Black continent

• Thread starterIrena
  • Start date

Irena

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2005
I m have some hot dreams about travel to Africa. It is very tempting.To get acquainted with African people, its culture, to participate in ceremonies. Including to receive a fascinating sexual adventure. But on the other hand I am afraid of dangers. Because this dangerous adventure. But looking at these photos I am raised!

Attachments

• CABTLT81.jpg
    CABTLT81.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,370
  • ceremony.JPG
    ceremony.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,389
more dreams about travel to Africa....maasai village......wow hot!

Attachments

• Безымянный177.JPG
    Безымянный177.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 969
  • Безымянный177-1.JPG
    Безымянный177-1.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 675
  • Безымянный177-2.JPG
    Безымянный177-2.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,119
Eh, I don't know. I wouldn't mess with Anywhere like Darfur or other mass genocide regions. You also have to be on the lookout for aids. Hate to say it, but there's no sex tests in many of african regions. On the other hand, what makes you so sure (that some) of the habitants are found of white people? hell, some people haven't even see white people or anyother kind for that matter.

My friend growing up didn't think white people were real. Just something on tv. like monsters. He didn't grow up in africa though. but in an island.

I too want to travel to africa. maybe live there one day. Ghana is where I want to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackyoung said:
Eh, I don't know. I wouldn't mess with Anywhere like Darfur or other mass genocide regions. You also have to be on the lookout for aids. Hate to say it, but there's no sex tests in many of african regions. On the other hand, what makes you so sure (that some) of the habitants are found of white people? hell, some people haven't even see white people or anyother kind for that matter.

My friend growing up didn't think white people were real. Just something on tv. like monsters. He didn't grow up in africa though. but in an island.

I too want to travel to africa. maybe live there one day. Ghana is where I want to go.

You right of couse. I have told, that it is dangerous in the real life and not so it is romantic, as in dreams. But there can be we, white womens, it is represented, when we appear in embraces black muscle men somewhere in New York, London, Paris and etc? These are dreams, it is game.

Hey Blackyoung ,

have you been in africa before ? at moment writing this post i am in africa (south-africa) and i am oginated from central africa (DR Congo)...i can see you do not know africa , and these fact you mentioned are not always real on my experience (As most of your media lonly like to show the worst of africa) !

Most of africa are not what the world seems to say about us and real africans lives with the "Umbuthu" spirits and are not violant ...

i wont advise anyone to go to war countries or war zone , white people have been involved with africans since colonization . in south-africa we have the biggest population in africa and the first pics posted by irena was taken from swaziland and some are from kwazulu natal ( where virgins are chosen ! ) and the later pictures from kenya ....

In south-africa , we are more westernized than the others but we still have a lot of rural area like the pics posted by irena (You can see these girls are modern but wearing traditional clothes as for us african , our culture is very important) .

Irena , if templated to travel to africa and need rural place like these pictures , you might consider 1) south-africa (Kwa-zulu natal , Kruger park , etc ...) , 2 ) swazilan , 3) lesotho , 4 ) Botswana , 5 ) Mozambique . these are country i might advise you to go (please check with your embassy in these country if you think of coming here in africa).

Impressive how you're able to identify the locations in the pics. How's the IR action down there?

Africa

Irena said:
You right of couse. I have told, that it is dangerous in the real life and not so it is romantic, as in dreams. But there can be we, white womens, it is represented, when we appear in embraces black muscle men somewhere in New York, London, Paris and etc? These are dreams, it is game.

With respect it is far less dangerous than New York or most American cities or campuses where the population think nothing of going around armed and ready to use those arms.

No white women should go to Sudan as there is an active slave market in white women there. There is elsewhere as well in Africa, but the with 600,000 women missing in America, is the risk any greater in the USA?

South Africa and Nigeria shoud be avoided but the same might be said of certain areas of any major western city.

Aids is a problem in some countries in Africa such as in Zimbabwe, and South Africa, in other African countries such as Uganda it is less of a preoblem than in western countries.

The parts of Africa such as certain parts of the Congo and perhaps Cameroon that are fiercely opposed to the arrival of 'outsiders' would be parts very difficult to get to anyway.

Visiting Africa is a very stimulating experience, with few problems for any who use a bit of common sense, and most tour companies and other businesses check their staff monthly for 'aids' or other illness and the staff know they risk not just their life, but more 'importantly to them' their job and means of income.

You might be surprised that they fear loss of job more than the threat of 'aids' but that to many seems more immediate than the illness.

Last month a 23yo Zimbabwean man collapsed and died in a queue for a job. It was found he had died of starvation!

Going to Africa provides jobs, skills, and money to help a struggling continent and no one should be detered by 'fear of a risk' that in reality is greater where they are living at the moment!

south-africa-bull said:
Hey Blackyoung ,

have you been in africa before ? at moment writing this post i am in africa (south-africa) and i am oginated from central africa (DR Congo)...i can see you do not know africa , and these fact you mentioned are not always real on my experience (As most of your media lonly like to show the worst of africa) !

Most of africa are not what the world seems to say about us and real africans lives with the "Umbuthu" spirits and are not violant ...

i wont advise anyone to go to war countries or war zone , white people have been involved with africans since colonization . in south-africa we have the biggest population in africa and the first pics posted by irena was taken from swaziland and some are from kwazulu natal ( where virgins are chosen ! ) and the later pictures from kenya ....

In south-africa , we are more westernized than the others but we still have a lot of rural area like the pics posted by irena (You can see these girls are modern but wearing traditional clothes as for us african , our culture is very important) .

Irena , if templated to travel to africa and need rural place like these pictures , you might consider 1) south-africa (Kwa-zulu natal , Kruger park , etc ...) , 2 ) swazilan , 3) lesotho , 4 ) Botswana , 5 ) Mozambique . these are country i might advise you to go (please check with your embassy in these country if you think of coming here in africa).
I'm not talking about south Africa mate. I understand that there are safe places in Africa. Africa is a continent not a country, so it would be rude to say all of Africa is dangerous. Now, I said if she wants to go somewhere, do not go where mass genocide is happening I.e sudan. That's all I said really ;)

Back in the late 80s I guess I had heard stuff about white women, young adult men say in their 20's, sons and daughters being taken from hotels etc in africa broken and sold as sex slaves, slave labor and even some stuff about them being taken into the bush and traded or sold to village elders/chieftains for these same things.
If any of this is or was true I have no idea

go over there if you want... but to assume its going to be all fun and games is a bit much... play pussy and get fucked... but you go do what you want... silly rabbit tricks are for kids... and by the way, dont try and compare yourself to models that are over there taking sexually explicit pics... you can get ***** and used here in the usa, save your money, get a nice hotel room and stop bull shitting

@ PA_HandsomeBlkMale and ,

i am very disappointed by comment from some black guys in this forum , please wake up ... You're watching to much of TV and you're really under influence of politicians and your media .

If africa was that bad , the 2010 soccer world come shouldn't be here ... A lot of europpeens investors wont be coming here .

How many of the investor get killed , i really need tangible prove , how can you guys in the USA spot things like slavery that i cannot see here myself (as i have been in many african countries) ... They are problems in some area in africa but come on that's in every continent in the world.

STOP MAKING AFRICA SOUND AS HELL ...

Please ask the opinion of those who visited africa before !

billy-ray said:
Impressive how you're able to identify the locations in the pics. How's the IR action down there?

About IR in south-africa is a taboo mainly in the elder community ,
but the taboo thing makes it even more exciting ! i have been with many white partners here and i assure you , south-africa white female are among the most beautifull white females you can find on earth and again they understand better the african culture and couple of them can speake africa languages (i think it is very intersting to see white females that speake african languages- like zulu , sotho , swahili , etc ...)

Check this link , the lady in here in a jap (the vid was shot in the south of sudan -dangerous place though , but the vid is hot)... i will like to see this kind of video with white female.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...rica_part2.wmv

remaining shallow and ignoring politics etc etc., love the photo of the white womam being painted in readiness

Khufu_k said:
"No white women should go to Sudan as there is an active slave market in white women there. There is elsewhere as well in Africa,"

Where can I find out more about this? Where do most white slave women come from? How much are sold for? Who buys them?
go there and see for yourself

south-africa-bull said:
Hey Blackyoung ,

Many thanks for recommendations. Except for sexual aspect, to me the culture, music, a life of African people, and also the nature and are very interesting to an animal the world of Africa. I shall necessarily visit some countries in Africa.

expatdad said:
With respect it is far less dangerous than New York or most American cities or campuses where the population think nothing of going around armed and ready to use those arms.

No white women should go to Sudan as there is an active slave market in white women there. There is elsewhere as well in Africa, but the with 600,000 women missing in America, is the risk any greater in the USA?

South Africa and Nigeria shoud be avoided but the same might be said of certain areas of any major western city.

Aids is a problem in some countries in Africa such as in Zimbabwe, and South Africa, in other African countries such as Uganda it is less of a preoblem than in western countries.

The parts of Africa such as certain parts of the Congo and perhaps Cameroon that are fiercely opposed to the arrival of 'outsiders' would be parts very difficult to get to anyway.

Visiting Africa is a very stimulating experience, with few problems for any who use a bit of common sense, and most tour companies and other businesses check their staff monthly for 'aids' or other illness and the staff know they risk not just their life, but more 'importantly to them' their job and means of income.

You might be surprised that they fear loss of job more than the threat of 'aids' but that to many seems more immediate than the illness.

Last month a 23yo Zimbabwean man collapsed and died in a queue for a job. It was found he had died of starvation!

Going to Africa provides jobs, skills, and money to help a struggling continent and no one should be detered by 'fear of a risk' that in reality is greater where they are living at the moment!

You in many respects are right. In fact when you live so far it is impossible to have really truthful regulations about of things in Africa. The press and TV anyhow deform the validity. There are dangers and in each concrete place they the . But it does not mean, that there at all it is not necessary to go. You have correctly told - common sense. Otherwise, it is possible a fairy tale will turn to a nightmare. And you will become the slavegirl, instead of the lovely mistress

Khufu_k said:
"No white women should go to Sudan as there is an active slave market in white women there. There is elsewhere as well in Africa,"

Where can I find out more about this? Where do most white slave women come from? How much are sold for? Who buys them?

I shall join a question! It would be desirable to learn more about it. Something is known about Russian slaves in Africa?

friend travels there

i have a very attractive female german friend who travels there and works in the travel industry. what is the attitude of african men dealing with european women in business?

Irena said:
I shall join a question! It would be desirable to learn more about it. Something is known about Russian slaves in Africa?
a search on the internet of the anti-slavery association, ************ in Africa, and interpol may give you the public information you need. Primarily the anti-slavery groups provide the information.

South African crime report sites give a flavour, but need to be taken in perspective. South Africa is a more westernised country than most african countries and with a white population in the millions.

I have also had personal reports but cannot substantiate them as e-mails even with detail including names are not something I have the ability to verify.

You'all are ruining my fantasys. Like thinking about being the only white woman in a village filled with bbc. Sue

That sounds hot, Sue

Suemight said:
You'all are ruining my fantasys. Like thinking about being the only white woman in a village filled with bbc. Sue

Care to elaborate?