• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Cock Slut Wanted: A Dream Life Offer

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date
pimpology101 said:
Bumped for the benefit of Sandy........

Oh my, glad you did. I totally missed this thread and I am impressed! :bowdown: Now Pimp, you said we might be a good fit... maybe so but from what I can see, it certainly would be a tight fit! :rolleyes:

I will have new photos following the party this coming Saturday (the 17th) so stay tuned...

For the discerning woman

Both pics speak volumes.........

Attachments

• amwhoiam.jpg
    amwhoiam.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 47
  • anacondadon.jpg
    anacondadon.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 75
Just a cropped photo of Holly and I from her November 17th party. Mac, her husband, is lucky enough to have Holly and he let's her have BBC. I wanna be someone's "Mac." Who will be my "Holly?"

Attachments

• Donny&Holly1.jpg
    Donny&Holly1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 57
Upping the Ante

Just a few more to sweeten the deal........

Attachments

• anacondadon5.jpg
    anacondadon5.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Don&Holly7.JPG
    Don&Holly7.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 107
  • anacondadon1.jpg
    anacondadon1.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:
Shameless self-promoter at it again

eventually an interested single woman will come into this forum and take notice! ;)

Attachments

• Donny6.jpg
    Donny6.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Donny95a.jpg
    Donny95a.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 52
  • DW1.jpg
    DW1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Donny24.jpg
    Donny24.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Donny3.jpg
    Donny3.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 26
Awwwwwww

Awwwwww!

Well, I thought I'd take the platform here and use the opportunity
to introduce myself to the sexy ladies of the internet.

I guess I can start by saying that there is a photo on my profile and several more in the photo section here. I am a 38 year old man who has yet to marry or father any children. I ended a five year live-in relationship about two years ago. I have had the fantasy of sharing my girlfriend(s)/wife with black men since I was about 18 and have done so with just three (and yes, the last live-in gf did it one time).

I am college educated with a degree in social science and a minor in english. I was a social worker for fourteen years but I recently quit to pursue a dream of writing for a living. To that end I have just had my first book published (November, 2004). There is also a photo of the book covers in the photo section to prove what I say is true. It is entitled Reflections of a Wayward Soul and is a book of 250 poems. I have 19 other poetry anthologies to follow. My first of six novels, The Painmaker, will be out sometime this year.

I am a very loving and caring man, conventional in many ways. I have interests and a life outside of my sexual persuasion. Some of those interests include reading, writing, skydiving, travel, cultural events, sports, politics (to a degree), current events and ordinary life interests. I'm philosophical, passionate, a truth seeker, deep, troubled, I like to debate issues and have my mind engaged. I have long said that if a woman arouses my mind, my heart and cock will follow.

Given my starting this group, it's well-documented that I hope to
find a female partner who is open to having black lovers on a semi-regular basis (ideally even a few at a time) but even more so than that, what I am ideally looking for is someone who is more than a sex partner. Someone who can be my partner for life. The love of my life, my soul-mate. I do not seek a doormat or a woman who has esteem issues-nothing is more unattractive (to me personally). I may desire a woman who is by nature sexually submissive but I desire her to be independant, strong-willed, feisty and together otherwise. Someone to keep the walk down life's road interesting. Someone to challenge me, keep me on my toes and partner with me. Help me sail our vessel through life's storms together. In short, I want you to walk beside me; not in front or behind. :)

Physically, the characteristics in a woman will will most often turn my head are dark (blk/brwn) hair or a redhead. Auburn/chestnut hair (with freckles on the chest & shoulders) will make my heart melt EVERY time. I also prefer a thicker woman in comparison to a stick thin one. I am NOT into heroin chic or Kate Moss types. I want a woman-one who is soft and has curves. Bigger breasts are a plus (especially if they are natural) and my age range is 21 to 53 (maybe a bit older). Admittedly the ones on the younger side of the scale will have to work harder to prove their maturity and togetherness. ;) I also prefer any prospective woman who might return or express an interest in me to be between 4'11" to 5'7" tall.

Well, there you have it. That's about all I can tell you about your
group moderator without rambling on even further than I have already. I believe my profile is quite informative as is this post. I also have ads at other internet sites as well as a couple of other yahoo profiles. They are listed below. I hope if any female member of the site would like to become better acquainted that they take the intitiative to get in touch either through here, a profile or my e-mail address which will be given upon request.

Sincerely,
Don-tha vanilla thrilla

http://profiles.yahoo.com/tha_write_one
http://profiles.yahoo.com/tha_real_vanilla_thrilla
http://profiles.yahoo.com/jimmyhaggard
http://vanilla_thrilla.swinglifestyle.com

My Profile @ swinglifestyle.com

Has been viewed 6,065 times in the last 30 days. That's an average of
201 times per day yet I only get about 30 e-mails a week. I suppose,
given it's predominantly a couple's website rather than a "hotwife" site
where couples look for single men, those aren't bad numbers and I
shouldn't be complaining but I was hoping some of you might take a look
at it and offer me some suggestions (or constructive criticism) to help
make the percentage of people who view it actually get in touch. Is it
too wordy (we writers have a tendency to be that way ya know!)? I think
it may be but I was only endeavoring to be as informative as possible.
Anyway, take a look at it and offer me your thoughts if you would.
Thanks! http://vanilla_thrilla.swinglifestyle.com

~Don~

Users who are viewing this thread