi
I'm new,I like to introduce my beautiful pinay wife start with her beautiful pussy & nipple.

tumblr_o49fqbazfQ1uuwbqvo1_540.jpg tumblr_o496lsJhML1uuwbqvo3_540.jpg tumblr_o3e5fvQ9cZ1uuwbqvo7_540.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, HornyFilipino, CebuSlutwife and 12 others
Thanks for sharing her!

Reactions: toolman2c
Very nice indeed.

Thanks,She wouldn't mind to share her pics as long as with her permission and no face for now.But yes,she is my gorgeous and very playful in bed,go along with all kinky adventure that I propose and enjoy them deeply.See the other pic of one of her favorite toy she love to play while do BJ on me.tumblr_o3fyb1ZcEE1uuwbqvo1_500.jpg
tumblr_o3fyb1ZcEE1uuwbqvo1_500.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Tanioo, lknforfun and 4 others
Here are her sex fantasy.We not there yet but will be someday,most importance is she likes the idea and willing to try.

My wife fantasy .jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Joebifriend
Lovely wife.

Thanks,
She loves your guys comment,She loves to hear guys give nice complements on her body parts even those naughty ones.

Last edited:
  • Love
Gorgeous pinay

• Love
Thanks
I'm happy to marry her,she is willing to do everything to please me on top of that she enjoys everything I want to do with her in our sex activity,including threesome with 3rd partner while have sex with me.tumblr_nzne4wZlmk1r95ol4o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nzne4wZlmk1r95ol4o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Jacks, Joebifriend and 2 others
she's very hot and sexy love to see her with my wifewife's big clit.jpg
wife's big clit.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Readyu, JoecuckJones and 1 other person
She is very open and kinky,she has no problem to play with others as long as I'm around,believe me she will happy to play naughty with your wife while we can fuck both:lick:

Attachments

• Wife juicy nipple.jpg
    Wife juicy nipple.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 452
  • Love
Reactions: lknforfun, toolman2c, Joebifriend and 1 other person
I love her sexy brown nipples. Does she like getting them sucked?

Let just say as far as you get to her nipples you automatically can get in her pussy.Her nipples are the most sensitive parts on her.She'll be gone wild if someone sucking them.

• Love
hotwife70 said:
Let just say as far as you get to her nipples you automatically can get in her pussy.Her nipples are the most sensitive parts on her.She'll be gone wild if someone sucking them.

Ah yes, same deal with my girl; she'll go ecstatic when I suck and bite her nipple when simultaneously fucking her. Makes her cum so fast!

• Love
hotwife70 said:

Mine's the same way. She'll spread her legs for anyone if they can get her nipples going.

• Love
Better sex if you have a slutty partner that willing to open up and show her wilder side.My wife is one of those.

• Love
Where can you find the better place for your cock than this?Wife BJ.jpgwife BJ 2.jpgWife BJ 3.jpg

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, Thangin, toolman2c and 2 others
Look how juicy her cunt is,ready to take any cock at that moment.
Wife cumming.jpgwife juicy cunt.jpgWife fucking.jpg
Wife cumming.jpg wife juicy cunt.jpg Wife fucking.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Jacks, PhilippinesFun and 4 others
she certainly is juicy.