• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Being owned by your enemy

• Thread starterSouthernCuck
  • Start date

SouthernCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2011
New to this site, so let me give you my story, I'm a 31-year-old college English professor, I've been married for 3 years to my beautiful wife Ashley, and I've been cuckolded by her for 4 years. We started cuckolding about 6 months into the relationship when I caught her cheating. Not in the act, just in a lie. She came clean to me and you can probably guess where we went from there.

Now this wasn't the first time I had been cheated on, which brings me to the subject of this post. The first time I was cheated on was in middle school by my first girlfriend, Aleah. I started going with her in the sixth grade and stayed with her up until midway through the 8th grade. That's when she started seeing another boy, Justin. Now, Justin was always one of the more popular kids in my class. Tall, good-looking, athletic. He was also a pretty big dooshbag. Cocky, obnoxious, full of himself. It didn't yet occur to me at the time how attractive that was to a lot of girls.

Anyway, Aleah started dating Justin, and about a year later, I learned that Justin had taken her virginity. Suffice it to say, that was like a punch to the gut for me. Unfortunately, that wasn't the last time Justin would make me feel that way. I briefly dated a couple of other girls in high school before meeting Aja, a beautiful half-Spanish/half-Italian girl with an incredible body. Large breasts, a flat tummy, and perfect heart-shaped ass. Amazing.

In case you're wondering how I was able to pull such a girl, I'm actually a pretty good-looking guy myself. I'm 6-feet tall with broad shoulders, a squarish jaw-line, and wavy brown hair. My problem with women has never been attracting them. It has been keeping them. That can be blamed on my being a classic beta male (a fancy way of saying that I'm a pussy), though I'm sure my barely 5 inch penis has a "little" something to do with it as well, lol.

Justin, OTOH, was completely different. By the time I was dating Aja, Justin was 6-4 and around 190-200 pounds of lean muscle. He was a very good athlete, starring on the football and basketball teams. I played on the basketball team as well, but mostly watched from the bench. Being around Justin, I always hated him. He was so loud and arrogant, and he never missed an opportunity to make a joke at my expense. He was just the kind of guy who always seemed to get what he wanted, and never deserved it. Sadly for me, one of the things he wanted was Aja.

*As an aside, I should point out that Justin is part black, but was raised by two white parents. His biological father was a black man that his mother cheated on his father with. I've always wondered if that had anything to do with his wanting to cuckold me. I guess I'll never know.*

In the summer between my junior and senior year of high school, I heard that Aja and Justin hooked up at a party. I confronted her on it, she got mad and broke up with me, and on the first day of school our senior year, I saw her holding hands with Justin as he just smirked at me with a self satisfied look on his face. It was the same look on his face I remember seeing when he was with Aleah.

After high school, I went to college, and Justin went to work at his father's construction company. He ended up marrying Aja and having a daughter with her. The marriage ended after a few years, though. Justin's next female conquest wasn't a girlfriend of mine. It was my sister, Kayla, an incredibly beautiful girl in her own right. She's 5-10, blonde, very pretty, and has a lithe frame like a model. She's also never really gotten along with me, so I'm certain she never felt guilty over banging my arch nemesis for over a year and a half. I'm sure Justin had some good laughs over it as well.

Meanwhile, I had a series of relationships with different women, none of which lasted more than a year until I met Ashley, a newspaper reporter 3 years younger than me. Ashley is ridiculously cute, and has a tight body on her. She played softball and volleyball in high school, and softball in college, and you can tell it. She is so toned and athletic, and in phenomenal shape. She was also really bossy, which I really liked for reasons I wasn't totally sure of at the time.

Ashley was the dominant person in the relationship from the start, but when the cuckolding started, she took it to a different level. She showed me who I really was: a weak-minded, sexually inadequate white boy whose only real value to her was to serve her as her personal bitch boy. Our first bull was a white guy who I actually knew, which was incredibly humiliating, and almost made me get out of the life right at the start. But Ash made me stay with it and told me I would be glad that I did. She was right. We had three other bulls (all black) over the next few years. I engaged in all sorts of sexual humiliation with all three, and licked up what seemed like a liter of black cum. I loved every minute of it, as did Ashley.

Things were going swimmingly until our latest bull, a short and stocky black gentlemen named Montez, got arrested for possession of an unregistered handgun and had to do a short stint in jail, which broke Ashley's heart. We went about three months without a new bull in our bed until I spotted my old friend Justin one Sunday afternoon at the beach (we live in Florida). That's when the idea hit me. It was the perfect cuckold fantasy, to have the guy who has embarrassed and humiliated me my whole life fucking my wife right in front of me.

I pointed him out to Ashley and asked what she thought of him, and she said she thought he was hot. And of course he was. Justin was still in terrific shape, and had actually added around 10-15 pounds of muscle since I had last seen him. He was as fit as ever. I told Ash that she should go try to hook up with him. I hadn't yet told her my history with him, but she went over to him nonetheless and shook her cute little bikini ass in front him and got his attention quickly. My wife being as blunt and direct as she is didn't take long to get her point across. They went to a hotel room close by and fucked for over almost two hours. He wore a condom (that time), but Ash told me she pulled it off right before he came and took him in her mouth. She also told me what I suspected already, which was that Justin had a spectacular cock. He always bragged about it in high school, about how he had the biggest dick at the school. It's the kind of dumb jock talk you expect in a locker room, but I was hardly surprised that he was telling the truth.

When Ashley recanted the whole story to me later that evening, I couldn't take my hand off of my dick. Since Ashley has control over my orgasms, I asked her if I could cum, and she allowed me to get my nut in the bathroom standing over the toilet. I then said that we have to invite Justin into our bedroom. She smiled and said, "Don't worry, that's already been set up." The next question for me was where would I be? I certainly knew that Justin had no problem fucking the women in my life, but I still didn't know how he would react to me actually being there while he was doing it.

My resolution to the issue was to get under the bed, so that's what I did. This was three weeks ago, btw. He came over on a Sunday night. Ashley greeted him in a tiny blue tanktop and white short-shorts, with her tan, toned thighs on full display. I could barely make out what they were saying as they made their way back to the bedroom, but by the time they were there, there wasn't any talking going on. I could hear them kissing, but the first I actually saw of them was Ashley's knees touching the carpet, and Justin's jeans falling down to his boots. She was sucking him off something fierce for about 8-10 minutes before he shot his first load into her mouth.

After that, Justin spent about 15-20 minutes eating Ashley's pussy before he got himself ready to start banging. And I'm going to tell you that I've heard my wife moan in ecstasy many times before. I've seen her take some big dicks in her day, but I've never heard her screaming in pleasure like she did for Justin that night. I couldn't see it, but she told me that Justin fucked her in every position she knew about, and a couple she didn't. Justin came twice more (once on her tits, once on her face). I lost count of how many times Ashley came. I had to cum after the first hour. I just couldn't hold out any longer, especially with all of the shit-talking he was doing about me while fucking my wife. He was really laying it on thick, telling her I was a pussy, saying I wasn't shit, asking her who the man was, etc., etc. I managed to keep quiet, but I still had to lay there the rest of the time they were fucking with my own cum all over my belly, haha.

In between massive orgasms, Ash did find time to measure Justin's cock, which came out to just a shade over 8 inches. She said it was the most beautiful dick she had ever seen. Big enough to hit every spot she needed hit, but not so big that she wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning. When he finished, Justin showered and left. Ashley later apologized to me for not leaving any cum for me to clean up, but promised to leave some for me next time. She did. I apologized for cumming without her permission. He's been back two times since, both times with me under the bed listening.

The next move is for me is to reveal myself to him as an active participant in my own cuckolding, and take part in their next fuck session. He's coming over this Friday, and Ashley and I are both looking forward to it. We're still deciding on the mechanics of it, but we have determined that my cock will be caged, and I will be on clean-up duty for sure. I can't wait! I'll come back and let you guys know how it went this weekend. But one thing's for sure, it's pretty fucking awesome for a cuckold being absolutely owned by a superior male.

HOT! THANKS for sharing and hope things get even better!

Should this be in the STORY section...??? It's quite long yaaa...:)

SouthernCuck,

SouthernCuck said:
New to this site, so let me give you my story.

Welcome!

SouthernCuck said:
I'm a 31-year-old college English professor...

Yours is a great story well told. Evidently there's something to the rumor that English professors tend to be good writers. Fast-forwarding to the end of your post:

SouthernCuck said:
The next move is for me is to reveal myself to him as an active participant in my own cuckolding, and take part in their next fuck session. He's coming over this Friday, and Ashley and I are both looking forward to it. We're still deciding on the mechanics of it, but we have determined that my cock will be caged, and I will be on clean-up duty for sure. I can't wait! I'll come back and let you guys know how it went this weekend. But one thing's for sure, it's pretty fucking awesome for a cuckold being absolutely owned by a superior male.

I'll look forward to reading how Justin responds when you inform him you've been under the bed while he was fucking your wife and trash-talking about you. (Maybe you're interested in finding out too.) BTW, this is the second recent post involving cuckolds being under the bed while their wives fucked their lovers. It sounds really uncomfortable and slightly bizarre (unless one has a really large bed with a spacious "underneath area"). I haven't seen "under the bed" accounts previously in this forum... but maybe it's just because I haven't read enough of them.

—Custer

*Regarding Pinkyrod's comment: the "Stories" section is for fiction, as I understand it. Sections like "General Cuckoldry" (etc.) have 5000 character limits. A poster who bumps up against that can continue with a subsequent post. Some do.

Benefit of the doubt

I will give the cuck the benefit of the doubt and think that his first post should stay here. But its true it also makes for a hot story!

Welcome Southern Cuck!

hi nice one

Custer Laststand said:
I'll look forward to reading how Justin responds when you inform him you've been under the bed while he was fucking your wife and trash-talking about you. (Maybe you're interested in finding out too.) BTW, this is the second recent post involving cuckolds being under the bed while their wives fucked their lovers. It sounds really uncomfortable and slightly bizarre (unless one has a really large bed with a spacious "underneath area"). I haven't seen "under the bed" accounts previously in this forum... but maybe it's just because I haven't read enough of them.

It's not something I normally do. Really, I just wanted to make sure we didn't throw a wrench into things right from the start. I'm still not sure how Justin will react. As I said, he obviously has no issue fucking the women in my life, but at the same time, he's a bit of a neanderthal, so there's a chance he may look at my involvement in their sessions as kind of gay. I wanted to pick just the right time to spring it on him. The hope is that he'll be so amused by how pathetic I am that it will turn him on more. The thing we have going for us is that his ego is huge. Almost as big as his cock, lol.

As for the bed thing, yes it was quite uncomfortable. But I'll do anything to be close to my wife. And it was a major turn-on I have to say, being able to listen but not see. That said, I really want to see it next time. He has been with her three times already and I've yet to see his cock in her mouth. That has to change.

And sorry about the length, guys. It was actually longer than that initially and I had to edit it down smaller. I just felt like I had to include all of the relevant details of the story. There's actually some good stuff I had to leave out.

Really Great Story! However your problem isn't size, it's the fact your an "English Professor"...

SouthernCuck said:
And sorry about the length, guys. It was actually longer than that initially and I had to edit it down smaller. I just felt like I had to include all of the relevant details of the story. There's actually some good stuff I had to leave out.

Don't apologize for the length--it should be as long as it needs to be.

I read your account here, as what as what you have written elsewhere and, all that I have to say is that you are a pathetic little cucky. Lying under the bed while the man you hate, the man who fucked your girlfriends before, fucks your wife while telling her just how worthless and pathetic you are. And you enjoyed it. A little submissive that hasn't had sex with his for years--at least you know your place.

Next you're going to be locked up, waiting to clean Ashley up after he's made your wife his bitch. Actually, made you his bitch as well. I hope he laughs in your face when he sees, it will confirm what he has almost certainly suspected about you for, that you are just as pathetic as he imagined, and that you should have thanked him for showing your girlfriends and wife a good time.

I'd be interested in discussing this more. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Sorry 'bout The Length ...

How Quaintly Freudian Of You!

LOL! Too good to resist.

The devil is in the details, and the details carry our writing. Nothing wrong with good writing; indeed, there is nothing like it!

Thanks!

Mugzie

SouthernCuck said:

Ha, I was waiting for someone to catch that.

SouthernCuck,

SouthernCuck said:
[Hearing (and sensing at close range) my wife fucking her lovers from under our marital bed] is not something I normally do. .... and yes, it was quite uncomfortable. But I'll do anything to be close to my wife, and [found it] a major turn-on I must say, being able to listen but not see.

Yes, I guess it does seem apparent that would be highly erotic and a major turn-on.

SouthernCuck said:
.... I'm still not sure how Justin will react.

If he is, as you say, "something of a neanderthal," that might be something of an experience.

SouthernCuck said:
As I said, he obviously has no issue fucking the women in my life, but at the same time he's a bit of a neanderthal, so there's a chance he may look at my involvement in their sessions as kind of gay... so I wanted to pick just the right time to spring it on him.

Hey... whatever works for the 3 of you (and "timing is everything," as they say).

SouthernCuck said:
The hope is that he'll be so amused by how pathetic I am that it will turn him on more. The thing we have going for us is that his ego is huge. Almost as big as his cock, lol.

No doubt Justin views his huge ego as "something he has going for him," as well. As for his ego being "almost as big as his cock"... perhaps there's a correlation there.

SouthernCuck said:
That said, I really want to see it next time. He has been with my wife three times already and I've yet to see his cock in her mouth. That has to change.

Yes, I can see where you would want to see it next time. Does the idea of seeing Justin's cock in your wife's mouth seem more compelling than seeing his cock in your wife's pussy, ejaculating...?

Good luck!

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
SouthernCuck,

Yes, I guess it does seem apparent that would be highly erotic and a major turn-on.

If he is, as you say, "something of a neanderthal," that might be something of an experience.

Hey... whatever works for the 3 of you (and "timing is everything," as they say).

No doubt Justin views his huge ego as "something he has going for him," as well. As for his ego being "almost as big as his cock"... perhaps there's a correlation there.

Yes, I can see where you would want to see it next time. Does the idea of seeing Justin's cock in your wife's mouth seem more compelling than seeing his cock in your wife's pussy, ejaculating...?

Good luck!

—Custer

I love all of it, but yes, the visual of a big cock in my wife's mouth is incredible for me. Having a man bust his nut in her mouth and then see the cum dripping from her lips as I hurry over to give her a big sloppy kiss? Well, that's just heaven.

we know cuck heaven here Southern Cuck ...
continue writing, ur good ........and plz include ALL
the minor details become a Marcel Proust in that regard
many of us depend on cuck stories to get us thru our cuck
angst.

Greatest night of my life

I'm happy to give a wonderful update from Justin's visit tonight. He and Ashley are in bed sleeping right now. They certainly have every reason to be exhausted.

Justin came over earlier this evening dressed simply in jeans and a tight T-shirt that accentuated his upper body. Ashley was wearing a see-through pink nightgown with pink panties on underneath. Her fingernails and toenails were also a matching pink, which I applied for her earlier in the afternoon. Her body was positively glistening from the scented body oil I rubbed on her. I swear she's never looked or smelled more wonderful in her life.

She greeted Justin at the door with a passionate kiss that lasted about a minute. I was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for her to bring Justin through, and when he finally saw me, he just said, "What the fuck?" Of course he had already fucked Ashley three times before, but this was the first time he knew I was complicit in it. While initially surprised, he quickly developed that familiar smirk of his I've seen almost all of my life.

Ashley told him plainly: "This shouldn't surprise you given how long you've known him, but (my name) is my bitch boy. We're married, but I fuck other men because he's too pathetic to satisfy me. He has a small dick, and can't fuck at all. All he's able to do is watch me fuck real men and assist them when needed. That's what he's going to do tonight. He's going to help you fuck me."

The look on Justin's face was priceless. It was part bewilderment, and part pure joy. He's a true alpha, so I know it pleased him greatly to have his superiority and dominance of me so directly asserted by my wife.

The first thing we did was head to the bedroom and get my cock cage. Ashley made me put it on in front of Justin while making me explain to him why I wear it. She also made me tell him that I hid under the bed and listened to them fuck the previous times he had visited. Once I was locked up (and naked), Ashley jumped into Justin's arms and started passionately kissing him again. She then turned him on his back with his legs hanging off the edge of the bed, unzipped his pants, pulled out his rock hard 8-inch cock, and started sucking him off furiously. It took her even less time than usual to get his cum, and Ashley made sure she got every drop before beckoning me over to her. She made me put my head back against the bed while she allowed all of the cum from her mouth to drop slowly into mine. It was quite a load too. I swallowed it up and the two of them got back into it after a quick break.

What followed was the most intense fucking session I've ever witnessed. Justin fucked Ashley every way you can fuck a woman, and both of them were yelling insults at me the whole time. The only time Ashley wasn't taunting me was when she was cumming so hard that she didn't have the ability to speak. I counted 7 orgasms overall on the night, but honestly they were running so close together it was hard to tell when one orgasm ended and another began. The most powerful orgasm came from when Justin had her on her side with one leg straight up in the air, and Justin straddling the other on the bed while he hammered his dick deep inside her pussy. When he dropped his second load, it was in Ashley's face. But just as I was getting ready to lick it up like I always do, she told me no, that Justin still had more cum to give, and it was up to me to get it out of him. She said I had to squeeze out the last drops of cum with my hands, so that she got all of it. So I put both hands on Justin's dick, and milked two more shots out of him, both of which landed in Ashley's mouth. She swallowed those, but left the rest for me to lick up.

When I had finished licking the cum up, Justin went back to it. Ashley started out on top, then they transitioned to missionary, and then to doggy. That's when Justin put it in Ashley's ass, much to her delight. I resumed my usual position in doggy, which is on my back with my face under Ashley's pussy as her bull plowed away right above. Ashley came twice from this position, squirting some of her ejaculate right in my face. When Justin came for a third time, it was in Ashley's ass. As I stuck my tongue up my wife's ass to clean her out, she spent the next 15 minutes asking Justin about the time he took my first girlfriend's virginity, about how he fucked and eventually impregnated my girlfriend Aja, and how he later went on to fuck my sister. Justin said that Aja often made reference to my small penis during sex with Justin, and that the two had lots of laughs over it. He said even my sister had heard about my sexual failings, and made jokes about it herself.

After this, I got some water and made some sandwiches for both of them to cool off. That's when the night went to an even different level for me. Ashley told me she was going to allow me to cum, but I would have to put on a collar with a leash and do as she said. After she uncaged me, she led me out of the house on all fours, but not before grabbing the dog bowl we use to feed our pup. She led me well into our backyard with Justin right behind, and then dropped the bowl down in front of me.

She told me that I had 5 minutes to cum in the bowl, or else I would have to wait another week for my next opportunity to cum. I started stroking like crazy, and finally shot my load into the bowl with about two minutes to spare. Ashley was very complimentary of me, but told me that I couldn't come back into the house until the bowl was clean. I made sure to lick up every drop (my fourth load of the night), and crawled back into the house. Ashley and Justin were on the living room couch, Ashley with her legs over his lap, and Justin with his arm around her neck pulling her in close. It was a very romantic scene. Justin then told me they were through with me for the night, but he was staying over and would be fucking Ashley more tomorrow. I told him, "Thank you, sir," and went back to the guest room where I spend my nights when Ash has company.

All in all, I couldn't have asked for much more. Unfortunately, Justin started seeing another girl recently, but he said he would make time to come visit us at least once or twice a week. Ashley asked if he could be our full-time bull, but Justin said she would have to earn that. Knowing my wife, she'll do just that.

well well well you ARE ONE OBEDIENT well behaved cuck and
you're the very personification & paradigm of our notion of a cuck
here a kudos 2 u him & the lovely missus..u make all us cucks proud

Honestly, having Ashley and Justin stand on each side of me while I jerked myself into a dog bowl was maybe the greatest moment of my cuckolded life. I've never felt so emasculated in my life.

As a college Professor on a big salary, the ultimate would be to donate 10% of your salary to Justin as a sexual tithe - afterall, you are gaining a huge, emotional reward from playing this sex game with your wife, so I think YOU SHOULD REWARD JUSTIN.

Who else would let you jerk yourself into a dog bowl, right? They are spoiling you, so PAY UP now.

I really enjoyed your long introduction, because it really set the stage for us to fully understand how committed you were to the lifestyle. Being cucked as a teenager is awesome training for the life you are now living. You have accepted that Justin is the better man.

Do you ever give girls higher marks than boys, to encourage them to believe they are soaring with the eagles?

So he has now seen you eat his cum. He knows you are locked in chastity. You have coaxed more cum out of him. You have seen him give your wife more pleasure in one night than you ever did. You licked his cum off of her face. You cleaned his cum out of her ass while he told her about all the other times he fucked women you cared about. You made food for them, then you came like a little bitch. Then you crawled back like the pathetic little bitch you are and thanked him on your knees.

You're not a man, you're just a worthless little bitch cucky that deserves nothing but abuse and humiliation. You deserve no respect. You've now submitted a man, you've become his bitch.

I hope you enjoy never having sex again. Of course, if I were him, I wouldn't you let out of your cage more than once a month, just to be certain you learn your place. I hope the two of you enjoy being his bitch couple.

Users who are viewing this thread