• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Sailors in Australia

• Thread starterSuzannesCuck
  • Start date

Would your wife go to a Navy ship to find black ?

• Total voters

SuzannesCuck

Bi beta cuck. Pussy free for 3 years.
Beloved Member
Feb 11, 2010
Hi all

My hotwife and I live in Australia. Unfortunately not the best place for us to find BBC.

She is BBW and very VERY sexy and needs BBC to be truly satisfied sexually. My cock doesn't compare to a BBC and I would be so happy to see her needs met.

Can anyone please tell me how to find out when the US Navy ships come into Brisbane ? Apparently there are quite a few black sailors and I know my wife would get PLENTY pf attention from them. Is there a website or anything ? Any help would be appreciated.

ps: has anyone tried this method of finding BBC ?

Regards
steven

Hi there cockbag

Mate thank you for your reply and your advice !

Yes have tried google but it always reports AFTER the fact which is of no use to us.

May have to try the bars and of a ship DOES come in, we will be sure to get a few e-mail addresses !

Cheers to you
Steven (Ally's cuck)

Hey! Wow. What a great idea! We also live in oz and so far have had no luck finding bbc.

If you succeed pass them on to us! We'll do the same!

sounds like the perfect way to find bbc...

we will be starting to google seach this every day... and keep our fingers crossed..

wonder how many of the black navy men would like a couple to dom for a couple of days?

Last edited by a moderator:
cockbag said:
Being a Marine myself, I can tell you that the Marines and Sailors that find themselves at an Australian port always leave satisfied. From what I'm told, Australian women LOVE American men...especially black men, because as you stated, they're a rarity.

Your idea/method is a very good one. American service men/women are mostly healthy, receive regular shots and are routinely checked for STDs. Plus, they've probably been on that ship for a long period of time and would screw just about anything with a pulse.

I'm pretty sure the US Navy doesn't post their fleet schedule. Have you tried a Google search? I did a few and found some articles, but they were after the fact.

Have you talked to the people in Brisbane to find out how often they come to port? Bars are your best bet.

If you both are truly serious about this, then I'd recommend the next time they're in port to visit some of the local bars and get aggressive. Get their attention (won't be tough) and even if you don't want to screw any just yet, get some email addresses and have them give you a heads up when a ship will be coming around next. Just an idea.

Good Luck

CockBag is right about them not posting their schedules...I'm the wife of a Navy Pilot and although he flies out of Maine I have to be on base to learn their schedule. I can't even call in for it. I live in the Boston area so when I want BBC I have to make sure I find out his flight schedule from my husband before he leaves for Maine so I can play safely.
klg2010-albums-me-picture6380-favorite-position.png

Reactions: SuzannesCuck
cockbag said:
Being a Marine myself, I can tell you that the Marines and Sailors that find themselves at an Australian port always leave satisfied. From what I'm told, Australian women LOVE American men...especially black men, because as you stated, they're a rarity.

Your idea/method is a very good one. American service men/women are mostly healthy, receive regular shots and are routinely checked for STDs. Plus, they've probably been on that ship for a long period of time and would screw just about anything with a pulse.

I'm pretty sure the US Navy doesn't post their fleet schedule. Have you tried a Google search? I did a few and found some articles, but they were after the fact.

Have you talked to the people in Brisbane to find out how often they come to port? Bars are your best bet.

If you both are truly serious about this, then I'd recommend the next time they're in port to visit some of the local bars and get aggressive. Get their attention (won't be tough) and even if you don't want to screw any just yet, get some email addresses and have them give you a heads up when a ship will be coming around next. Just an idea.

Good Luck

Hello Sailor (or Marine)

What you say is right about visiting ships on all counts also they are much rarer than now than previously. It was a visiting sailor who awakened me (see my earlier posts) a few years ago and events since sadly mean my apetite is rarely satisfied.

Branddy

:flash:

Reactions: hyh

Users who are viewing this thread