Black Ruled World ( Fantasy )

• Thread startertdsobm1990
  • Start date

tdsobm1990

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2016
Hi all. Just wanted to get ideas of how the world would be black owned ? As we all know black population is Increasing and white decreasing everyday. In a fantasy future race war where probably black race would win.. how do you imagine the world after that ? What would happen to us whites ? Male and female. ( This is just a fantasy so feel free to say even the most disturbed ideas if you have them XD )
Please state your age sex and race also to get an idea who is commenting pls ? Thank you

Reactions: Ccchurr, TexasKevinPamala, toolman2c and 5 others
Yes, Black will win that. Not withnumbers of fighters or even fighting skills. They will win in in the fact of whtie yielding to black. Probaly dues to desire for sex with Balck. whtie males AND white women and girls. Soon there will be peace on the planet and Jesus will come as well. Then we will all find out that Jesus is a Black HUNG Stud. I am sissy slut shemale
lived full time as woman since 20. I amnow 54. Called Heather. Both my parents were hoping for this and were thrilled that I severd black MEN very young. Love, Heather, Rochester, NY

Reactions: Swisscuck, 69eatmore77, leahswannabe and 3 others
MsGary,tdsobm1990; I can only speak for my first wife and I. My wife truly enjoyed many, many black men over the years and I had the very pleasant opportunity to try to breed several young black women (late teens-early twenty's) alas it didn't happen. I do think that as each generation passes the race lines are becoming more blurred as each decade passes. My wife miscarried at about 5 months with a baby that was sired by the black man that lived with us, but she was never able to conceive again to him or any other. She was just 32 at the time and continued to share her charms for 20 years after that. So I do believe that sometime in the future the black/white thing will slowly disappear. Just my own opinion. GTR

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, 69eatmore77, tusccuckforbbc and 2 others
Yes, Tha tis a big part of it. Where I am -Rochester, NY-There are more mixed couples than saame "race"! It is a turn-on for me to see. YOU mentioned black young people in late teens and early 20's. The are still hot for me just like in school and even more so now. I do not even know why but I love it. And just imagine what a black young man that age can Do for/TO a whtie Boy
Love, Heather

Reactions: ckc, 69eatmore77 and tusccuckforbbc
I think it will start as a rebound effect from the current administration's policies and racism. Democrats will win the next election there will be a supreme court decision on reparations. People of color will advance through a new set of laws aimed at giving them hiring preferences like an affirmative action program but stronger.
Black men, being seen as now upwardly mobile, will attract gorgeous white women. It will be a status symbol to have a black boyfriend or husband. Even married white women will openly flaunt the fact that they could attract a black Man

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: ckc, toolman2c, 69eatmore77 and 3 others
YES, especially to the fact even more hot black men will be attracting and fucking gorfeous white women. For a lot of rich women and famous women (e.g. Heidi Klum) Will show off her black man or Hubby and his babies. But it will be ALL white women more and more
new idea, maybe getting permit to have real sex right out in public to show off tha tit really happens for her. And a special place in marraige vows when whtie women marry a whtie Man. She will have a permanent pass to date and fuck Black men with BBC. Maybe he will be named at wedding. Or he can be a future lover.
Love, Heather

• Love
Reactions: ckc, toolman2c and MyWifeDatesNow
And of course, white males will lose social status who would want to be seen in public with one? In desperation and due to realization of their weakness, white males will begin to feminize themselves. for a black mean to have a white gf AND a femme white sissy will become the new normal

• Love
Reactions: ckc, toolman2c and Manwaife
It gets me so hot to imagine lines of thousands of whites chained, defeated. As black soldiers lead us like cattle to our.lives of slvaery and eventual death for their pleasure

Reactions: ckc and MyWifeDatesNow
Naked, chained, sentenced to hard labor... given very little food or water

Reactions: Gerwin
And executed if disobeying. We will become dogfood while our wives are fucked hourly.and bred

THAT is amazing. And seeing all those black Meninpolitical power really turned me on. I do not understand it but I was also hoping that all that work did not take away from their sex life. Iknow that their wives need them for sex. I think sex is the main reason anyone wants a black man. But they also neeed to put out a lot of energy for their whtie GFs and their whtie BOIs. I am permanently gaped now and I do not care. pesetning my boy ass to ANY black Man has been worth it. There are even some little dicked men who LIKE a loose BOI pussy. AS If I am thier slutty hot wife.
I also have heard their are countries of at least towns withing those countries where this has happened. Black Men can DEMAND sex with whtie over a certain age and the whtiegirl OR boy, must submit by LAW.
Love, Heather

Reactions: Ccchurr, PhilippinesFun, ckc and 1 other person
My wife has a fantasy. She go black in college, returned to black at age 35 ,after we married and disclosed her past to me. She fanticizes about leaving me,and joining a reparations rebellion, grabbing weapons, humiliating, dominating, standing side by side with her black men, having babies from multiple seedings, falling in battle for the greater good. I'm 44, she's now 43. she has a dominant master who lends her to his circle of blacks. I submit and respect her friends. I'm white, 4.5 inches

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, PhilippinesFun, Gerwin and 4 others
Littledinkus said:
My wife has a fantasy. She go black in college, returned to black at age 35 ,after we married and disclosed her past to me. She fanticizes about leaving me,and joining a reparations rebellion, grabbing weapons, humiliating, dominating, standing side by side with her black men, having babies from multiple seedings, falling in battle for the greater good. I'm 44, she's now 43. she has a dominant master who lends her to his circle of blacks. I submit and respect her friends. I'm white, 4.5 inches

Wonderful fantasy !

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Pussyfreebeta and MyWifeDatesNow
saburo, thanks for the like. my wife read about Nat Turner in college, she's had that fantasy ever since,fighting topless (she's got 40EE's all natural), hand to hand combatwith slave holdiing bitches

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, PhilippinesFun and WimpHub2
Littledinkus said:
saburo, thanks for the like. my wife read about Nat Turner in college, she's had that fantasy ever since,fighting topless (she's got 40EE's all natural), hand to hand combatwith slave holdiing bitches

That's very erotic. I would like my wife to join such a movement too. I would be happy to raise her mixed-race babies and to provide them financial support. I would be glad to betray my own race.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, PhilippinesFun, Pussyfreebeta and 2 others
saburo said:
That's very erotic. I would like my wife to join such a movement too. I would be happy to raise her mixed-race babies and to provide them financial support. I would be glad to betray my own race.

Thats a great fantasy saburo

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
saburo said:
I like a picture of your wife. Has she gone black yet? Are you looking for candidates? I'm I'm sure you'd understand my situation; glad you're white

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, PhilippinesFun and Manwaife
tdsobm1990 said:
Hi all. Just wanted to get ideas of how the world would be black owned ? As we all know black population is Increasing and white decreasing everyday. In a fantasy future race war where probably black race would win.. how do you imagine the world after that ? What would happen to us whites ? Male and female. ( This is just a fantasy so feel free to say even the most disturbed ideas if you have them XD )
Please state your age sex and race also to get an idea who is commenting pls ? Thank you
We are going to enslave the men and breed the women.

Reactions: beamad, MiaBDK, Oldenglish and 7 others
Frankiejay said:
We are going to enslave the men and breed the women.
Your straight forward Frankie. You want all white males to be slaves , to you, Used sexually if yuu want, bit for sure white girls will be used hard. But we need to fuck our white girls too, to make more whites for you to use....

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, 69eatmore77, PhilippinesFun and 2 others
ckc said:
Your straight forward Frankie. You want all white males to be slaves , to you, Used sexually if yuu want, bit for sure white girls will be used hard. But we need to fuck our white girls too, to make more whites for you to use....
Thats true. We would have to set up sex farms to breed more white women.

Reactions: beamad, toolman2c, Phil C and 6 others