• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Cock Candy Store

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date
If you only knew how HARD it is to sit here with a rock hard black pole stickin up!! I absolutely LOVE THIS THREAD!!!..NOTHING is hotter to me than a white slut dressed to BAIT herself some black cock! Call it BLACK MAN'S KRYPTONITE!!..MORE...MORE!!!...It used to be a time where it was thought white women had no ass, but that aint true now!! While I love pics of tight pants and shorts it is the tight, slutty, sleezy, mini skirts or dresses pics that get my cock hard!!

OH HELL YES!!!!.....The first two pics of #49 are OUTSTANDING!!..Out with her boyfriend, but secretly dressed that way to bait herself some black cock!...Damn, you do know the mind of the black man!!

LilSlut you have outdone yourself!!! I LOVE this thread!!! Damn that pic of the 5 white sluts is black cock territory! Let me see, I would line them up and starting from left to right. Slut #1 loves swallowing black cock cum at least 3 times a day...#2 slut gets all wet and juicy in her pussy everytime a black man comes near hear...#3 slut, Yeah this one is a black cock cum dump plain and simple....#4, Her motto is: Good white girls suck dick, but I prefer to be MOUTH FUCKED by black bull cock!"...an finally #5...Shit! She has a nigga sista's ass, BUT is not afraid to get her butt stuffed by black cock only!!

GimmeWhiteMeat said:
If you only knew how HARD it is to sit here with a rock hard black pole stickin up!! I absolutely LOVE THIS THREAD!!!..NOTHING is hotter to me than a white slut dressed to BAIT herself some black cock! Call it BLACK MAN'S KRYPTONITE!!..MORE...MORE!!!...It used to be a time where it was thought white women had no ass, but that aint true now!! While I love pics of tight pants and shorts it is the tight, slutty, sleezy, mini skirts or dresses pics that get my cock hard!!

Hey bro, you gonna comment on the babes and I'll post'em for ya. I stopped because aint nobody was saying shit!
Up to you bro???

GimmeWhiteMeat said:
OH HELL YES!!!!.....The first two pics of #49 are OUTSTANDING!!..Out with her boyfriend, but secretly dressed that way to bait herself some black cock!...Damn, you do know the mind of the black man!!

Had to go back and check her out, yeh that sexy little blonde is def look'n for some strong nigga dick!!

lets face it nowadays the whole white world of women is ripe for the taking ..only a matter of a decade or so before it will seem unnatural not ot have had several black lovers before getting married. after well isnt that the best time to seduce a white lady?

Last edited by a moderator:
BigBlackDude said:
Hey bro, you gonna comment on the babes and I'll post'em for ya. I stopped because aint nobody was saying shit!
Up to you bro???

YO~ That's what I'm talkin 'bout....Keep on postin the pics. As a matter of fact soon as I lean how to post attachments I have a few of my own that I collected from the web. Gauranteed to keep you interested.!!

hornchurchmale said:
lets face it nowadays the whole white world of women is ripe for the taking ..only a matter of a decade or so before it will seem unnatural not ot have had several black lovers before getting married. after well isnt that the best time to seduce a white lady?

SEDUCE??..LOL...The way things are sometimes they CUM lookin for us. Aint nothin more sexier to me than a white HUNGRY HORNY SLUT with a NICE ASS and thighs craving for some black cock. Trust me they KNOW HOW to get into our pants!!

Ok, I have been INSPIRED by SEXYLILSLUT, and BIGBLACBRO. Gonna try to share some of the pics I have gathered over the months from ONLINE. I will make my comments as my creative mind allows. If you would like to respond I welcome that, but if not......No loss...Ths first pic is an office manager that has hired the first black fellow at her business. Let's just say that she finally figured out why her pussy is constantly wet these days.

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 897
Here is another of one of my favorites...HELL, ALL of them ARE my favorites! How many of my BROS out there would love to spend HOURS eatin that pussy until she drenches your face with pussy lotion. I heard it's good for the complexion..LOL...Oh, and then fuck her until her eyes roll and she drools.

Attachments

• 054_153.jpg
    054_153.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 686
I am a white husband. Why does it tear me up and give me a hard-on, to see all these white women and to imagine them with black cock in them?

GimmeWhiteMeat said:
Here is another of one of my favorites...HELL, ALL of them ARE my favorites! How many of my BROS out there would love to spend HOURS eatin that pussy until she drenches your face with pussy lotion. I heard it's good for the complexion..LOL...Oh, and then fuck her until her eyes roll and she drools.

yeh shed get fucked inside out!!

Fucking tear that ass up girl!!!!!
Damn thats a fine ass aint it??

This girl needs some black dick

Attachments

• n1146722421_31413871_237.jpg
    n1146722421_31413871_237.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 599
  • n1146722421_31042292_9197.jpg
    n1146722421_31042292_9197.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 857
  • n651335305_1466614_1784.jpg
    n651335305_1466614_1784.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 677
  • n1142820183_30033299_125.jpg
    n1142820183_30033299_125.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 451
  • n1142820222_30032353_5687.jpg
    n1142820222_30032353_5687.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 662

yall want more of dat fine white ass you need to get invloved up in here!

[/UR

Last edited by a moderator:
oh no, displaying themselves like that in public - us white boys knowing we aren't good enough, and knowing what they will get

accepted said:
oh no, displaying themselves like that in public - us white boys knowing we aren't good enough, and knowing what they will get

What they gett'n bro??

Users who are viewing this thread