• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

bend me over and fuck me hard

• Thread starterhthnrywhtwife69
  • Start date

hthnrywhtwife69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
heres a pic of me bending over and waiting for your big thick black cock to fill me up....do you like?

Attachments

• kdkdkdk.jpg
    kdkdkdk.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,896
Reactions: Useyourwife
:feedback:
please fellas...no body likes this pic? taking it doggy style is my favorite position. my husband doesn't last that long and cant get that deep. i would love to feel a big thick black dick in me from behind.

damn just like i like it....and look at those nipples

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Huge....thats what a lady is looking for...someone to pay me a few compliments! the more the wetter fellas!

:feedback:
come on fellas....i need your help getting me wet!

Look at that nice fat pussy you got there. Pretty little asshole too. What you need though is some handprints on that ass.

:)

yeah
i liked that view a lot
ur all begging to be fucked up;)

thanks xet and blackdude.....one of my fantasies is to be split in half with big thick cock from behind. i would love to feel that big black pole just inch itself into me slowly until it bottoms out. then the pounding starts!

I love to see a white wife bent over, pussy and little brown asshole *******, wet, shiny, quivering and waiting for my BBC cock to slowly spread her married cuntlips until I shove it all the way in and hear her gasp! than a hard relentless pounding that foams her pussy until she explodes, and thats just for starters. In DC area also

nastyblack you almost made me cum in my little black thong! thanks for making me weak in the knees baby. i must admit that the thought of my pussy foaming from your cock fucking me made so wet! i guess we're friends now!

hello sexy....

You are dream for someone like me....you are stunning, and I think I would be proud and privileged with you if I am was in your hubbys place.

great ass and nice, big nipples!

I guess I'd just say that 'you are the person most responsible for your own happiness.' If you really want to experience those things that make you happy (ex: the feel of a BBC totally taking you sexually as you want to be taken), why limit yourself to posting pictures? Why not post, expressing your need to actually MEET someone with whom you can explore those needs?

I'm not saying this is inappropriate, but the real thrill is to actually experience those things you fantasize about. The best thing about it is that I'M only a couple of hours drive away...

couple of responses here:
looking 4wife......thanks for the lovely compliments.
redjack.....thank you for the comments and yes these nipples are big. when they get hard and engorged thet are like plump raspberries! and i love to have them played with, licked and sucked on!
optimist: your comments are also appreciated and i am working on it. you see as a married mother of 3 i am worried about losing alot. everything in my life is wonderful except for this one itch that i cannot yet scratch. my husband is amazing but would never understand or go for it so i am working towards something i feel. for some reason i have become interested in getting fucked by a black man with a large cock. i cannot answer why but my fantasies are so strong and so fixated on this. i feel that i am getting to this point and it could be tomorrow!? thanks for the compliments and maybe i should just shut up and get fucked?!

fake me

i haven't asked for this but i am curious....anyone out there looking to fake this pic?

please fake some of these fellas!?

[/QUOTE] i feel that i am getting to this point and it could be tomorrow!? thanks for the compliments and maybe i should just shut up and get fucked?![/QUOTE]

Yes...I think that's what you need to do.:hitit:

Are all three holes available?

tryin...and maybe soon. 2 holes for sure. not sure if i can handle a big black cock in my pussy let alone my ass.

sure you can handle it,and you need to go for it
post some pics too of you sucking a bbc and then taking it deep...you know ho wbad you want it,so go for it....