Black Ruled World ( Fantasy )

• Thread startertdsobm1990
  • Start date
AsianWifeandcuck said:
God yes. Do you think it will really happen? Because I love your tax laws.

It WILL happen.......like I say before....it ALREADY is happening and starting to gain more strenth. The Tax Law is my idea, how I think it SHOULD be....have discussed with lot of interracial BNWO supporting whites and they think it will work. Spread the word and we CAN......we WILL make this happen. END WHITE PRIVILEDGE RACISM.

Reactions: BrokenWimp, Ccchurr, hikawade and 3 others
RickBBC said:
54yo ex-convict Black man here...........ALL white marriages required to get registered and assigned to a Black man for breeding the wife and daughters. ALL white couples/families required to have 1 interracial child from each white female or get a tax penalty EVERY year until wife/daughters give birth to a Interracial child. Maybe a good database will match most racist whites to ex-convict Black men like me for special circumstances.

2021 Reperations & Interracial Tax Equality (RITE Law):

Base Rates: whites: 50% first year, 75% after; white couple marriage penalty=$10,000 w/o IR baby

Blacks/Interracial couple rates: 25% permanent

Baby Deductions:
Black/IR couple, w/interracial children: 1=10%, 2=15%, 3=25% of total incomes

Single white female mother: IR=$2500/baby refund , Non IR=$2000/baby penalty

Single Black female mother: IR=$1500/baby refund, pure Black=$5000/baby refund

Single Black male father: IR=$1500/baby, pure Black=0

Single white male father: $5000/baby penalty

We WILL breed out and tax out the whiteman power over us!!!!!
I don’t like the tax laws. Or, required to be registered whites when we marry. At the same time, I won’t be surprised when tax laws and laws against whites are established.
I can see a time soon where a white will not be allowed to say no to a Black male that wants some type of sex from them, or even just having to do humiliating things for tier entertainment. Yes, I am white.

GOT to get some new laws passed....Criminal justice Reforms......redefine hate crimes....ONLY can apply to whites....kinda is already like that now...but need to make permanent and complete changes. NEVER can a Black man get charged for sexual crime against a white woman or a whitewife.........we DESERVE to get what we want........and help the white couple have Black babies to get relief from tax laws......

Reactions: Ccchurr and ckc