Birthday sex for her 5th BBC!

• Thread startermwf43forbbc
  • Start date

mwf43forbbc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2009
Nov. 25th was Renee's 44th birthday and she got a present...her 5th BBC! This guy had a monster 10" cock...very thick and OMG did he ever fuck her good! If there was any doubt before, it is now gone...she is a total Black Cock Slut now! He stretched her married white pussy out good and after about an hour and a half of solid fucking, finally filled her full of his hot seed! He slammed the whole 10" balls deep in her pussy as he filled her. It was an incredible sight!

Attachments

• Renee and BBC 022.jpg
    Renee and BBC 022.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 2,347
  • Renee and BBC 027.jpg
    Renee and BBC 027.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 3,579
  • Renee and BBC 031.jpg
    Renee and BBC 031.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,839
  • Renee and BBC 034.jpg
    Renee and BBC 034.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 2,688
  • Renee and BBC 037.jpg
    Renee and BBC 037.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 2,580
CONGRATS! Thanks for the wonderful pics. Hope to see lots more of your lovely lady.

Happy birthday Renee

You sure got what you deserve...

Thats Hot... you are one lucky man

Post some cum-shot pics please, thanks.

Very hot pics

Nicew present

Wow that's one big present. Great pics thanks for shareing.

hffff:D

nice :D

Wife's 30th Birthday Training

Nice photos, and a great way to celebrate a wife's birthday. I wrote a true story recounting my wife's 30th birthday with 2 BBCs. You can read it at Dark Wanderer under "Wife's 30th Birthday Training" by LeatherZebra. If there is sufficient interest, I will post the photos taken during that scene.

Hi Leather Zebra Great story I liked the idea of two whips and the 15 strokes from each Black Guy

happy birthday

Hmmm, I know that dick. Wait thats mine!! lol. Ya, I had fun, she was grt and lasted long."RICO". Just to prove it was me. I am the grad student from West Lafayette.

Yes it is!

hrtbrkboy said:
Hmmm, I know that dick. Wait thats mine!! lol. Ya, I had fun, she was grt and lasted long."RICO". Just to prove it was me. I am the grad student from West Lafayette.

And you need to cum and do her again! Loved watching you fuck her!

renee...fuck you. way to check if he had a girlfriend. hez a fucking sex addict..or so he claims...
hoping u had a good fucking birthday.

Very impressive!!!! Hrtbrkboy, being a fellow boilermaker when my wife is primed, you'll be the first I hit up!

im trying to get my wife intrested in this! those were great pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
My 33'd birthday was on a Saturday and we hosted a swinger house party. 8 couples besides us were there. This was before I discovered the delights of IR sex but hub arranged to have all 8 men do me 1 at a time...1 after the other. I had to give up on the vaginal sex after 6 because I got too raw inside but performed oral on the last 2. The experience left me feeling delightfully like a total slut as I was sloshing with all the goo in me. Hub cleaned me then helped me shower. Id love to do something like that again only with blk lovers this time.

Any vids of the action?

Great job, love the pics. Would love to hear more about her loose pussy!!

mwf43forbbc said:
Nov. 25th was Renee's 44th birthday and she got a present...her 5th BBC! This guy had a monster 10" cock...very thick and OMG did he ever fuck her good! If there was any doubt before, it is now gone...she is a total Black Cock Slut now! He stretched her married white pussy out good and after about an hour and a half of solid fucking, finally filled her full of his hot seed! He slammed the whole 10" balls deep in her pussy as he filled her. It was an incredible sight!

Please tell me there's a video of this!