• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Big Boobed Babes

• Thread starterCuckoldFamilyGuy
  • Start date
BBB 476

Oiled125B.jpg Oiled126.jpg Oiled127_EvaNotty.jpg Oiled128_Claire.jpg Oiled129.jpg Oiled130.jpg Oiled132A.jpg Oiled132B.jpg Oiled133.jpg Oiled134.jpg Oiled135.jpg Oiled136.jpg

Reactions: laury
branddy34 said:
Wow, I used to think that I was "busty" but apparently I am flat chested!
That's kinda like what a lot of us white boys say when we first happen to see Black cocks. Not me, of course, i was never dumb enough to think i was hung, even when i was comparing myself to white guys. LOL

Reactions: CuckoldFamilyGuy
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Are you, by chance, interested in buying some prime land in Florida ? About 40 miles due west of Miami ... water views on all sides ... I'll throw in one of those "fan" boats ? Oh, not much lawn maintenance, either. LOL P.S. Be happy to send you, oh, say, a zillion photos of all my wives. LOL
apparently, You feel that LittleDicky sent me a fake photo. Possibly so, but it definitely was a candid photograph and not one done by a model and professional photographer. I am willing to believe it was his wife. BTW, I already own property in Florida. LOL

IMG_20211223_083720a.jpg

Reactions: CuckoldFamilyGuy, Billnill and h5t6ca

Users who are viewing this thread