• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

black dick facials!

• Thread starterseduce my sexygirl 24
  • Start date

How many ladies have taken a black dick facial?

• yes

Votes: 57 78.1%
  • no

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
I would rather swallow but when I am on my knees with two or three huge Black cocks in my face, and they start exploding at the same time it is a great feeling of hot Black cum hitting my face and rolling down my chin. Every woman needs to experience this.

Reactions: bigciggercummer
yum

I must say i am surprised it is as high as it is, wow maybe there is alot about our girlfriends we don't know

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 936
Black Dick Facial

Both black guys I have had sex with have given me facials. None of the white guys I have done ever did that.

I love cumming and faces and breasts , that way I dont have to worry about kids

You think the girl in the picture would have more cum on her face

From personal experience....

seduce my sexygirl 24 said:
Holy shit! more then 4 out of every 5 girls has taken a black dick facial?

Well it is rather a loaded question considering the content of this site isn't it..??

Infact, it would probably be more relevant to ask how many girls have NOT had a black BF who did do that to her..??

god u lot believe anything dont u?i say again why is it that a black guy cannot hold down a long term relationship with a white girl?is it cos there is more to life than size ?

Cute_Melanie said:
Well it is rather a loaded question considering the content of this site isn't it..??

Infact, it would probably be more relevant to ask how many girls have NOT had a black BF who did do that to her..??

mo Melanie it wasn't loaded it was about unloading, lol

how's your sexy lil british ass doin mel??

Damn

Betty-MWF said:
I would rather swallow but when I am on my knees with two or three huge Black cocks in my face, and they start exploding at the same time it is a great feeling of hot Black cum hitting my face and rolling down my chin. Every woman needs to experience this.

Betty Betty Betty! Man I want to be one of those bbc. Maybe we can do it with 4 of my friends. Cann you handle that?

Users who are viewing this thread