• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Being Cucked by my Black Girlfriend (22)

• Thread starterWM21
  • Start date

WM21

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2013
Hey! Will probably keep this thread for all the activity that goes on and I'll share with you guys along with post her pictures up but let me explain a little about us. I'm white, hung, 21, but always had a fantasy for my girl to see other black men and initially when I explain to my girlfriend she never takes it seriously but after 6-12 months, she's come round to the idea and now for the past 4 weeks, when we have sex, she's screaming and telling me how she wishes it was her black friends doing this to her :cool:

She's always been very outgoing, flirty, slutty. Many guys have "tried" to kiss her on nights out and she's knocked them back and told me. (Obviously I've been angry inside!). But lately, my girlfriend borrowed a rather substantial amount of cash from me! So for instance, when she went out last week I said, "For each guy you kiss, I'll knock some off your debt!" Jokingly... She said she kissed 3 guys and she got her friend to picture one of the guys with her!

So anyway... Last night... We were in bed and she explain that she had 3 student house parties coming up and she'd prefer it if I didn't come! She said to me she wanted to take somebody to the bathroom, suck their dick, pull her skirt up and let them fuck her. My dick was rock hard. My only worry is that her friends see / know about fucking another guy at the party and end up knowing I'm a cuckold! OH well...

That party is next Friday! I'm hoping to pick her outfit and I'll (HOPEFULLY) post her picture on here, while jerking all night until she comes home!

She's 22. Slim figure, 32E boobs, huge fat black womans ass lol...

You've gone and done it now. No turning back.

We'll be looking for those pics.....

waiting eagerly for the pics. a black woman's phat ass is so bloody good

The Party is on the 26th, not tommorrow, I got it wrong... :x I'll let you know how it goes and post her pics of her before she goes.

She's been texting a few guys lately and one will be there Friday. They've been chatting about everythingggg sexual so I expect her to give a blowjob at least..

She's also surprisingly excited and can't wait!!! :D

WM21 said:
I'm white, hung, 21...

Hey, nothing wrong with that... it's positive, actually, that your black woman friend is older than you (if only by 1 year). That suggests she may be slightly more sophisticated and better-able to manipulate you than if she were younger.

WM21 said:
...but always had a fantasy for my girl to see other black men.

As you should, very good...

WM21 said:
Initially, when I explained that to my girlfriend, she never took it seriously...

No, no, of course not... but, the idea began circulating in the back of her mind and didn't go away. "Can he really mean it?" she has been asking herself...

WM21 said:
After 6-12 months, she's come round to the idea and now, for the past 4 weeks, when we have sex, she screams and tells me she wishes her black friends were doing this to her. :cool:

"Hard to say...", she concludes, but since he's been saying that I'll start pretending for him. Why not...?

WM21 said:
She's always been very outgoing, flirty, slutty.

Excellent! That's a good sign. It implies she's a strongly-sexual woman... she wants it.

WM21 said:
Many guys have "tried" to kiss her on nights out, and she's knocked them back and told me. (Obviously I've been angry inside!).

To test you and gauge your reactions, no doubt. (Yes, yes... of course... but, take it easy...)

WM21 said:
Lately, my girlfriend borrowed a rather substantial amount of cash from me! So, when she went out last week I said, "For each guy you kiss, I'll knock some off your debt!" Jokingly... She said she kissed 3 guys and she got her friend to picture one of the guys with her!

Photos of all 3 would have been more convincing... but hey, that was a good strategy. In any case, it's very promising that your woman feels free to "go out" without you. It's only a matter of time... and, it sounds like, not very much time.

WM21 said:
So anyway, last night while we were in bed, she explained that she had 3 student house parties coming up and she'd prefer it if I didn't come!

Oh, oh... your wish is almost certainly going to come true. (Why does she go to "student house parties"? Is your woman a student herself?)

WM21 said:
She said to me she wants to take some guy to the bathroom, suck his dick, pull her skirt up, and let him fuck her.

Sounds like a good strategy. Maybe the guy your woman wants to fuck is someone she's had in mind for a while now...

WM21 said:
My dick was rock hard.

Signaling your approval of her intentions. She could hardly have mis-interpreted that...

WM21 said:
My only worry is that her friends will see [my woman take "her intended" to the bathroom] and thus know my woman has fucked another man at the party — ergo they will know [she has made me her] cuckold! Oh well...

Yes, that would probably be one of the outcomes. Another might be that she will want to fuck her new lover again... and again... and want to take additional lovers... each time becoming better known as your cuckoldress. But, you seem to accept those probable outcomes. If so, you're showing signs of becoming a good cuckold for your woman.

There would, of course, be a way in which your woman could humiliate you even further. It would be for her to suck the cock then fuck another man in the bathroom while YOU are attending the party WITH her...

Speaking of which, you might consider reading:

McManus, David, 2012, Reluctant Cuckold: who knew a cheating wife could be such a turn-on? (Fannypress, Seattle, Washington, 339 pp., softcover).

In it, the married protagonist's (David's) hot-looking wife Ashley, during a party where she is accompanied by David, sucks the cock then fucks one of her work-mates in the bathroom (accompanied by a sexy female friend who encourages this action). Needing to use the bathroom, David knocks on the door while his wife is fucking her work-mate. Her female friend tells him to go upstairs. ******* of what's happening on the other side of the door, David obliges.

Afterwards, the man who cuckolded him confides what he did to several of his fellow-salesmen "in confidence." Soon, everyone at Ashley's place of employment knows about it. The book is mainly about David agonizing about his wife having fucked another man at a party where HE was present AND everyone knowing that.

In an on-line chat room for cuckolds (where else?), David "meets" a man who sympathizes and convinces him to meet him with Ashley, in a bar, so he can evaluate Ashley's thoughts then, afterwards, give David his take on her relationship with him. "He understands women," he explains. In the bar, he seduces David's wife in front of him then accompanies the two of them home to their expensive apartment, where Ashley fucks him in their marital bed while David "sleeps" — or rather, agonizes about it — on the couch. Belatedly, cuckold David realizes he's been had but it's too late. His new "friend" continues coming to socialize with them, and his wife fucks him again and again in their marital bed, while he "sleeps" on the couch.

Anyway... sorry about laying this book report on you. It seemed relevant, though, so I thought you and, perhaps, your hot-sounding black woman might enjoy reading it.

Last edited:
WM21,

Two Fridays have gone by since you posted on 10 July 2013. How'd it go? Did your hot-sounding, strongly-sexual black woman make you her cuckold (sort of... given that she isn't your wife) — ?

—Custer

WM21 said:
The Party is on the 26th, not tommorrow, I got it wrong... :x I'll let you know how it goes and post her pics of her before she goes.

She's been texting a few guys lately and one will be there Friday. They've been chatting about everythingggg sexual so I expect her to give a blowjob at least..

She's also surprisingly excited and can't wait!!! :D

^^^

She's getting more excited by the day! She's also showed me a picture one of the guys sent her... His dick.. Huge!

WM21 said:
She's getting more excited by the day! She's also showed me a picture one of the guys sent her... his dick is huge!

Ah... I see... will look forward to an update after this coming Friday. Sounds like your hot black woman is a size queen, and she's standing on the threshold of having her fantasies fulfilled. Cool... :yumyum:

Update! - Tonight's the Night!

Tonights the night! I'm heading to our hotel room for the weekend now. She's out tonight and tommorrow at 2 house parties in the City. Plan is this...

We arrive at the hotel (in an hour or two) mess around for a while, she gets dressed, goes to her party, comes back at around 2, 3, 4am, (with or without a guy!) and she tells me everything... She said she'd prefer to suck / fuck the guy she's been talking to at the Party mainly because he thinks she's single... I'll take a picture or two of her when she's getting ready (in a few hours) and when she leaves tonight I'll post them.

Oh... We had sex Tuesday, and she said the hottest thing ever... I was fucking her from behind and she looked back, and just shouted "I need another cock in my life baby! Will you let me have one?" She can't fucking wait for this guy... I honestly want him to ruin her! I've also made my mind up about not being bothered if her friends know I'm her Cuck. She's let her friend know already that she's cheating on me, and her friend is happy that she's "finally back with a black guy!"

Last edited:
nice. nothing better than black woman with a black cock i hope she fucked her new guy very well last night

thats a hot story, and nice photos to go with it.
Keep posting buddy!

WM21 said:
Anyway... any questions or anything?

Jeez... what a gorgeous and strongly sexual-looking woman. She deserves as many men as she wants and can handle. That may be a lot.

Damn, wow... Update!

She's just rang me at work, the guy she's been chatting to has come in to her place of work and asked her to a party tonight. She text me.. Told me and asked whether she should go. I said along the lines of "Yeahh of course! Get flirting and drinking with him" and she replied along the lines of "Don't be a pussy, what do you really want me to do with him tonight? I'll probably end up back at his and get a taxi home tommorrow"

I'm shocked! I rang her after and asked if she really wanted to go far with him and she said "Why not!"...

So it looks like she's getting fucked tonight guys... And I'm gonna sit in and jerk to it hahah... Fuck!

WM21 said:
So it looks like she's getting fucked tonight guys... and I'm gonna sit in and jerk to it hahah...

Your comment brings to mind a post (can't recall from whom) in the predecessor to this forum, cuckolds.com: "I'm sitting at home, reading this forum, typing and beating my weenie, while my wife is out getting fucked by a sausage."

Hope your hot-looking sexy woman finds her night-out satisfying...

You should post some pics of her when she returns home. So we can see how ruined she is, and get her to give more details. This is pretty hot mate, and I would love to hear more

Well I'm not gonna post up TOO many images of her and let out every single detail (there's alot lmao) of what she gets upto with other men because there isn't too much interest in the thread but I'm going to keep posting purely to keep a bit of a diary for myself haha...

Update! - Her work life!​

I'll start from the beginning with this one... She's a manager at her place she works and tbh there's alot of guys that work under her... Most she's told me about is a few incidents where they've walked in on the changing room while she's getting dressed (it's shared) but she's only ever been in her Bra when guys catch her. (And work pants / trousers)...

But she's decided (2 nights ago) to tell me about a time where she stayed back with 2 guys and she gave one of them a kiss, and then a handjob... Nothing more and since that she hasn't touched him since... I think that's her way of playing games... This was about 3 months ago actually, during the time she never really knew I loved the idea of her cucking me (she always KINDA knew for months and months).

So she told me this 2 nights ago and obviously I was annoyed she hadn't told me sooner but I ended up asking her to go further with him... Keep him back or ask him back one night and do more... She seemed very happy to... (by more I mean just a blowjob, I don't want her fucking him, he's white and we have a rule of black guys only with her properly)

So that's that guy... But there's also... her AREA manager which is her boss... Flashy guy... Big car... She likes him... He commented on her ass a few weeks ago when he saw her and she make alot of flirty advances to him and he played along... That's her next task basically!

Also.. One last thing lol. Saturday we're heading to a hotel. Mainly for me to fuck her... But... If any of you guys have ideas of bringing someone else in somehow or anything like that, share them lol... Wouldn't mind her running off to someone elses room....

Reactions: AstaSilva
'Well I'm not gonna post up TOO many images of her and let out every single detail (there's alot lmao) of what she gets upto with other men because there isn't too much interest in the thread but I'm going to keep posting purely to keep a bit of a diary for myself haha...'

She isn't the only one who is playing games..
Just post the pics!

Like the pic, she is a hot black woman. How did you manage to get her from a black man. I know you will share her with any black man in the future. You are going to have a sexy, sex life!

Love the thread! She is very beautiful and I'd love to hear more details about her night!

Such a hot story bro, keep us informed ;)

Users who are viewing this thread