• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

• Thread starterKatycock
  • Start date
Katycock said:
We should all post where we are so we can find local guys who are looking for a little M2M sex and maybe wives that want to watch or direct .
I am in Katy Texas , anyone near
I am in Houston. Let's talk. My wife doesn't play though.

Jozyxt said:
I am in Houston. Let's talk. My wife doesn't play though.
I’m in Waco

Katycock said:
Maybe the wives could take charge and make us sluts , what do you think of that idea , our wives cheering us on and giving directions
When my wife found out I am bi she was pissed off, but eventually said we can work together with it. She suggested 3somes with bi tops, swingers parties and playing separately. She got me to go on prep and then we started. She arranged our first 3some, when we got to the guy we all stripped and she told me to suck him hard for her. Then when he was ready he fucked her and I watched, there was lots of pussy to my mouth, eventually she came and she said it was my turn, she guided his cock into my arse and got him fucking me, he eventually cum in my arse, she told me to suck and lick him, then we went home. She started calling me a slut. Has gone on ever since. Love it

• Love
Reactions: crocouple, areuanaughtywife, BiFatCockBull and 6 others
jamescubb said:
When my wife found out I am bi she was pissed off, but eventually said we can work together with it. She suggested 3somes with bi tops, swingers parties and playing separately. She got me to go on prep and then we started. She arranged our first 3some, when we got to the guy we all stripped and she told me to suck him hard for her. Then when he was ready he fucked her and I watched, there was lots of pussy to my mouth, eventually she came and she said it was my turn, she guided his cock into my arse and got him fucking me, he eventually cum in my arse, she told me to suck and lick him, then we went home. She started calling me a slut. Has gone on ever since. Love it
Not many wives like that ........unfortunately

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer
Katycock said:
Anyone interested in a Bi sexual married men thread ?
anyone interested , let me know and we can set a page up

photo-out-r50-s1-9984967_34685.14984119.15.square.jpg
I'd like to join in

Reactions: Readyu, gbhl44 and Wifesharingfantasizer
Reactions: bitchboi, Jeffuk and Katycock
Ifyousharehertheywillcum said:
Thanks. I would love that as well.
Me too, I'm sure it's delicious

Wifesharingfantasizer said:
I have this image in my head of meeting a young hung guy. Showing him pics of my wife. Sitting on the couch together. Sharing my fantasy. And he gets hard. Pulls his big cock out. Grabs my head and pulls me down to suck him and relieve the pressure that looking at my wife caused.

One day. I want to try sucking down my throat.
I would love to do that

Reactions: littlestubby5in, Wifesharingfantasizer and SGC
Central Mississippi here

Central Texas here but often travels to with DFW area and Austin

Attachments

• IMG_4870.MOV
    557.4 KB
Reactions: Lickher, MysteryBi and Goodatit
London here as been bi since my teens and now a bi cuck hubby

Reactions: Lickher, Wifesharingfantasizer and SGC
new jersey here, would love to meet other new jersey bi husbands

05.09.21.jpg