• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi-curious husband wants to meet others

• Thread starterDreemweevr
  • Start date

Dreemweevr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 10, 2004
1st let me say I am a happily MWM. But I am very bi-curious. I have wanted to try sucking a cock for a while now, and feel that hard cock cum in my mouth. Surely there must be other husbands who would like to try this at least once. Let's chat!
:feedback:

deemweevr, bi is better , cocksucking is wonderfull with a stimulating, consderate partner, to taste a man ,take his cock in your mouth soft and feel it swell and throb and and cum in creamy throbbing spurts ,is a joy not to be missed. i am a divorced man who likes both sexes but has had little action for a while not that i didnot have some opportunities. well ,you wanted feedback i delivered maybe will talk more later art69xxx

i love it too...something about it is so hot!!!

Bi is Good!

Me and my gf both love sucking cock together. It is a wonderful experience to have our black lovers spill their seed in our cock sucking mouths

Users who are viewing this thread