• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

black babies

• Thread starterMav848
  • Start date
VB, you are just jealous or something. As a white trash fuckslut, it is my job to have as many black babies as possible. I love big black cock in all my holes too.

Reactions: Maxio
Black men all over the world have been breeding white women since the beginning of the world - that is how all the different colours came out in the various races.

Their is a hybrid vigor that comes out in the genetics from a black on white mating and a colourful skin.

There was a time when white men tried to stop cross-cultural mating, but they failed, and it has sped up in recent times because large numbers of white women want to mate with black men. The Constitution provides Freewill to do so, and the predjudices are reducing every generation.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio
Breeding is fine in theory and/or fantasy but the reality of it I hope is far more thought out and considered (and NOT by the libido but by the brain!).

Users who are viewing this thread