• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi fantasy.

• Thread starterDrewG
  • Start date
Depravedhubby said:
It certainly is a great fantasy. You can probably start with strangers. I go to adult theatres and show my wife’s nudes to random strangers. Mostly I jack them off while they watch her videos and pics. Once in a while they make me suck their cock - its nice to feel their cock appreciate her curves, in my mouth.

Two of them asked for her name. Both kept moaning her name while fucking my mouth. Guess they were imagining being serviced by her.

Overall, its a great experience. You should try it. Its harmless, as long as you dont show her face or divulge more information.
Sounds perfectly alright to me.

Reactions: Pghperv
Precisely south east London

indianwifeuk said:
Precisely south east London
Have you done anything like this,no theartres here anymore,i would have spent my youth there if i knew

DrewG said:
I've never been with a man before. I'm now beginning to fantasise about him making me dress up too
No time like the present,dressing up makes me feel so slutty but doesn't compare with how i feel when a man holds me from behind,kisses my neck and feels my pantyclad bottom,the anticipation starts,knowing what will soon be mine.

jayandkimberly said:
He would suck me sometimes too.
Sounds like a good arrangement,did you get around to dressing as a girl for him and taking his cock like a man.

Hawkdoctor said:
My fantasy is to be doing 69 on the edge of the bed with my wife while a complete stranger, we met in the bar, is fucking her. My tongue and his cock in her hole.
That sounds so good,tell me more

Reactions: Rockford, BadHusband and jayandkimberly
DarrenLast said:
Just reading some of these comments is turning me on a bit!

I've never sucked a cock before but I would definitely like the idea of a discreet meet up, sucking a guy while he views pics of my wife.

I'm UK based by the way.
As i always say,if you are going to suck him be prepared to go all the way with him,you will like being his bitch.

srx said:
That sounds so good,tell me more
It is hot. When he is done with her he can use my mouth to clean up.

Reactions: BILLD
Hawkdoctor said:
It is hot. When he is done with her he can use my mouth to clean up.
Do you eventually want to take his cock too,i did and loved it,i am disappointed now if he doesn't give me a good rogering too.

Depravedhubby said:
It certainly is a great fantasy. You can probably start with strangers. I go to adult theatres and show my wife’s nudes to random strangers. Mostly I jack them off while they watch her videos and pics. Once in a while they make me suck their cock - its nice to feel their cock appreciate her curves, in my mouth.

Two of them asked for her name. Both kept moaning her name while fucking my mouth. Guess they were imagining being serviced by her.

Overall, its a great experience. You should try it. Its harmless, as long as you dont show her face or divulge more information.
I love to tell a stranger my wife’s name and have him foleplay with me about how he got her cherry in high school and all the pussy she gave him!

Reactions: jayandkimberly
srx said:
Have you done anything like this,no theartres here anymore,i would have spent my youth there if i knew
not yet .. but willing to meet likeminded husbands

indianwifeuk said:
not yet .. but willing to meet likeminded husbands
I’m a like minded husband

Kentucky

I’m in Pittsburgh but would like to chat with anyone on Kik. dahamer14

Users who are viewing this thread