• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black continent

• Thread starterIrena
  • Start date
Suemight said:
You'all are ruining my fantasys. Like thinking about being the only white woman in a village filled with bbc. Sue
In most African countries outside South Africa and Zimbabwe that might well be the case! Most African countries do not have a 'white' population in excess of 10,000 people, and they are often concentrated in the cities.

The African race and the African culture is certainly rather amazing.

I do not want to use the word superior like so many bruthas and so many white people on here say, but it's brilliant

Suemight said:
You'all are ruining my fantasys. Like thinking about being the only white woman in a village filled with bbc. Sue

Yes, its nice fantasie.....I think, that during age-old times, white womens often carried out the sexual imaginations with black the population of Africa. So it has arisen not now, and centuries back!

May be somebody have more interesting IR pics from African Continent? Please post here.

Irena said:
more dreams about travel to Africa....maasai village......wow hot!

Where are these pictures from?

Hello DontmindMe ,

maasai people are in the east-africa (Kenya and the east of DR Congo - my father is from the east of DR congo , i have been there as he owns farms there !) ...

and the pic with maasai were taken in kenya , it is an swahili and english speaking country ... kenya is a nice place for tourism !

as the great muhammad ali said; "Africa's the home of the black man"

that is why it is so truly great

Irena said:
May be somebody have more interesting IR pics from African Continent? Please post here.

im sure loads do

The problem is he never really clarified which tribe....

Users who are viewing this thread