• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

black babies & white girls

• Thread starterberger
  • Start date
B

berger

few questions for the pros on the subject.
Why are well educated , pretty white teens obssessed with having black babies?
some female friends had this strange urge to procreate after their first experience with black men. Why can't they just stick to the sex?
Is this a way to submit completely or a "thank you gift" to the black males?

Is it because the sex is fantastic?

In my case, I enjoy the full feeling of no condoms. Especially when the men are cumming in me. I would be lieing if I said the first black baby was planned actually the first three weren't. My fourth one was planned, I wanted to give my lover something that he would never get from anyone lese. What better than a baby from both of us? Well he has gone now, but I still have the proof and memories of him. I am still capable of having more babies, and plan too. My husband is a little pissed to say the least, but as I remind him, " you wanted to add some spice to our marriage", I am just being picky as to what spice I want. As to the question about the sex being fantastic, HELL YES it does help to make it enjoyable.

Reactions: Maxio
berger said:
some female friends had this strange urge to procreate after their first experience with black men. Why can't they just stick to the sex?

white girls love to prove they have gone black so they can get more black males.why not have some thumbnails of white girls pregnant!what would be real sexy is some white girl pictures,nurseing their black babies.OtisLukes

Totle surrender

Having a black baby too me is total surrender of my womb to my lover. I would never insult a blackman and suggest that he wear a condom. When I make love to my lovers I pray for them to plant there seed deep inside me. So far I only have one black child. I will breed again but its just too soon after the first one.

My honest opinion...

berger asked:

I will say MOST are addicted to the sex, and want it as a 'thank-you gift.' but quoting otisluke:

white girls love to prove they have gone black so they can get more black males. why not have some thumbnails of white girls pregnant! what would be real sexy is some white girl pictures, nursing their black babies.

I did not quote exactly...as I corrected grammar. (Blame an angry mom for raising me. lol)

curioustammi replied:In my case, I enjoy the full feeling of no condoms. Especially when the men are cumming in me. I would be lieing if I said the first black baby was planned actually the first three weren't. My fourth one was planned, I wanted to give my lover something that he would never get from anyone lese. What better than a baby from both of us? Well he has gone now, but I still have the proof and memories of him. I am still capable of having more babies, and plan too. My husband is a little pissed to say the least, but as I remind him, " you wanted to add some spice to our marriage", I am just being picky as to what spice I want. As to the question about the sex being fantastic, HELL YES it does help to make it enjoyable.

My wife and I agreed before marrying that we will have a Black child whenever we have sex...so curioustammi makes a valid point. My wife wants me to have something that I did get from my first wife. (Who is using her thug hubby to keep me from seeing my son and daughter. Another story, and too long to discuss here.)

For those women into sex with black men...I will insist on using caution. As my sub wife said: "If you didn't want a baby, you shouldn't be fucking."

Excuse me?

Having a black baby is considered a 'thank you' gift to the black male? Are you kidding? You are talking about a newborn human being for crying out loud. The sex is one thing, but having kids just to show that a woman has given her womb over to a black master, black male, or whatever, is just plain wrong. This is not a racial issue, but a point of right and wrong. Fixing dinner, buying someone a shirt, sending a card, those are all methods of sending a thank you gift. Having a child simply to prove that you have had sex, or to prove some misplaced idea of sexual superiority, is outrageous. What is going on in here these days? What has happened to this site, and more generally, what has happened to common sense?

Racial Issue?

wtf_isthatabout said:
Having a black baby is considered a 'thank you' gift to the black male? Are you kidding? You are talking about a newborn human being for crying out loud. The sex is one thing, but having kids just to show that a woman has given her womb over to a black master, black male, or whatever, is just plain wrong. This is not a racial issue, but a point of right and wrong. Fixing dinner, buying someone a shirt, sending a card, those are all methods of sending a thank you gift. Having a child simply to prove that you have had sex, or to prove some misplaced idea of sexual superiority, is outrageous. What is going on in here these days? What has happened to this site, and more generally, what has happened to common sense?

Now come on, you know everything is a racial issue. Even though 99.9 % of these things actually have nothing to do with race. You are correct. Just look at people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Everything is a racial issue to them. Just wanted to make a point there.
I really do not think that making children for such stupid reasons is a wise thing. Just look at how many children are not cared or loved for in this world. Of course, everyone will say "Who said they would not be loved or cared for." That is not what I am talking about. We all know that a child is a responsibility. After about 3 or 4 let's see how having sex ranks then. Get real you stupid idiots.

I hope I'm not getting the flack...

I did say MOST women...curious tammi did something - right or wrong in people's eyes, that affects her life.

I don't know if my post makes people mad, or they will claim me as agreeing. I merely responded. Besides, my wife saw the posts this morning, and we openly discussed how I posted my opinions.

I am HAPPILY MARRIED, and my sub wife and I agreed that the two of us will be in our child's life.

wtf_isthatabout commented:

wtf_isthatabout...common sense has been on terminal life support since and before 9/11. I will include the word MOST and ANY in my statements: MOST women are so into sex with a Black man, that they ignore common sense, and crave impregnation from ANY male lover they have...regardless of color. My wife has common sense, and that is a major quality to look for in ANY person. (No, I'm NOT knocking you, but with the high number of single mothers in the US, common sense is lacking in MOST men as well - including Black men.)

I'll add something unrelated to the topic...

But will prove a point.

I dated one woman, bright, articulate, etc. The issue was her mother, who was angry, psychotic, and controlling. (Dare I say like Pamela Vorhees of the 'Friday the 13th' horror flick?)

She wanted her daughter to have black children OUT OF WEDLOCK! (Back then, welfare was a bitch to deal with...and I refused to be a part of it.) She said things like, 'hook up with your drug-dealing friends,' or, 'I want my grandson to have the finer things.'

I'll make a long story short...I used protection, and the mom went NUTS! She said, "I didn't love her daughter." And "I was NOT a REAL MAN!"

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:

I really do not think that making children for such stupid reasons is a wise thing. Just look at how many children are not cared or loved for in this world. Of course, everyone will say "Who said they would not be loved or cared for." That is not what I am talking about. We all know that a child is a responsibility. After about 3 or 4 let's see how having sex ranks then.

The point is clear as crystal china...and WatchWife&BlackGuy said something that I feel made sense.

When I first read this thread I was outraged. As the posts went on I am glad to see the voices from the cavern are speaking up against this.

Children should be born from love not lust. Wake the hell up people.

I think WFs carrying BMs babies is awesome and would like to see it happen a lot more. In addition to submitting her body to the BM for 9 mos by carrying his child, she is producing a beautiful and stronger baby. It is really great to see a wf/wm couple raising a child that the wf made with a bm-it shows the WM loves/supports her and agrees that BMs are superior in bed and that they make cuter babies and the WM takes responsibillity in raising the child. As for the SWFs who want a baby with a bm, us SWMs should show our support by claiming responsibillity as the father and submitting 18years of our lives to paying the support the BM would pay. This way, the WF could get with BMs with less financial worries and the black male could be free to produce more children with White females without having to worry about the fincial burden. We should all do our part. If every SWM did this for one SWF or one BM this would encourage more WFs to have BMs babies. I for one havent been fortunate enough to meet a woman interested in a LTR with a WM while having BM lovers so would be willing to support a WF's children by claiming to be their father and pay their support.

Reality doesn't mean intelligent

After reading the posts in this thread I couldn't help but add my two-bits, which is probably what it's worth.

I have had some experience with this particular situation - not involvement, mind you, but as an observer with a few nieces and their friends who have ben actively engaged in the I/R scene. Those here who say it's about the sex are correct from my observations. Listening to these girls talk (all late teens and considered quite attractive) it is obvious the sex is the driving factor. Add to that the new 'freedom' of being able to date black guys and 'get wild'. At some times it sounds like a 'fad' sadly enough but of the six females of which I am aware, four of them claim to be exclusively 'black only' and have gone bareback in every instance - some of them (I won't say how many) claim to have been fucked by 4-5 different guys and each one more than once, twice, three times. Sadly, it seems to have come down to 'bragging rights' as to how many black guys they could totally satisfy and make happy. Hmmm...turn off the logic here folks, it's a logic-free zone.

At any rate, two of these girls are now quite pregnant and it's not seen as something 'bad'. They're simply 'pregnant with a black baby'. And making matters more involved, the two girls now pregnant continue to have sex with the black guys (including the fathers and friends) as though it is a natural thing. One girl even said, "He's the baby's father, it's his right to do me when he wants..." These are middle - upper middle class girls, folks. The other girls who are not pregnant don't see pregnancy as a risk - it is considered part of the inevitable package or they have a "won't happen to me" attitude. One girl even said, "When we do it it's almost a given we'll eventually get pregnant but it's too hot to just stop and nobody wants to use protection." And sadder, the mothers of these girls put them on the Pill to prevent pregnancy but do nothing to 'cool off' their raging desires. They all KNOW what they're doing...it's the sex and if a baby is the consequence...oh well.

But the free fall of logic isn't limjited to teens. There are two women of my acquaintance, one late 20's and the other early 30's bot now very pregnant with black babies. One is married to a white guy and her husband was unable to 'perform'. Her response? She sought out a couple black guys with 'track records' and proceeded to do them until pregnant. The other woman, single, sees no need to get married or have the father involved in the child's life and had always been very curious about the I/R scene so she combined her philosophies and dated bareback with 4 different black men with the obvious results.

There's no logic involved, it's a quest for self indulgence resulting in consequences dismissed for furtherr self indulgence. This has nothing to do with consenting adults making preferred choices and willing to take responsibility. It's simply a matter of self-gratification at the expense of a baby

black babies

I have a 2yr old son from a black guy. It wasn't planned but I shutter to think how aweful my life would have been I we used protection when he was concieved. My parents had a problem with me dating blakc guys but now they came around and don't try to discougeage me since I stopped seeing white guys.

Do not miss the point, we are not comdemning someone in your position... There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with a bi-racial child.

The point is getting pregnant on purpose for reasons that are flighty and irresponsible.

theres my two bits

Was just wondering if perhaps we could get together sometime. We are both in the east side of the valley of the sun. Perhaps a little shopping trip to Superstition Springs and lunch?

Right ......

wm2pay_support4bm_babies said:
I think WFs carrying BMs babies is awesome and would like to see it happen a lot more. In addition to submitting her body to the BM for 9 mos by carrying his child, she is producing a beautiful and stronger baby. It is really great to see a wf/wm couple raising a child that the wf made with a bm-it shows the WM loves/supports her and agrees that BMs are superior in bed and that they make cuter babies and the WM takes responsibillity in raising the child. As for the SWFs who want a baby with a bm, us SWMs should show our support by claiming responsibillity as the father and submitting 18years of our lives to paying the support the BM would pay. This way, the WF could get with BMs with less financial worries and the black male could be free to produce more children with White females without having to worry about the fincial burden. We should all do our part. If every SWM did this for one SWF or one BM this would encourage more WFs to have BMs babies. I for one havent been fortunate enough to meet a woman interested in a LTR with a WM while having BM lovers so would be willing to support a WF's children by claiming to be their father and pay their support.

"I for one havent been fortunate enough to meet a woman interested in a LTR with a WM while having BM lovers so would be willing to support a WF's children by claiming to be their father and pay their support." - I'd have to say that the rest of us are very fortunate that you have been unable to meet any woman willing to live out your little fantasy. Encouraging even more women to have children with other men strictly to satisfy some sexual fantasy of yours is the ultimate in self-absorbtion. Your reasoning that WF should have children with BM, then have the WM support the entire enterprise is entirely illogical and potentially destructive. What will be your answer to the child who wants to know where they came from, and why they seem different from their friends? Are you going to be honest and explain that you encouraged their mother to have a child with another man so you could have more masturbation material? Will you have the funds to supply a need for counseling for the child when they realize that they were born not out of the love of a husband and wife, a mother and father, but strictly to provide you with yet another pitiful hard-on? This is wrong on so many levels - leave the race out of it because this goes beyond race. This is so selfish and misguided, it's hard to comprehend that there are really people out there who could think like this.:wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread