• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi or Bi-curious?

• Thread starterNatureGreenX
  • Start date
NatureGreen said:
I'm not sure if i'm bi or bi-curious. I certaintly love the fantasy of fucking my wife with other men, and i won't mind to slide both our cocks in her pussy, cocks getting rubbed inside her pussy,our balls touching each other. But I dont have any desire to suck cock or get mine sucked by other men. The submissive/humiliation part of the cuckholding experience is also not that appealing to me. What i like is to, USE the Bull as our bitch, and use him as our FuckToy.
But, during online sessions when i'm showing my wife to other men, i dont mind showing my cock or ass if the other guy want to get a better view of me beside my wife's nudes or vids. Kinda confusing.
I think when your showing your cock and ass off,your showing them you are a capable fuck for her .Myself I think I'm bi curious haven't done it but it would not bother me to lick a hung stud clean .

Myskinnyblondewife said:
For me like I said was kind of heat of the moment the first time. I mean it all just kind of happened and the older guy Karl was just ravishing my 22 yr old fiancé in front of me. She was wearing this little white dress, barefoot and panties at the party. No bra and nips kind of visible. She liked teasing him and he gave her tons of attention. In his room after the party he just started kissing her and taking her clothes off. He told her to play herself and he pulled his pants down. That’s he jus put my hand on him and said get it ready. I was nervous and high enough. He got super hard (pic posted before) and was huge. He just stared at her playing then sat on the couch and told her to sit on his lap. She was facing him and kissing him all naked and so hot. I was hard as rock and didn’t say a word.

Her at 22 so you can imagine that petite frame with a 6’4” Norwegian guy.
View attachment 2515269He made her go cowgirl at first riding him. Was amazing seeing that big cock slide in and out of her. Big balls slapping her little ass.she came like twice in a row. Then he flipped her in reverse position and said to me “look at her cum this is how to fuck her. She was bouncing on his cock shaking and cumming over and over. I had to pull my cock out and start stroking to it.
View attachment 2515275
She said to me “ oh my god I can’t believe I’m cumming like this, I’m sorry!”

I lost it and came all over the glass coffee table. Just could not last anymore. Close after he said” I think she’s had enough and I’m ready or do you want me to fill her?” Ummm ya no way since she could preg in a second of course that fertile.

So he pulled out and his huge cock was on her belly throbbing. He just nodded at me so I went over and started jacking him. He was holding her by the arms against his body. I must have pumped his thick cock like seven times as he just kept spraying her tits and tummy. It was literally dripping of her nipples and running down her belly. I was blown away and In shock I think. I really liked making him cum on her and the look on her facing getting fucked..wow! Ya we met a couple more times and that’s when the frot together happened but another story. Here is a couple pics of her body now so you can imagine at 22.

View attachment 2515279View attachment 2515280

She must have had a nice stretching with his cock,it looks amazing.You were saying he turned her around,that would get her g spot going for an orgasm. She is a hotter than hot wife😍

Myskinnyblondewife said:
Yes I imagine G spot for sure. When he pulled out she was soaking wet and maybe would have squirted if he wasn’t so thick. To use the cliche beer can size would be accurate when he was fully erect. When I jerked him to finish he was soaking wet wet with her juices. Her petite frame and tight pussy still the same as back then.

View attachment 2538599View attachment 2538600
Totally amazing woman😍

Myskinnyblondewife said:
That makes sense. I mean he was handsome and stuff but I didn’t want to kiss him or anything. I mean he had a cool huge cock but I didn’t want him to fuck me just her. At least at that time
I think he was a clued up bull, trying to included you in proceedings,knowing your lady would like the fact that you served his needs as well as she did.I personally think your more curious than full bi. But hey everyone has they're own take off of things. One over riding thing remains your lady was the main focus for bull and yourself.👏

Myskinnyblondewife said:
Agreed on clued up. He groomed the situation for sure. She was the focus for sure however her focus I’m pretty sure was that huge cock of his. The second time was more intense.
Beautiful woman and a beautiful thick long cock as well. I’d love to hear some more stories. The part about stroking him while soaking wet is particularly amazing. My wife gets beyond wet to the point where I have a difficult time climaxing if we have sex because of a lack of friction. Multiple of her partners have said she gets wet like a black girl and said it’s the wettest pussy they’ve ever had. Stroking or even better yet sucking that wetness off is an added perk.
Nothing like seeing our wives with a really big dick.

Reactions: CreamyBill and Myskinnyblondewife
Your keeping us in suspense or some suspenders.Tongues are drooling like a dog at the ice-cream parlour😄

johnmasters said:
I have sucked a cock and enjoyed the experience. I regularly show myself naked on cam for other men to view and will, sometimes, follow their instructions. I've no interest in kissing and cuddling other men but would love to be fucked. I'd also like to suck cock on a regular basis and would be happy for mine to be sucked too (so far it's only been sucked by my wife). Does that make me bi or just bi-curious?
Similar, Curious to stroke and suck only…not kiss or cuddle or anal.

I am very, " VERY bi curious." Meaning I never sucked a cock. But if I see the kind of guy that I have lots of fantasies about, the rugged manly looking guy with facial hair. I do have very strong feelings that I would drop to my knees for him. I have lots of cock sucking, ass fucking fantasies and really get off watching a guy submit. But I also get off checking out the ladies and thinking of eating their pussy to a squirting orgasm. It would be hard for me to choose, between sucking off that rugged looking stud and eating some nice-looking lady's pussy. I also LOVE watching those cleanup cuckold videos being the cleanup cuck. Just never did it yet. But had some 3sums years ago with a co-worker friend and my wife, really loved getting his warm slimy sloppy seconds.

Reactions: Atlanta_Jay and natasnaikul
How about "totally, swishy, femmy queer" ? lol

To me it's very simple, I want to suck cock as much as eat pussy. I'm 100% bi. But I'd LOVE her pussy full of warm slimy cum to eat out also, LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bimfm, Aussiewyfefukr, Donerite and 2 others
NatureGreen said:
I'm not sure if i'm bi or bi-curious. I certaintly love the fantasy of fucking my wife with other men, and i won't mind to slide both our cocks in her pussy, cocks getting rubbed inside her pussy,our balls touching each other. But I dont have any desire to suck cock or get mine sucked by other men. The submissive/humiliation part of the cuckholding experience is also not that appealing to me. What i like is to, USE the Bull as our bitch, and use him as our FuckToy.
But, during online sessions when i'm showing my wife to other men, i dont mind showing my cock or ass if the other guy want to get a better view of me beside my wife's nudes or vids. Kinda confusing.

I think most men are like me, I don’t really find men attractive but I’m attracted to their nice cock. I don’t care to cuddle or kiss men. But damn I love to play, suck and nut a nice cock.

Reactions: Bimfm, ksfarmcpl, robandkate and 4 others
Donerite said:
I think most men are like me, I don’t really find men attractive but I’m attracted to their nice cock. I don’t care to cuddle or kiss men. But damn I love to play, suck and nut a nice cock.
I feel exactly the same way!

Reactions: robandkate, Donerite and Rappara
Donerite said:
Haven't but if given the chance would take it from the pipe. Totally the same feelings as you about men.Maybe Bi not fully gay though.

Reactions: robandkate and Donerite
johnmasters said:
I have sucked a cock and enjoyed the experience. I regularly show myself naked on cam for other men to view and will, sometimes, follow their instructions. I've no interest in kissing and cuddling other men but would love to be fucked. I'd also like to suck cock on a regular basis and would be happy for mine to be sucked too (so far it's only been sucked by my wife). Does that make me bi or just bi-curious?
You just made my dick so hard right now

• Haha
Reactions: robandkate and johnmasters
Reactions: CreamyBill
Rickyrick said:
They call us straight cock suckers! Not really gay but like the nasty erotic pleasure of sucking another guys dick!
Very good description of us STRAIGHT cock suckers.

Reactions: 2wheel, BILLD, Wifesharingfantasizer and 1 other person
100% on that one

Users who are viewing this thread