• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

• Thread starterKatycock
  • Start date
Rate xx

1852154-b9c2225004823dc5c1d4a06f907ce728.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Robert39, jhlmdl, bandgcouple and 2 others
😙

Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 2.22.38 AM.png

• Love
Reactions: Robert39, jhlmdl, bandgcouple and 4 others
Katycock said:
Anyone interested in a Bi sexual married men thread ?
anyone interested , let me know and we can set a page up

photo-out-r50-s1-9984967_34685.14984119.15.square.jpg
I’m bi married in Windsor uk.

Reactions: Readyu
Portland Oregon here. Wife & I are both bi, I just recently told her that I want to try sucking a cock. She seems to love the idea almost as much as I do lol… Which has just encouraged me, now I am seriously craving to try this.

5F10BEF2-7CF5-4056-B14A-837BA915F03E.jpeg 63DDF753-47DF-43B2-B14D-469EE3E439DC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, Lickher, Lovasianladies and 5 others
hi, male sub bi. I know i must serve and obey.
anydesk 483637865

o35.jpg d8.jpg

Reactions: BBCwhorewife and VinniethePanda
AussieCuckwannabe said:
Melbourne Australia,
You ever been fucked by the bull after your wife has had all the cock she can take?
I would love to have you in the cage and pull my cock out of her soaked pussy and make you my bitch to be rewarded with a taste of your wifes fuckjuice right off my hard cock...

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, Lovasianladies and Wahooguy
PDXFun2 said:
Portland Oregon here. Wife & I are both bi, I just recently told her that I want to try sucking a cock. She seems to love the idea almost as much as I do lol… Which has just encouraged me, now I am seriously craving to try this.

5F10BEF2-7CF5-4056-B14A-837BA915F03E.jpeg 63DDF753-47DF-43B2-B14D-469EE3E439DC.jpeg
Very suckable

• Love
Reactions: PDXFun2 and Katycock
Readyu said:
Very suckable
Mmmm thank you! Would love to feel you sucking it for me, maybe even rubbing it on yours until we both cum

• Love
PDXFun2 said:

To bad you are clear across the country. I would love to suck that for you.

• Love
Reactions: Readyu and PDXFun2
KandJPlus said:
To bad you are clear across the country. I would love to suck that for you.
Mmmm VERY glad you like it! I’d love to feel how good you suck it. I got hard when I saw your comment

PDXFun2 said:
Mmmm VERY glad you like it! I’d love to feel how good you suck it. I got hard when I saw your comment
Mmmmm wish I could have seen that. Now I am thinking how no a drop would be wasted.

• Love
Reactions: Readyu and PDXFun2
PDXFun2 said:
Mmmm thank you! Would love to feel you sucking it for me, maybe even rubbing it on yours until we both cum
Ive done that many times with shemales...they have lovely cocks
..cant beat both dicks erupting simultaneously:)

• Love
Reactions: PDXFun2
gbhl44 said:
my 1st time exploring my bi curiosity
Wish it was longer!! Very hot

PDXFun2 said:
Love it... had many cocks over the years... a lot of shemales too with their sweet nectar cum...love the kink in their cocks too...love to rub dicks with u

• Love
Reactions: MillerbenUk, SlutWifeKimmy and PDXFun2
PDXFun2 said:

Give it a try. Even if you decide you don;t like it, you will never regret taking another man's cock in you mouth. And I be like so many men, when you make him cum, you will be hooked.

• Love
Reactions: MysteryBi, Laceyfemme, Che and 3 others
Jozyxt said:
Give it a try. Even if you decide you don;t like it, you will never regret taking another man's cock in you mouth. And I be like so many men, when you make him cum, you will be hooked.
Oh yes I sure plan to! Now to find someone, hopefully soon :)

Reactions: Readyu and SlutWifeKimmy
PDXFun2 said:
Oh yes I sure plan to! Now to find someone, hopefully soon :)
Great. The search for a feeder can be frustrating since there are more cocksuckers that feeders. But If you say you're a first timer, you will get a better response as guys love to take virginity. Right?

Keep up the hunt and you will find a hot cock to swallow. Let us know how it went.

Reactions: PDXFun2
Jozyxt said:
Great. The search for a feeder can be frustrating since there are more cocksuckers that feeders. But If you say you're a first timer, you will get a better response as guys love to take virginity. Right?

Keep up the hunt and you will find a hot cock to swallow. Let us know how it went.
That sounds like excellent insight, thank you! Hopefully I will have some luck this coming weekend… I’ll gladly share the details if I’m successful… Maybe some pics!

Last edited:
Reactions: cuck72, Wahooguy, Jozyxt and 1 other person
Posted in an anon ad 😘

F5A323EB-96DE-4F1F-B47E-8D10D4A3112E.png

Reactions: PDXFun2 and SlutWifeKimmy

Users who are viewing this thread