• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

My wife’s lover, is also our good friend. He has full access to my wife night or day, no questions asked. It is not uncommon that during a night of play, I might hold his big cock and put it in my wife or give him a hand job to make sure he is nice and hard. But I remember the first time my wife wanted me to get him hard and ready by sucking him.

One of my weakness is my nipples and he knows it, so he started to rub my nipples, then started sucking and biting on them while rubbing my cock and I started rubbing his, thinking about it inside the wife. I immediately went down on him as instructed. His dick is very big and only the head would fit in my mouth and I love the taste of his precum. I would normally do clean up of the wife but this was different. Within minutes his dick reached critical mass and I inserted it into my wife and watch her ride. I was really hard from the experience and as we I took turns in her. I am bisexual, I have no problem being intimate with a man. I love playing with another man's cock.

Love a nice hard cock as much as the next…40 in SF 6PTx60A.jpg
Very nice...is that a drop of precum?

You can't possibly find that comfortable. You are literally destroying yourself for a fetish. I doubt diapers could rectify that.
Sorry but I draw the line on that. Personal opinion.

I must say, I am a quite active bitch myself, and am fortunate to have a few men who use my mouth and boi cunt on a semi-regular basis, but I am amazed at how easily you take that big cock in your pussy. You must be getting hard fucked on a very regular basis. Am wondering if at some point you get a kind of permant gaping, so that you can take big cocks that easily. That would have some both good and bad elements to it, I guess.

You can't possibly find that comfortable. You are literally destroying yourself for a fetish. I doubt diapers could rectify that.
Sorry but I draw the line on that. Personal opinion.
Alas, it’s probably too late. Those muscles are completely destroyed. It will be enemas for life there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back