• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

• Thread starterKatycock
  • Start date
Katycock said:
Anyone interested in a Bi sexual married men thread ?
anyone interested , let me know and we can set a page up

photo-out-r50-s1-9984967_34685.14984119.15.square.jpg
Any Bi guys fancy a game Battlestrip ********

Reactions: Readyu and Katycock
Che said:
Any Bi guys fancy a game Battlestrip ********
I'm game , no one to play with when I opened it

Katycock said:
I'm game , no one to play with when I opened it
It only stays open for about 5 mins after the game is set up. I will look when you are next on here and send a link again

I'm a bisexual married man. In fact, I am allowed, by my wife, to suck cock and get fucked by other men, whether tbey straight, gay, or bi. She considers me her bi bottom sissy cuckold.

• Love
Reactions: engene, Lovasianladies, MysteryBi and 4 others
Boston Lincolnshire UK, bi cock worshiper.

2100844760.jpg 1335059399.jpg 780908567.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BBCwhorewife, Lovasianladies, matur and 3 others
HungNJ said:
Experienced Bull who enjoys m2m play while women watch or direct. From South Jersey.

55C49833-C30C-44D3-9A84-8659FF85C54E.jpeg
Big delicious looking cock meat

• Love
Reactions: Readyu
PDXFun2 said:
Mmmm thank you! Would love to feel you sucking it for me, maybe even rubbing it on yours until we both cum
Yes please!!!

AmbersCuckBrian said:
I'm a bisexual married man. In fact, I am allowed, by my wife, to suck cock and get fucked by other men, whether tbey straight, gay, or bi. She considers me her bi bottom sissy cuckold.
Mmmm love the pair of you sucking my cock mmm

Reactions: AmbersCuckBrian and Jeffuk
In California.....Anyone else??

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Donaldcuckintexas said:
Went Bi, long time ago! Also cucked.
Lucky man...I have the same tendencies and wants!!

Readyu said:
Mmmm love the pair of you sucking my cock mmm
We sure as fuck would suck ur cock.

• Love
Reactions: MysteryBi and Readyu
AmbersCuckBrian said:
We sure as fuck would suck ur cock.
Thats made me hard!!!!

Reno Nevada

Katycock said:
Anyone interested in a Bi sexual married men thread ?
anyone interested , let me know and we can set a page up

photo-out-r50-s1-9984967_34685.14984119.15.square.jpg
I’d be very interested

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Readyu
Growing up, I had a cousin that you could tell was much more fem than any of his brothers.
There were occasions where Mom would babysit them, usually with us staying at their house for the duration (3-4 days to a week).
I had to share a bed with him when this came about, and he introduced me to a few things. No sex or sucking, but a lot of touching and humping.
We were probably 7-8 years old at the time, and I had no idea what we were doing, but that feeling of a having a very hard yet still small dick was very exciting!

Although I had lots of fantasies about it, that was my extent of my experience with anything that could remotely be considered bi or gay until I was in my middle 40's.
I was getting together with the wife of a married couple when the husband decided he wanted to join in on the fun. But his idea of "fun" was to have sex with me!
Over the course of several weeks, we chatted often about it; sometimes with the wife, sometimes not.
Then the time came for us to actually meet for our '3-way', and to say he was eager was an understatement!
He had my dick in his mouth within seconds, and I started touching and rubbing his dick. After a few minutes of that, he wanted me to go ass up so he could rim my ass, and I remember thinking that everything was happening very quickly, and I was going from being a practical virgin to likely getting my ass fucked in just a matter of minutes. But he never attempted to penetrate me.
He wanted to trade positions and have me fuck him from behind. I did penetrate him, but he was crying that it was too big and for me to take it out. So we spent the rest of that night trading oral in various positions, but neither of us wound up cumming. As matter of fact, he was dysfunctional, and never got to full hard over 3 days of me trying.
We met a couple or so more times after that, and I did wind up fucking him missionary and cumming in his ass. After his wife joined us, he wanted to reciprocate, but he couldn't get hard enough to penetrate me. So he rubbed his dick up and down my crack while I ate her pussy before I fucked her.

Reactions: engene
I have a girlfriend that I went to school with in my hometown that I see when I visit.
She is very enthusiastic in matters related to sex, and has assumed the role of a cuckold wife with me being the cuck, and loves to share her pussy with others for my pleasure. Not to mention hers....

She has fucked another friend in particular, also a school mate from back in the day. He is very dominant with her, and is aware she shares all details with me and knows that I like her fucking him. As matter of fact, I listened over the phone one time of them having sex, including him taking her butt cherry!
She had arranged a 3-way with him and me a few years back. After an informal reunion of her class, he was supposed to meet us at our hotel, but things fell apart at the last minute and it never happened.
The point to all this is we have fantasized about it many, many times, and she has asked him about it when they get together to fuck, as we have when we are together.
I've told her that I see me being as submissive to him as she is, so she has told him I would like to suck his dick, and I want to clean it after he has cum in her pussy or have him pull out and cum in my mouth. She also told him that she would "set me up" and have me eat her pussy with my ass in the air, and that if he would get behind me to fuck me, I wouldn't stop him.
And it's all true.

So if it were to actually ever happen, that would be my next bi experience. I hope it does.
I'd still like to know what it feels like to have a hard cock in my hand, mouth, and/or ass. Eating cum or taking a load in my ass would be a great bonus!

Reactions: engene, Lovasianladies and SlutWifeKimmy
Bigxman said:
where at in FL? i'd take that in my mouth, while you have full reign of my wife's most intimate pics/vid on my phone.

Reactions: Readyu and 69eatmore77
I've never tried it, but have definitely thought about it and played with the idea online. Have had some really hot conversations with guys about different fantasies. Would love to find someone (or a group) to explore that with again :)

Reactions: throwback
I'm a bisexual married man. I love cock, and always have, always will. I have grown to not only love cock, but pleasing men sexually, in general. I have grown to be attracted to, and sexually aroused by men. I'm a bottom. I may even go so far as to say I'm a homo-flexible bottom married to a woman and in a cuckold relationship..I tend to enjoy actual SEX with men far more than women, and given the choice between a cock and a pussy (and yes, EVEN my wife's) I'd choose the cock. Women CAN and do get me sexually aroused, but it generally takes alot of talk and humiliation, and my wife and I are BOTH submissive to men, so her fucking dominant men is a no-brainer, really. She likes that and has much easier and better orgasms with dormant men fucning her. We are very much in love with one another though, and l9ve each other very much. I'm proud to be her cuckold, and we are even looking for, and hopeful we have found a man to fuck me regularly and make me his bitch. Supposed to happen tomorrow while she watches. I've sucked and been fucked by MANY men and I always love it. I love the feeling of submission and when I suck thier cock and make them hard, and even more so when they fuck me and cum deep inside me. I love that feeling. My wife wants to see it live.

• Love
Reactions: BBCwhorewife, natasnaikul, engene and 9 others
AmbersCuckBrian said:
I'm a bisexual married man. I love cock, and always have, always will. I have grown to not only love cock, but pleasing men sexually, in general. I have grown to be attracted to, and sexually aroused by men. I'm a bottom. I may even go so far as to say I'm a homo-flexible bottom married to a woman and in a cuckold relationship..I tend to enjoy actual SEX with men far more than women, and given the choice between a cock and a pussy (and yes, EVEN my wife's) I'd choose the cock. Women CAN and do get me sexually aroused, but it generally takes alot of talk and humiliation, and my wife and I are BOTH submissive to men, so her fucking dominant men is a no-brainer, really. She likes that and has much easier and better orgasms with dormant men fucning her. We are very much in love with one another though, and l9ve each other very much. I'm proud to be her cuckold, and we are even looking for, and hopeful we have found a man to fuck me regularly and make me his bitch. Supposed to happen tomorrow while she watches. I've sucked and been fucked by MANY men and I always love it. I love the feeling of submission and when I suck thier cock and make them hard, and even more so when they fuck me and cum deep inside me. I love that feeling. My wife wants to see it live.
Love to hear the outcum of your meeting tomorrow

Reactions: Jeffuk and AmbersCuckBrian

Users who are viewing this thread