Black Cuckold

• Thread starterBlkCuck912
  • Start date
Superiority meaning younger, stronger, bigger, not race

Reactions: toolman2c
A wedding ring placed on a woman's finger joins two people together to become ONE PERSON. So a wife is intitled to milk her husband's mind of every secret and he should milk her mind. You cannot become ONE PERSON unless you do this. You are no longer seperate persons.

A husband may be milk, his wife may be flour - and when you mix them together you can make something that resembles (almost) a loaf of bread.

This new person created by the joining of two people, is a new entity and will have new hopes and dreams. It needs to sample life and there is no point having old rules and regulations on how it can operate. It is considered to be adult, no longer listening to family and friends who may try to control it.

It has FREECHOICE and the key to the door. In general a wife decides if the marriage is happy, so she is the natural choice to be Captain of the Marriage. If she knows ALL her husband's secrets, then she knows how to FEED HIM what she perceives to be best for him.

If a husband does not open his mind completely, and share all secrets with his wife, he denies himself the chance to have a better life because he is holding back essential pieces of the puzzle of what makes him tick.

Reactions: toolman2c
I wish there was more of this on here

blkcuck said:
I wish there was more of this on here
me and my girl had a threesome with some black girl from craigslist her name was Ella she had a black boyfriend that liked being cuckolded usually with big dicked black kids but she also did white guys too and when we all fucked she took pics to send to him.. seemed very interesting wish we kept contact.

Check out Samuelx on Literotica or Google him. He writes all types of Cuck/Bi/Gay, etc Interracial stories.

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin