• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bitch on streets, slut in the sheets

• Thread starterConroeHairyHotwife
  • Start date

ConroeHairyHotwife

Succubus
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2020
Texas
I know I come across as an evil, demanding, mean, take no shit, complete bitch (all of which I am) in how I deal with my husband and run my mouth. That’s not me with other men though, he gets that treatment, but the guys that I let fuck me get the exact opposite. I’m completely submissive, never say no, they can do whatever they want to me. I get off on being used like that so the more they treat me like a dirty ***** the more I want them. Just an FYI, if you’ve got a big cock, good stamina and know how to take control, then the bitch you see talking shit on here is not the one you’ll get. I’ll call you daddy and do whatever you say.

05C14261-05A8-4045-BC07-C728B1F0C843.png 52776820-314F-4541-83B2-E1A96E6AC3F3.jpeg 851FDE8F-C106-46A4-95F8-0B466C54F8EE.jpeg 60A448D5-0C03-4C22-BAED-5F62DF76796B.jpeg 24D10F24-52BC-4338-A12C-46147965F4CA.jpeg 3E80467E-A530-459B-A553-53AE25C53A09.jpeg 7AD7BDB7-EE7C-4179-9299-3D39CC5F54BE.jpeg EB7528BA-E786-4242-B987-6033FBE367AD.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ashley71, Cadman, milfchaser and 19 others
And I post a lot of pictures, some are nearly 10 years old, when I was chubbier. This is how I look right now. Currently and for the foreseeable future my bush, ass, pits and leg hair is fully grown out untouched all natural.

12DC26DF-FE84-49D2-812B-EBE8D28EFC17.jpeg 51D07EAC-3DEC-4ACC-A502-ABBAC97300E0.jpeg 4326139D-7C86-4392-A637-3F5EE597BE92.jpeg 9CA039CD-2750-45DC-A3CB-73672A44BEE9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: funexhusband, littlewilly, ashley71 and 20 others
I’m picky with my guys but once a guy has me it’s whatever then. One of my guys made me fuck two of his friends multiple times. I wasn't attracted to either of them but did what I was told and they passed me around in his apartment on more than one occasion.

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, funexhusband, MarriedBiWannabe and 8 others
Thats the kind of woman i love!

Dominant as hell towards her hubby ( and others, really love your forwards comments btw ) and when pushing the right buttons a submissive obedient slut.

• Love
Reactions: BBCwhorewife, 69eatmore77, Readyu and 4 others
Keesnl said:
Thats the kind of woman i love!

Dominant as hell towards her hubby ( and others, really love your forwards comments btw ) and when pushing the right buttons a submissive obedient slut.

thank you sir.;)

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs
What a wanktastic slut!!

• Love
Reactions: nirmala, Enigma250, Conroesubcuck and 1 other person
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I know I come across as an evil, demanding, mean, take no shit, complete bitch (all of which I am) in how I deal with my husband and run my mouth. That’s not me with other men though, he gets that treatment, but the guys that I let fuck me get the exact opposite. ..........
That sounds totally appropriate, Ma'am. And thank you, Mistress ConroeHairyHotwife, for posting your full-face photos. You're a beautiful woman with gorgeous and voluptuous big tits.

I wish you well with your continuing relationships with your submissive cuckold (who is behaving exactly as he should, it sounds like, in response to your humiliating treatment of him), and your lovers (whom you treat, it sounds like, as they want to be treated in order to be properly seduced by you). I encourage you to keep up your good work.

Reactions: BBCwhorewife and ConroeHairyHotwife
Thank you. I really get off to treating my husband the way I do and I think he’s a better husband because of it. He’s only like this for me, not in the rest of his life and is quite the opposite of a “beta” which is what makes it so amazing to have that power over him just for myself. I really like to fuck, I’ve been a “nympho” my whole life so this is the exact lifestyle I need to have as a married woman. Keeping him sprung and blue balled constantly makes him pliable to get what I want from him. Covid has seriously cut into my adventures but I’ve still got multiple regulars I see 4-5 times a week. Before Covid it was pretty much every day I was hooking up with someone and a lot of times more than one per day and I cant wait to get back to that.

• Love
Reactions: lnohhnvm, nirmala, Custer Laststand and 5 others
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Thank you. I really get off to treating my husband the way I do and I think he’s a better husband because of it.
You have found the key to your successful marriage.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
He’s only like this for me, not in the rest of his life, and is quite the opposite of a “beta” which is what makes it so amazing to have that power over him just for myself.
That isn't surprising, and there's nothing wrong with that. Apparently it isn't uncommon for men who are in charge (are so-called "alpha males") during their day-to-day work lives, and have to be responsible for more-or-less everything, to want to be completely submissive and obedient to a dominant wife during their home lives. You seem to have found such a man, Mistress ConroeHairyHotwife, and made him your husband.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I really like to fuck, I’ve been a “nympho” my whole life so this is the exact lifestyle I need to have as a married woman.
It sounds like on the spectrum of female sexuality, you are somewhere near the high end. I say this in recognition that sexuality, like other human capabilities, has a spectrum, among both women and men, ranging from very low (including zero) to very high. I suggest you recognize your very high sexual desires and capabilities as a commendable talent, comparable to a woman who has (for instance) a high ability to play basketball, or (also for instance) a woman who has high ability at mathematics.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Keeping him sprung and blue balled constantly makes him pliable to get what I want from him.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "sprung" — horny? — but, "blue balled" is clear. If that's what it takes to get the performance you desire from your cuckold husband, that's good, of course.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Covid has seriously cut into my adventures....
Really.... ain't that the truth, I'm sure.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
....but, I’ve still got multiple regulars I see 4-5 times a week.
Excellent. You're doing very well for yourself, Mistress ConroeHairyHotwife.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Before Covid it was pretty much every day I was hooking up with someone, and a lot of times more than one per day, and I can't wait to get back to that.
Your feelings of impatience are entirely justified. Probably the best sentence in:

Ley, David J., 2009, Insatiable Wives: Women who stray and the men who love them (Roman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 291 pp.)

is:

"Comparing the orgasmic capacity of an average woman to that of an average man is like comparing the drag-racing capacity of a new Ferrari to that of a beat-up used Chevy."

(or, fill in the beat-up used car model of your choice — that quote is from memory).

Last edited:
Reactions: ConroeHairyHotwife
It’s easier to get good dick just for the sake of getting dick as a married hotwife than it ever was when I was single. Because already being married means my standards for fuck partners is just clean, not a douche, big dick, stamina, and skill. I don't care if they’re successful or not or live with their mom or whatever. Just beat this pussy up and leave. Lol

Reactions: Custer Laststand, SquirmingSub, Keesnl and 1 other person
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Just beat this pussy up and leave. Lol

Like said before, just love this slutwife.
As a Bull this is the best way of having rough sex. Play the game, keep them on the edge of cumming and squirting all the time and empty your balls 2 or 3 times deep inside her.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Conroesubcuck and ConroeHairyHotwife
Yes! I’ll never understand the Hotwives who have a boyfriend. Like one other guy besides their husband to have an actual relationship with. No.... Not me! I’m married to my husband and he’s the one I’m in a relationship with. On the side I want Multiple guys, I want one night stands, I want threesomes, gangbangs, etc. I want guys to think they are using me and to actually use me too not make love to me. If that’s exactly what I want then who is really using who here. ;)

Hell before this Covid bullshit I used to hit up guys at the bar, offer them head, take them out to the parking lot and suck their cock and then ignore them the rest of the evening. I’d do that two or three times with different guys then take an entirely different one home and fuck him. I can live out being a ***** like that and enjoy it because at the end of the day, after all those guys used me as a piece of meat to bust a nut in, Ive got my husband there to cuddle me and give me affection and kiss my ass afterwards.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tlxyz, craulon, lnohhnvm and 5 others
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I want guys to think they are using me and to actually use me too not make love to me. If that’s exactly what I want then who is really using who here. ;)
I can live out being a ***** like that and enjoy it because at the end of the day, after all those guys used me as a piece of meat to bust a nut in, Ive got my husband there to cuddle me and give me affection and kiss my ass afterwards.

First and most important rule, no feelings more then just wanting to pull her legs apart and hard and dirty sex when meeting up with a slutwife. I'm not interested in long foreplay, love girls who get a kick out of being pushed down to suck. Lovemaking and long soft oral is for the husbands.

Seeing a married girl reguarly, husband not knowing, and she only comes over for the sex. Only way we kiss is when she sticks her tongue out or when i pull her head back holding her hair, other ways are for both not interesting.
Being ****** is her thing and her hubby is to sweet, even when having sex. No way we are interested in a relationship, just for the sex how we both like it.

Just like you, being used and ****** is her kick, no way i'm using her. Just a tool with a dick knowing how to please her how she wants it.

Reactions: showmetwice, Samsamadam, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
I fuck guys with smaller cocks than my cuck sometimes. Because they’re dominant and/or treat me nasty as fuck and I love it.

This guy. My husband’s dick is bigger than that. But this guy will tie me up, whip my ass, pull my hair, call me names, fuck me in the ass (never my pussy) and make me suck his cock afterwards then tell me what a disgusting ***** I am and kick me out of his house and not text me or respond back to me until he wants it again. And I keep going back when he does. I’ve come home bruised up and with cum leaking out of my ass like 20 times from this guy over the years.

F66818C4-B42C-474E-8626-5A78D2670993.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: metalma, littlewilly, smallglans and 10 others
A nice lunch break quickie deposit from one of my big dick boys. o_O

62E40FB6-8413-45C7-B6A1-28E38E25FB17.png

Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, littlewilly, Focker and 7 others
My husband did one thing right for someone who wanted a slut wife to dominate him. He married a dirty dominant bitch who’s always been and always will be a slut.

Reactions: metalma, nirmala, Conroesubcuck and 4 others
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I fuck guys with smaller cocks than my cuck sometimes. Because they’re dominant and/or treat me nasty as fuck and I love it.
I’ve come home bruised up and with cum leaking out of my ass like 20 times from this guy over the years.

F66818C4-B42C-474E-8626-5A78D2670993.jpeg

To be honest, the feeling of power when treating a girl as a total cumdump and she loving every minute of it is adictive. Her coming back gives me the pervy idea to try more and more nasty stuff, seeing where she would draw the line.
Hardly ever had a slutwife saying " no i'm not doing that" . Just love slutwives.

Reactions: cumslutkrissyc and ConroeHairyHotwife
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
A nice lunch break quickie deposit from one of my big dick boys. o_O

62E40FB6-8413-45C7-B6A1-28E38E25FB17.png

Needs one more huge gaping creampie ;)

• Love
Reactions: laury, PhilippinesFun and ConroeHairyHotwife
Keesnl said:
To be honest, the feeling of power when treating a girl as a total cumdump and she loving every minute of it is adictive. Her coming back gives me the pervy idea to try more and more nasty stuff, seeing where she would draw the line.
Hardly ever had a slutwife saying " no i'm not doing that" . Just love slutwives.
To me the power comes from the husband's helplessness.

ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Thank you. I really get off to treating my husband the way I do and I think he’s a better husband because of it. He’s only like this for me, not in the rest of his life and is quite the opposite of a “beta” which is what makes it so amazing to have that power over him just for myself. I really like to fuck, I’ve been a “nympho” my whole life so this is the exact lifestyle I need to have as a married woman. Keeping him sprung and blue balled constantly makes him pliable to get what I want from him. Covid has seriously cut into my adventures but I’ve still got multiple regulars I see 4-5 times a week. Before Covid it was pretty much every day I was hooking up with someone and a lot of times more than one per day and I cant wait to get back to that.
Breadcrumb fir when I'm not stuck in traffic and can respond better.

Users who are viewing this thread