• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black pussy that need white cock

• Thread starterKayaStarr
  • Start date
Lucky whire guy (Part 2)

Attachments

• retrointerracial31.jpg
    retrointerracial31.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 111
  • retrointerracial36.jpg
    retrointerracial36.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 110
  • retrointerracial76.jpg
    retrointerracial76.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 140
Lucky white guy with two black girls (apparently twins) to play with. Video contains lovely kissing scenes as well

black twins 2

This is one of the best threads ever ( have been here under various names)for DC. Yes, as a white male, I have enjoyed the company of many Black Ladies and still prefer their company, with asians a close second.

Inzomnia, love your pics above, especially the middle two. IR 69 is oh so enjoyable, and the Black Lady being served, a regular occurance for this white hubby for many years.

BTW, the wife is asian/american.

I love black women. For years I actually had one that referred to me as her Master. At the time I didn't think anything of it, but looking back it's kind of funny and pretty empowering in an incredibly hot way. But she was gorgeous: Smackable ass, one hell of a rack and lips like pillows around my cock. For a while, she was even pregnant, and neither of us knows if it was her (also) white husband or me. Either way, it sure as hell meant that pulling out and cumming on her face wasn't the only thing we did!

Being a middle age single pale guy now, my preferences are changing.

I still have an ad up for a young pale wife who will give me three pale children from my loins. Future cuckold and cuckoldresses. But it may never happen and I'm nearing 60.

In the recent past I shared a house with 5 other Nigerian guys. They were much younger, taller and handsome. Two had Nigerian wives overseas, two had Nigerian girlfriends here in Aus, and one was trying to marry a girl in Nigeria. They were all interested in dark skinned Nigerian women, but that could have been because they just didn't come across much encouragement? I don't know.

I never intimated nor mentioned I was bi, but I also didn't have a woman friend. Also homosexuality is AFAIK punishable by death in Nigeria. One of them said it, so it may have been an opinion. They were also all Christians and so I kept my mouth shut.

Dark skinned women

There used to be a lot of Nigerian women coming and going, and the area was full of dark skinned women too. I'd see many gorgeous dark skinned women in the street, in the shopping centres, on the trains.

But as a cuckold wannabe I've always had my eyes and heart (and cock) on pale skinned Aussie women.

But now as I get older, and the thought of having a young dark skinned wife is developing on me. I mean she too can cuckold me, with young strapping dark skinned lovers. And the babies born to her less people will be the wiser, to see that I haven't sired her, but her lovers have. Be they pale skinned lovers or dark skinned lovers. Or even if one is from me.

If I had a pale skinned wife and she got pregnant to a dark skinned lover the child would be light brown skinned. I can handle society seeing it; a pale couple with a brown kid, but she may not. Or she may not want the social scrutiny, the eyes with the gossipy mouths.

If I had a dark skinned wife, and me being pale skinned then the child will either be half way, or just as dark as her if her lover is also dark skinned.

So that may work better for her. And I'd still love to eat her creampies and butt pies if she'll let me. Hell if she's dominant and a bit sadistic she may enjoy me being face fucked or arse fucked as well, and then have me under the grip of her influence, or else she tells others what a cock sucking faggot I am.

Hey hey

received_2156717907779112.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread