• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Being Cucked by my Black Girlfriend (22)

• Thread starterWM21
  • Start date
WM21 said:
I'll start from the beginning. [My black woman friend is] a manager at her place of employment and there are a lot of guys who work under her.

That's good; definitely promising. Many men, probably including you, are sexually attracted to women in positions of authority for the same reasons many women find their bosses sexually attractive. So, your hot-looking woman friend has opportunities... some of which you've mentioned... that should increase as time passes, if she pursues them in ways sufficiently discrete that they aren't viewed as outrageous by self-righteous managers (if any) farther up the food chain.

In principle, she should be able to pursue her sexual satisfaction without risking her job including, I would guess, in ways that will enhance her career prospects — if that isn't happening already.

Such a hot story so far, I love seeing your wife come out of her shell and push it more and more. She's definitely smoking hot! Looking forward to hearing about what comes next.

Users who are viewing this thread