• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Athletes with White Wives

• Thread starterwhitenblack
  • Start date

whitenblack

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2006
I Thought it would be hot if we could get a list started of black athletes that have hot white wives (in any sport). It would be even better if we could get a picture of them together.

whitenblack said:
I Thought it would be hot if we could get a list started of black athletes that have hot white wives (in any sport). It would be even better if we could get a picture of them together.

Nice idea, but what about other black men of noteriety ? Someone should compile a scrapbook of names/photos and share it with us. I bet many would be surprised to learn just how extensive this would turn out to be.

Ice-T and Coco

Although not a professional athlete, Ice-T is married to a white woman...Coco. Hmmm...they both have "drink" names. LOL
icetandcoco7.jpg
icetandcoco8.jpg

icetandcoco5.jpg
icetandcoco4.jpg

tiger woods has a white wife, but i mean tiger is whiter than i am.. seriously.

Marcus Allen

Marcus Allen is a great place to start. He has boned half of Hollywood and all the white models he can get his hands on. Nicole Simpsons nickname for him was "driftwood". Seen lots of great pics over the years with him and lots of hot white ladies.

here are a few..

Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel.Tiger and Elin

Attachments

• tayeandidina.jpg
    tayeandidina.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 660
  • tigerelin.jpg
    tigerelin.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 546
GODDAMN!!!!!

Ice-T's wife is off the fucking chain.

HOLY SHIT!

I'm not sure Ice can handle that...he's gotta be pushing 50.

Can anyone find good pics of Bryant Gumbel's wife?

I know a girl who dated Ty Law, a football player who used to play for New England Patriots. She is fine as hell...she showed me pics and everything, but never met the brotha.

Charles barkley loves the white women!

And you cant forget about OJ Simpson!

Peace.

Charles Barkley loves the white women.
OJ Simpson just loves to kill the white women.

Date with OJ? :wtf: No thanks!

bill russell

the boston celtic's bill russell married a beautiful white miss usa contestant. I 'd loved to see some pics of her.

Supermodel

Although not an athlete, brit singer Seal netted German supermodel Heidi Klum, a woman that knows how sexy pregnancy can be!

A pic to stir the imagination of interracial breeding fans;

http://www.gawker.com/news/photos/naked-supermodels-at-fairchild-pubs-its-true-116316.php

And some explanation as to why Heidi sports such a healthy outlook:

German supermodel HEIDI KLUM was delighted to discover she is pregnant for the third time, because her husband SEAL prefers her with a bump. The 33-year-old has been pregnant for the majority of the past three years - she gave birth to FLAVIO BRIATORE's daughter LENI in May 2004, before welcoming her husband's son HENRY into the world last September (05). The couple's second child is due in December (06). She says, "(He) finds me the most beautiful when I'm pregnant."

and

Heidi Klum claims being pregnant hasn't stopped her from enjoying a steamy sex life with fiancé Seal. The German supermodel is due to give birth to her second child this September and Heidi says she's never felt sexier. The blonde beauty - who already has a ten-month-old daughter, Leni, with Italian Formula One tycoon Flavio Briartore - said: "I feel very sexy when I'm pregnant. Some women say they could never have sex during pregnancy but it certainly didn't hold us back. "You're more feminine when you're pregnant, and femininity is sex." Heidi also says she is enjoying sex so much because she has a great lover in Seal.

anyone else have pictures of big black supermodels/athletes with their little white snowflake wife??

Users who are viewing this thread