• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Nylons

• Thread starteroldr_nudist_couple
  • Start date

oldr_nudist_couple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 12, 2007
www.flickr.com
How many wifes wear black nylons for dress? Or black thigh high stockings? Or even black pantyhose? ALso do they wear seams? And how often.

I think black nylons draw men to my wife as she frequently wears them to work, church, and etc. It's almost the only color she has me buy her. When I buy the black stockings or black thigh highs I usually get her tall size. She likes the feel of the thigh high squeezing her leg right next to the panty elastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I adore black stockings and wear them whenever possible. If the outfit requires it I'll wear another color but my preference is black. I haven't worn seamed stockings in ages but am going out to buy some after seeing another posting, with pics, here in the cavern. They are very sexy.

oldr_nudist_couple said:
How many wifes wear black nylons for dress? Or black thigh high stockings? Or even black pantyhose? ALso do they wear seams? And how often.

I think black nylons draw men to my wife as she frequently wears them to work, church, and etc. It's almost the only color she has me buy her. When I buy the black stockings or black thigh highs I usually get her tall size. She likes the feel of the thigh high squeezing her leg right next to the panty elastic.

I wear black nylons alot and I love em!

Attachments

• anna-13.jpg
    anna-13.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,517
I Love black thigh highs

I am a tall blonde and I like black thighhighs without panties. I notice men like it too.

Wow Anna, is that a pic of you? If so, I'm glad I finally got to see what you look like.

Anna you are beautiful and I would love to dive in face first

Wear them if you dare

A woman brave enough to wear black thigh highs around me is in for a long, hard night....literally.

BiggieSmalls457 said:
Wow Anna, is that a pic of you? If so, I'm glad I finally got to see what you look like.

Yes, that is me.

I finally figured out how to post my pics and felt with all my comments through the year that I owed you all some pussy, so here I am in black stockings with my legs spread wide.

Glad you enjoyed seeing me in all of my vulnerability.

Just feels right

Have 2 confess my luv 4 them 2!

Luv Saz,
xxx

Attachments

• DSC00214.jpg
    DSC00214.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 782
I wanna see more of Anna. This woman's smokin'. More pics Anna; LOTS more.

anna-mwf said:
I wear black nylons alot and I love em!
wow, you really are amazing... what a lucky man that would get some of you..mmmmmmmmhhh:):redface::love:

Fucking beautiful! Show me that ass on all fours.

anna-mwf said:
Yes, that is me.

I finally figured out how to post my pics and felt with all my comments through the year that I owed you all some pussy, so here I am in black stockings with my legs spread wide.

Glad you enjoyed seeing me in all of my vulnerability.

stockings are so hot

I could only imagine the squeals in a British accent fucking a BBC slut in England! haha

Users who are viewing this thread