• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Ass Worship

Why are you talking about Craig for? You, being a liberal guy, are all for eating shit and sucking cock. Where is the tolerance? Once again, Pimp, you have been proven WRONG. This is so easy!

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing you've ever proven is what an idiot and what an ass you are. That's it. Period.

Don't forget to gargle.

The only thing you've ever proven is what an idiot and what an ass you are. That's it. Period.

Don't forget to gargle.

as usualy pimpy being the lil prick he is. No wonder he is lonely with no friends and spends ALL his time on this board. What a LOSER!!:whatever:

He, Dud, watchwife claims to be married. Make friends with him so you can fuck his old lady and finally get laid. You can stab him in the back, do her and maybe even get him to eat your ass (or you eat his) all for the same price; an autographed Gdub picture.

He, Dud, watchwife claims to be married. Make friends with him so you can fuck his old lady and finally get laid. You can stab him in the back, do her and maybe even get him to eat your ass (or you eat his) all for the same price; an autographed Gdub picture.

and I am sure you would love to just sit in the corner and WATCH n JERK off as you do in your so called oriol parties! You lil perv!

Damn right I'd like to watch--get pics to so I could send em to all your so called friends and the republican committee in wwwbg's hometown.

When I jerk I'll be sure to do it on a plate so you two homo's can lap it up.

Damn right I'd like to watch--get pics to so I could send em to all your so called friends and the republican committee in wwwbg's hometown.

When I jerk I'll be sure to do it on a plate so you two homo's can lap it up.

I am glad you finally faced reality that you are nothing but a peeping tom!! lol

jerk on a plate? thanks for sharing with us some of your hobbies! lol

I've never claimed to be anything other than a voyeur on this site, Dud. I'd rather be a peeping tom, as you call, it than a shitty, back-stabbing friend. Any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back