• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

black babies

• Thread starterMav848
  • Start date
Listen Up Numbnuts. This Thread Was For Seeing White Women With Black Babies Or Knocked Up. So Take Your Pissy Little Do Gooder Attitudes To A New Thread To Bitch And Moan And Lets See The Pictures Like Was Originally Asked For.

I just thought I'd share, that I seen a GORGEOUS white girl at a fair a few weeks ago, I'm talking model hot fantasy woman. and she had a black baby! It was great to see :)

i think the fact that u cant spell hornyguy says enough about this subject.nobody should parade their children on a website it should be against the law.god are u all perverts

man this place is full of perverts

it should be against the law to show ur babies or children on any website its just not right.

Aint nothin' wrong with having Bi-Racial Babies!

All White Girls dream of squirting out some Bi-Racial children.

Peace.

spamz it was for me

Black Babys

Theres too many unwanted black babies on this earth now. For gods sake, use birth control.

spamz said:
Listen Up Numbnuts. This Thread Was For Seeing White Women With Black Babies Or Knocked Up. So Take Your Pissy Little Do Gooder Attitudes To A New Thread To Bitch And Moan And Lets See The Pictures Like Was Originally Asked For.
Couldnt agree with you more.

Well, it seems that bcpartygirl and sissyjizzslut understood my earlier posts. I guess there will always be some dumbasses in the world.

hornyguy said:
White women should breed much more often with black men. It is the way of the future. Produce many more beautiful black babys for the white hubbys to raise and support. Cut off white hubby and only let black seed in white birth canals. I would love to see more photos and more stories about white females impregnated by the black man.
You are so right about everything you say.I myself talk to wives & daughters about this every chance I get with positive outcomes.The idea is spreading as it should & we husbands must encourage are wives ,daughter,& friends to do this & yes I would like to see more pics.& coments of the mothers.I have one daughter who has had one black baby 16 yrs ago & was very happy she did & so am I.

Reactions: Maxio
Bi-Racial babies for real

Just wanted to add to this thread. My husband and I actually considered me getting pregnant by a black man. Our circumstances were the result of my husband's inability to get me pregnant after six years of trying. Some of the girls I work with knew of my frustration and privately suggested I let a black guy do it - even going so far as to give me some names. I gently brought the subject up to my husband one evening as we were in bed (playing) and he became very turned on, asking me for details.

My point being that I had/have no problem letting a black guy fuck me to get me pregnant but having a black baby is not the whole deal - it would be solving a problem and the baby would be loved and be raised properly. But I also confess the whole idea of fucking a black guy got me aroused and the added idea of getting pregnant turned me on also. I would really be interested in knowing other REAL white women.wives who have done this

Reactions: Maxio
Does anyone here even give a fuck about the children in threads like these or are you just so hot to see a white girl with black child that the realities of parenting and real-life issues are of little consequence?

WOW The Pimp Speaks The Truth!

pimpology101 said:
Does anyone here even give a fuck about the children in threads like these or are you just so hot to see a white girl with black child that the realities of parenting and real-life issues are of little consequence?

No thoughts about the children. They just can't get enough a black cock in a white pussy. Real responsible adults eh Pimp?

The kind that we can be proud to call fellow homosapiens. I wonder if, with everything else they don't get, sarcasm is included?

hi in my culture the saying is a child and god are same because babies are pure

rajamuda said:
hi in my culture the saying is a child and god are same because babies are pure
Be sure to remember that after they 'pee' all over you when yourr changing the nappy...:)

blackbull1970 said:
Aint nothin' wrong with having Bi-Racial Babies!

All White Girls dream of squirting out some Bi-Racial children.

Peace.

Whether it's wrong or not, it's certainly happening often enough.

Anybody posting pictures of minors on here ought to be put away. That's absolutely reprehensible, maybe even illegal...I just joined this site and am nauseated by this. Moderator, do your job and close this thread asap.

The name should be changed to either Freaks R Us or just plain Morons.

Users who are viewing this thread