• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black ONLY or BLACK only??

• Thread starterKarenBlack4Blk
  • Start date
K

KarenBlack4Blk

Hey group!

I am curious so naturally decided to get some informal answers...

How many females - whether they are girlfriends, fiancees or wives - are "Black Only" now. By that I mean ONLY black men actually PENETRATE/INSERT and cum IN them? Also, does this mean the WHITE male partner just doesn't get any insertion at all (oral or otherwise) or does itmean that except for hubby or boyfriend the ONLY other men having sex with the female are BLACK?

I, personally, have known only two females who actually allowed ONLY black men in them. Both were married and both husbands understood the situation and went along with it.

Please reserve your answers for actual REAL situations - we all know some guys here have that massive fantasy.I am really more intrigued howmany females really are that way...

Thanks a bunch!

:yumyum:

redhead

My wife and I are swingers, Iam the only white guy she fucks. She will only fuck black guys, other white guys do nothing for her. Yes, even with me to get her really wet I talk to her about BBC. Works every time

M&M

No way!

KarenBlack4Blk said:
Hey group!

I am curious so naturally decided to get some informal answers...

How many females - whether they are girlfriends, fiancees or wives - are "Black Only" now. By that I mean ONLY black men actually PENETRATE/INSERT and cum IN them? Also, does this mean the WHITE male partner just doesn't get any insertion at all (oral or otherwise) or does itmean that except for hubby or boyfriend the ONLY other men having sex with the female are BLACK?

I, personally, have known only two females who actually allowed ONLY black men in them. Both were married and both husbands understood the situation and went along with it.

Please reserve your answers for actual REAL situations - we all know some guys here have that massive fantasy.I am really more intrigued howmany females really are that way...

Thanks a bunch!

:yumyum:

I would think it is a VERY small %. Some guys get off to the idea of their white wives having sex with black guys. But in the end what fun would it be for the husband if he had to give up ever having sex with his wife again?
If my wife tried to tell me “sorry dear no more sex for you again” I would say “hit the road dear and take your love for black cock with you!!” That is just my opinion on this.

As swingers as long as were attracted any cock will do,we have a preference for black because we both love the contrast between black and white its so beautiful,and some of the best fucks ive had are by black guys,heres a couple of pics,see the difference in eroticism.

Attachments

• coventry 002.jpg
    coventry 002.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,449
  • new terry1 026.jpg
    new terry1 026.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,170
xzpaw said:
"Karen" is a gay guy.

Having seen the various posts that are less than complimentary about xzpaw I decided not to add any comments. But when such a sad, little boy insists on making his witless, really senseless remarks I can only assume he's as big an asshole as he probably dreams his dick could be...

I think I'll ignore him...or "it"...

Hello all. My first post since returning. Yes, Karen I continue having sex with my husband and have no intentions of stopping. We shared each other when first married with some neighbors in our first neighborhood. After the children were born our lives changed somewhat. A couple of years ago a black coworker of hubbys spent the night with us after a Halloween party and we had our first 3 some with a black man. Although not the last our sex life is better and our fun continues. dawn

I love sex with my husband, who is white. Outside of him I have only had black men for the last 2 years. I'm not saying I wouldn't sleep with the right white guy, but my preference in lovers is black.

foxymom said:
I love sex with my husband, who is white. Outside of him I have only had black men for the last 2 years. I'm not saying I wouldn't sleep with the right white guy, but my preference in lovers is black.
I just wanted to thank you for an honest post! Finely someone talking about their “preference” for black cock without having to do it at the expense of white cock!! To often words like “superior black cock” and “weak white cock” are used. Here is a person saying “I'm not saying I wouldn't sleep with the right white guy, but my preference in lovers is black.” This is a smart person keeping their options open! For this I solute you!:clap:

xzpaw said:
Sorry to break the bad news to you, but by posting this you didn't ignore me; you acknowledged and responded to my post, and did it because it was the truth.

Your posts are just too cuckold-esque to have come from a women.

Nice logic...about responding to one of your endless, tasteless comments. And I am sure that in that vast storehouse of whatever it is you consider 'experience' after all the years of involvement, you consider yourself quite qualified to parcel out judgments and commentary. I am not sure just what you might ever know about women, nor am I sure what you really know about the whole I/R lifestyle for that matter except to make snide remarks in an attempt at intelligent cynicism. You seem far more the typical white boy who either lost a gf to blacks or whose gf didn't share you interest and as a result your bitterness and jealousy competes with your "sour grapes" mentality. I am sure you have injured far more feelings here with your stupid, immature remarks than you really care about...the fact that you have the need to warn people here you aren't leaving, etc. etc. fairly shouts that you know you're not wanted - probably like the girls in your life so far.

Fortunately, Paw-Paw, your "opinion" carries no weight and serves only as an irritant and embarrassment. Oh...it also underscores the fact that you are, indeed, an insecure, childish and very ill-informed young man. Perhaps the day will eventually arrive when your testicles finally descend, your voice will deepen and you will actually put a BLADE in the razor you own. I cannot think of a single positive remark you have made, nor a positive contribution you've given to make this site better. Your time might be better used in making a real attempt to BE with a woman so you can eventually speak with some semblance of authority; make an effort to actually BEFRIEND a female instead of watching wistfully from afar and wishing one day a real female would want to be around you, but alas, we know that is a far distant event.

The fact that virtually everyone on this site laughs AT you, wishes so fervently you would just leave and that nobody really has anything GOOD to say about you - means nothing to you. But then, isn't that precisely what one would expect from a juvenile little boy so desperate for attention? The adults here can probably recall boys like you back in the 4th and 5th grades. Fortunately, those adults grew up - you've yet to accomplish that feat. Worse still, you, sadly, see no need to do so.

Instead of constantly shaking my head at your pedantics and your need to get attention at any cost...I will avail myself of the benefits here and simply block you...out of sight, out of mind - just like the other females in your life have done with you.

Give that little-boy weenie an extra tug tonight...it just may produce something...

Bye-Bye

that told him lol

bet u feel betta wiv that off ur chest eh? lol
KarenBlack4Blk said:
Nice logic...about responding to one of your endless, tasteless comments. And I am sure that in that vast storehouse of whatever it is you consider 'experience' after all the years of involvement, you consider yourself quite qualified to parcel out judgments and commentary. I am not sure just what you might ever know about women, nor am I sure what you really know about the whole I/R lifestyle for that matter except to make snide remarks in an attempt at intelligent cynicism. You seem far more the typical white boy who either lost a gf to blacks or whose gf didn't share you interest and as a result your bitterness and jealousy competes with your "sour grapes" mentality. I am sure you have injured far more feelings here with your stupid, immature remarks than you really care about...the fact that you have the need to warn people here you aren't leaving, etc. etc. fairly shouts that you know you're not wanted - probably like the girls in your life so far.

Fortunately, Paw-Paw, your "opinion" carries no weight and serves only as an irritant and embarrassment. Oh...it also underscores the fact that you are, indeed, an insecure, childish and very ill-informed young man. Perhaps the day will eventually arrive when your testicles finally descend, your voice will deepen and you will actually put a BLADE in the razor you own. I cannot think of a single positive remark you have made, nor a positive contribution you've given to make this site better. Your time might be better used in making a real attempt to BE with a woman so you can eventually speak with some semblance of authority; make an effort to actually BEFRIEND a female instead of watching wistfully from afar and wishing one day a real female would want to be around you, but alas, we know that is a far distant event.

The fact that virtually everyone on this site laughs AT you, wishes so fervently you would just leave and that nobody really has anything GOOD to say about you - means nothing to you. But then, isn't that precisely what one would expect from a juvenile little boy so desperate for attention? The adults here can probably recall boys like you back in the 4th and 5th grades. Fortunately, those adults grew up - you've yet to accomplish that feat. Worse still, you, sadly, see no need to do so.

Instead of constantly shaking my head at your pedantics and your need to get attention at any cost...I will avail myself of the benefits here and simply block you...out of sight, out of mind - just like the other females in your life have done with you.

Give that little-boy weenie an extra tug tonight...it just may produce something...

Bye-Bye

wewantu said:
As swingers as long as were attracted any cock will do,we have a preference for black because we both love the contrast between black and white its so beautiful,and some of the best fucks ive had are by black guys,heres a couple of pics,see the difference in eroticism.
great pics..love the closeups..

imabigganigga said:
bet u feel betta wiv that off ur chest eh? lol

Yeah...but I had to have a dictionary next to me. It was fun looking up words to use!

ieexample said:
can we ask to have him banned?

That would be good except that it won't happen. Besides, it would do bst for everyone just to click the 'ignore' button. All the little white boy wants is attention and some place where he thinks he can sound cute and witty.

nah, why be black only? I mean yea, I love sex with black men, but why not have it all the time. Ok, to be honest, yes, I do it with my husband, sure, but other than him, yea its petty much black only.

xzfag

xzpaw said:
Sorry to break the bad news to you, but by posting this you didn't ignore me; you acknowledged and responded to my post, and did it because it was the truth.

Your posts are just too cuckold-esque to have come from a women.
i think i here your mommy calling xzmommyhumper time for nite-nite .

My wife has a white girlfriend that has never had sex with a white guy. Her current Black boyfriend is now the father of her baby.

This woman is nice, and very smart, but she's told my wife she's laughed at guys with a small penis, and kicked them out. (Yes there are some black guys not hung. Who knew) She is a size queen according to my wife, and she's also told my wife her boyfriend is hung almost to his knees.

littlecucky

indiana black stud who travels or host

houndfromunderground@yahoo.com

i am on many sites i have a yahoo group
love to post pics and messages
i am online daily email me im me or call my cell 317-332-1369
i am very discreet and intelligent as one could expect for anyone who visit an ir site on a regular basis can be expected to be
you know all of our considered by the more conservative population to be kinky!

contact me anytime love to chat;) :feedback:

My situation:

My situation is this, I am married to a white guy who gets me more or less whenever he wants... EXCEPT for a couple days before I sleep with one of my regular black lovers. Then he has to settle with a hand job while I tell him all about what my black man is gonna do to me.

This has worked well for us for a few years now. I am up to 8 or so black men, with two regulars now. Adding at least two more this summer, to work off the stress of school and earn a new set of rims for my car.

I guess half my white lovers and less than half my black lovers wore condoms. I used to insist, but have to admit I climax quicker goin bareback. Plus hubby doesn't mind slidin in to me after being used by my black men.

notsoinnocentgrl1980

Reactions: Wahooguy

Users who are viewing this thread