• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Cuckold

• Thread starterBlkCuck912
  • Start date
B

BlkCuck912

I am a Black Cuckold and I have noticed that it seems to be rare. I have looked around and it seems black guys are usually bulls. I enjoy being a good Cuck and it's added so much excitement to our relationship. I have been suggesting this to my wife for years while we were fucking and she finally went along with it about a month ago. We found a guy that agreed to let me watch him bang the hell out of my wife and it was great. Now she is really getting into it and she brings it up now and calls it "playing." She has been chatting with guys while I am in the room or showing her tits on cam while I am sitting right there. At first she was hesitant about the whole thing but now it makes her horny thinking about it. I think it did before but she didn't want to tell me. Anyway, am I rare being that I am black and I love being a Cuckold? Just curious and my wife wants to know also.

Reactions: AstaSilva
I think it is really rare, at least on here. I suspect that it's not quite so rare within the black community, but I can't be sure. I find it very interesting, though. Is your wife also black? I'm sure that you realize that many of the white cucks on here dream of their wives fucking big black dicks. Do you dream of your wife fucking big white dicks? The color contrast is the same. We always hear of wives fucking BBC, but we never hear about BWC. That would make it even more interesting, especially if she's also black. Why don't you share some pics of her with us? And maybe of you, too. Do you have a small dick? I've often thought that the whole BBC thing may be overrated on several accounts. For one thing, I don't think any race has a lock on big cocks. There are plenty of BWCs out there, too. I have no experience with Asians, but they get a bum rap as having small cocks just because they used to be smaller in stature. Now, with the change in diets around the world, they seem to be catching up in size, and I suspect that plenty of them have big dicks, too: BAC. And I know for a fact that plenty of Hispanics have big dicks: BHC. One thing is for sure, however, and I've often felt sorry for such men: a black man with a small dick is in a hell of a fix. When my wife was going through her black phase, which lasted for several years and probably more than 100 guys, she seemed to find more than her share of BBC. She also ran into a lot of black men with average cocks or big cocks who didn't get very hard, and a few who couldn't get hard at all. I always felt very sorry for those guys. Black guys have a big burden to bear when they don't measure up to white fantasies of what they should be sexually. For you as a cuck, that might be ripe grounds for enjoyment. Is it?

Reactions: AstaSilva
willypeter said:
I think it is really rare, at least on here. I suspect that it's not quite so rare within the black community, but I can't be sure. I find it very interesting, though. Is your wife also black? I'm sure that you realize that many of the white cucks on here dream of their wives fucking big black dicks. Do you dream of your wife fucking big white dicks? The color contrast is the same. We always hear of wives fucking BBC, but we never hear about BWC. That would make it even more interesting, especially if she's also black. Why don't you share some pics of her with us? And maybe of you, too. Do you have a small dick? I've often thought that the whole BBC thing may be overrated on several accounts. For one thing, I don't think any race has a lock on big cocks. There are plenty of BWCs out there, too. I have no experience with Asians, but they get a bum rap as having small cocks just because they used to be smaller in stature. Now, with the change in diets around the world, they seem to be catching up in size, and I suspect that plenty of them have big dicks, too: BAC. And I know for a fact that plenty of Hispanics have big dicks: BHC. One thing is for sure, however, and I've often felt sorry for such men: a black man with a small dick is in a hell of a fix. When my wife was going through her black phase, which lasted for several years and probably more than 100 guys, she seemed to find more than her share of BBC. She also ran into a lot of black men with average cocks or big cocks who didn't get very hard, and a few who couldn't get hard at all. I always felt very sorry for those guys. Black guys have a big burden to bear when they don't measure up to white fantasies of what they should be sexually. For you as a cuck, that might be ripe grounds for enjoyment. Is it?

Hey Willy, thanks a lot for the response. You hit some very good points. My wife is black and I have put up some pics over on the "wifepix" side that I would love for you to check out. Yes I know that members on here dream of that and I also dream of my wife taking a BWC in her tight pussy. She is not really into white guys unless she finds them really cute. She has not been with a white guy since she was in high school but she has said if we found a white guy that was really cute to her that she would surely take his cock. I don't have any pics of myself but I real get some taken here in the next few days. My dick is not huge but it's not small. I tell you what though, the bull that she had for the first time last month dick was way bigger than mine and I could tell that she enjoyed it. Now when I fuck her I always whisper in her ear..."Imagine you are taking his big dick inside you right now." She gets so wet and starts riding me really hard. It is such a turn on. So I guess it is kind of cool knowing that I am rare. I personally have never known a black guy to want to be a cuck so when I initially had those feelings, it was kind of hard to understand. I embrace it now because it turns me on so damn much. Please ask any questions that you may have!

Reactions: toolman2c
I'd think it's not as rare as it seems, just not something that we hear about as much. In my experience "straight" black men, generally speaking, are more concerned with appearing strong, manly, and "alpha" than white men. Considering that, it isn't surprising that these men are much less likely to admit to these kinds of sexual yearnings, even to themselves...especially fantasies where they're being cucked by white men. Considering the events of the last four our five hundred years this is understandable.

Something I feel I should add that might be relevant, I've dated some black women. A couple of them were really into the idea of being dominated by a white man. One just enjoyed being "taken" by me. The other though acted out "slave" fantasies with me, liked being degraded, etc. And once, a black female coworker of mind told me she was into being dominated like that too. Considering that I only dated five black women and two of them told me they wanted me to dominate them then another told me that the idea of it turned her on, I kinda wonder if that this might be pretty common. I bring this up because it also isn't something you hear a lot about.

slaved said:
I'd think it's not as rare as it seems, just not something that we hear about as much. In my experience "straight" black men, generally speaking, are more concerned with appearing strong, manly, and "alpha" than white men. Considering that, it isn't surprising that these men are much less likely to admit to these kinds of sexual yearnings, even to themselves...especially fantasies where they're being cucked by white men. Considering the events of the last four our five hundred years this is understandable.

Something I feel I should add that might be relevant, I've dated some black women. A couple of them were really into the idea of being dominated by a white man. One just enjoyed being "taken" by me. The other though acted out "slave" fantasies with me, liked being degraded, etc. And once, a black female coworker of mind told me she was into being dominated like that too. Considering that I only dated five black women and two of them told me they wanted me to dominate them then another told me that the idea of it turned her on, I kinda wonder if that this might be pretty common. I bring this up because it also isn't something you hear a lot about.

Yes I can see where you are coming from. Me personally I am totally into having my wife being "taken" by a white guy. Some of my most intense orgasms when masturbating come from thinking about a white guy just totally degrading me and my wife while he fucks her hard and forces me to watch. I would love to have us play out a "slave" type scenario if it were ever possible. I haven't told her that because I don't think she would go for it. You never know though. It's just a major turn on thinking about me being a slave and watching my master/over-seer take my slave wife. I am getting rock hard thinking about it. I wonder if I should tell her that?

Well...take this for what it's worth...BOTH of the women that I did this with told me straight up that they'd NEVER tell a black guy about these fantasies. Certainly, I'm not hinting that your wife is harboring secret fantasies but telling her about yours might be the only way to get her to open up about it if she is.

Oh and I'll add another thing. I told another black woman about my exploits once and her reaction was, "those bitches are sick" then she explained that she could see wanting to dominate a white guy but no way would she go for being submissive to one. And she more than proved what she said in the bedroom. I fucking loved it too. Her favorite thing to do to me was to have me on my back, straddle my face, and, as she put it, fuck my mouth. She told me she really got off looking down into my blue eyes while she did it. This was always amusing to me because it's usually a white woman's blue eyes that a black guy wants to see looking up at him over his cock. Anyway, I guess my point is that you never can tell what's going to turn someone on. (and I gotta say, looking up into her dark, dark eyes with the expression on her face she had just about made me want to explode)

BlkCuck912 said:
Me personally I am totally into having my wife being "taken" by a white guy. Some of my most intense orgasms when masturbating come from thinking about a white guy just totally degrading me and my wife while he fucks her hard and forces me to watch.

You've certainly caught my interest with that comment, and I've just been off to search for the pictures and WOW!!! :D

I've got a fantasy for women from all around the world, and I like the skin contrast idea of a dark skinned woman against my white body.

Gross generalization but black women seem to come in the long, lean, athletic style and the soft, rounded type. I'd want to experience both - and the idea of your wife standing in front of a mirror with her hands behind her head, while I stand behind her, reach round, and do a finger-tip examination of her breasts, nipples, belly, hips, pussy is intoxicating. All the time I'll whisper in her ear how erotic her body is and what I'm planning to do to each body-part.

Think about her in my hands - mine to play with and use in any fashion I like - think what that mental image does to you as you see her turned over to her strict new English Master ;)

Nice to see a black guy cuck for a change!

Saraha said:
Okay, do you also wish your black wife to become pregnant to BWC ?
Would you be able to handle a white baby in the pram as you walk around town?

Yes I would love to have a little mixed baby to take care of. Just the thought of that makes my dick jump. I never thought about that until now.

BlkCuck912 said:
Yes I would love to have a little mixed baby to take care of. Just the thought of that makes my dick jump. I never thought about that until now.

Go to the Bank today and start a special baby account with regular transfers of money - build a nest egg up so you can give your new black baby a wonderful upbringing.

START NOW, let this new desire manifest, YOU CAN DO IT.

Every night, empty out the coins in your pocket and put them in a jar to add to the account when the jaw gets full. YOU NEED TO DO THIS.

BlkCuck912 said:
Yes I can see where you are coming from. Me personally I am totally into having my wife being "taken" by a white guy. Some of my most intense orgasms when masturbating come from thinking about a white guy just totally degrading me and my wife while he fucks her hard and forces me to watch. I would love to have us play out a "slave" type scenario if it were ever possible. I haven't told her that because I don't think she would go for it. You never know though. It's just a major turn on thinking about me being a slave and watching my master/over-seer take my slave wife. I am getting rock hard thinking about it. I wonder if I should tell her that?

Just wanted to chime in that I am black man too and I have totally had fantasies like this. I had always wondered if I was the only one and felt weird about it, since it was such a great turn on to me.

Check out my blog for those of us that are into this.

http://www.ebonywhitemix.com

interesting.....

Thanks for posting....very interesting perspective here!

Found it, but you forgot the blogspot before the dot com. ebonywhitemix.blogspot.com

JayGould2 - I'm off looking at your blog and clicking "My white cock likes..." a number of times :)

greymaster said:
JayGould2 - I'm off looking at your blog and clicking "My white cock likes..." a number of times :)

glad ya likes

I made it down as far as the videos that day - that shower scene with those beautiful brown breasts squashing against my (I mean the actor's) chest. And kissing those lips - black girls have very sensual mouths.....

I'll be back when I can.

interracial cuckolding couples.

Hi we are fairly new here but we are a interracial couple. I am white and she is black. I think the different race card is just for her to want the opposite of what you are what ever that maybe. Some one different than you and more superior.

some people just get turned on by the juxtaposition of ebony and ivory. There doesn't always have to be a superiority element.