• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Guys Are After My Wife

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
There are some new black neighbours from Africa, all guys, mostly students aged 18 to 24, they keep hitting on and flirting with my wife, whenever she walks outside. My wife mostly ignores them outside, but in our bed she always talks about those guys fucking, gang banging her. She keeps bringing them up during our sex. She does have black cock fantasies, i already knew that before, but this time it seems she wants to get fucked by these guys

Next time your in bed talking about them tell her to dress sexy for them next time she is out in the yard. Tell her to wear something short revealing and tight, tease them. See how she responds

Last edited:
Okay, you're posting this to slutwives, so I'm going to assume you're turned on by the idea. You said she has black cock fantasies and keeps talking about them fucking her. Now is the time to step up, dude. You can help make this happen, or you can just dream about it magically happening. Talk to her and establish some ground rules and limits. Find out which guy she like best (I'm guessing he has very dark skin and the one that has been flirting the hardest) and let him know you are okay with them being intimate. Let him know any ground rules (I'm guessing you both want him to cum inside her, but it's better that be discussed prior to the big day if you know what I mean). Does she want to be alone with him, or does she want you there? Is he okay with you being there and taking video or pictures? Maybe he or she wants to be wearing sunglasses so the whole world doesn't know (the pictures have a way of finding the internet, even if you are certain they will always be private). Will other men be joining eventually? (I suggest not to make a gang bang the first thing with these men, save that for later if ever). If you have kids, take them some place for the evening, so she doesn't have to worry about them at all. Buy her something nice to wear for the occasion. It's a big moment for her and for you, so make it special. There are so many things to think about and consider. Please keep us posted and if you can post a picture or video, even with blurred face or sunglasses, that would be great. Thank you for sharing!

Julie0778 has raised a very good list of items that need to be discussed and I agree I do believe that your wife has interest in having some young black cock. I would suggest to not over do the sexy outfit unless she and you are totally ready for her to get nailed by the group. Have her put her ass on display is "Daisy Duke shorts" or bikini bottoms and T-shirt. If you are at all similar to me, I really enjoyed observing black guys hitting on my wife, one of the nightclubs we went to off and on, always crowded and about 50-50 black and white, my wife was always getting hit on when we went there. Quite a few nights some of the black guys scored some married, white pussy in the back of a car or van, at their apartment, in a hotel room we had rented and a few times in the men's room. GTR

The Daisy Dukes idea is great. It’s win win for you. Even if you don’t end up taking the leap to having her actually cuck you, you will at least enhance your bedroom fantasies together a 100-fold. Have her show some skin and wear those short shorts and cut offs, and go clean her car out in front of them... bending over in front of them, ass in the air asking for it. Make sure your watching out the window and you drop down and eat out her immediately when she gets back in. Your bed room talk will hit the next level of dirty and intense, and you’re stepping in the right direction if she does eventually agree Fuck..

There are some new black neighbours from Africa, all guys, mostly students aged 18 to 24. They keep hitting on and flirting with my wife whenever she walks outside.
Excellent!
My wife mostly ignores them [when she's] outside....
You mean, your wife pretends to ignore them. In reality, she is closely tuned in....
....but, in our bed, she always talks about those guys fucking and gang-banging her.
If your wife talks with you about that when she's in bed with you, that must mean she not only wants it, she also understands you too are turned on by that idea.
She keeps bringing them up during our sex.
Wow.... that must mean she's really into the idea of sex with one (or all) of them.
She does have black cock fantasies, i already knew that before. But, this time it seems she wants to get fucked by these guys.
If you had to attach several possible interpretations to what your wife is telling you, that would be interpretations 1, 2, and 3.

Now, you and your wife need a plan to make it happen — probably with one (initially), as opposed to all of them at once. Perhaps if she were to begin washing her car (while suitably dressed), as someone suggested (above), one of them would offer to give some assistance. If so, your wife could accept, then... when the've finished... invite him in for a glass of lemonade (which you could serve to both of them). A potential problem with this strategy, however, might be that more than one (perhaps all of them) might offer to assist your wife with washing her car.

An alternative strategy might be for your wife, while outside (suitably dressed), to respond to one of them who "just happens" to walk by and say something on his way in or out, by inviting him over for a glass of lemonade to "get acquainted" (which you could serve to both of them). Then, once he's in your house, after some friendly chit-chat you could "let nature take it's course" (as they say).

You will need, of course, to protect your wife... that is, protect both of you... from the possibility of STD transmission by having a suitable collection of condoms on hand.

Yet another strategy... so it wouldn't look like you're favoring one while discriminating against the others... might be to invite all of them over for lemonade (at some time that's convenient for all), so you and your wife could "get acquainted" with all of them as your new neighbors. No sex would be implied by this initial meeting, but they would get the idea and things could proceed from there.

Other than some details like the above, it sounds like your wife is on her way to fulfilling her openly-stated fantasy of fucking a black man... and, more than likely, multiple black men... however many have moved in as your neighbors.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back